S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I’m guessing OP doesnt own a car company, a rocket ship or many other pretty impressive feats... nope, just extremely judgmental and stupid for those in the know.

Are you talking about me? If so your assertions are absurd. I didn't say anything that was judgmental. I just stated the facts.
What did I say that was stupid?

I didn't make any remark as to whether I favor pot smoking or not, so it is you who are judgmental. In fact, newbie, in previous posts I have repeatedly stated that I favor legalization of pot.

Yes, clearly Im talking about you... if you havent talked to Charlie since 1969... but you stroll past his past his house in 2019 and post about him on 24hr and why he is still in that position... clearly to make yourself feel good, its beyond judgmental.

50yrs of not having a freaking clue, except a few hearsay updates.

It is hardly hearsay, when Charlie's mom tells her best friend, 15 years ago, that her son has not had a job in 20 years, and that he wakes up at noon and has marijuana for breakfast. These facts are hardly complimentary towards Charlie, or his mom. Moms like to show their sons in the best light so if anything, the truth is probably worse.
You say this post makes me feel good. Speaking of mental health problems, it is obvious that you have a few, including, you are so desperately judgmental of me. This story makes me depressed. It is astonishing to me to see a young man throw his life away.

I am just posting observations of a once promising young man, who wasted his life. I can tell you are a proponent of marijuana use, that is fine with me I have smoked a lot of it myself. However, I didn't get addicted to it. If Charlie were rising at noon and drinking a quart of Schlitz Malt Liquor, I would have reported that.
Yeah, Elon Musk is a genius inventor, and he smokes pot, but I guarantee he doesn't sleep till noon and have a joint for breakfast.

I am just reporting facts, including these shocking photos. For you to read my report, and to conclude that this makes me feel good, is a sign that you need to call your psychiatrist, you know, the doctor whose business card your mom makes you keep in your wallet. Call him up and tell him that the pills aren't working any more, you need a new prescription. Good luck and I hope you get better.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I tried Shîtz malt liquor bull once, it’s disgusting

But still 3 times better than PBR

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No facts have been stated.

hearsay
noun

Unverified information heard or received from another; rumor.

Evidence that is not within the personal knowledge of a witness, such as testimony regarding statements made by someone other than the witness that was heard by one person about another

Evidence based on the reports of others rather than on personal knowledge; inadmissible to establish the truth of a particular contention because the accuracy of the evidence cannot be verified.

In your case, you've chosen to slander a man whom you have had no contact with for almost 50 years in attempt to apply validity to a topic which you obviously have no personal knowledge of what so ever.

What a sweetheart you are.......

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
If you raise your kids wrong, they stay in your basement playing video games and taking dope.

If you raise your kids right, they move away and leave you lonely.

If your kids reproduce, they come back to use you as a daycare.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Bunch of judgemental pricks! Probably in church this past week claiming to be Christians.

Jesus would have no issue taking his disciples to share a table and meal with Charlie in his broken-down home.
it wouldn't matter if he was a wayward christian or not even of the church.

To some Charlie is a loser, yet Jesus came to build a church made up of sick losers.

many of those losers grovel to Jesus , but do not care to lead a life of following His example,
yet they judge Charlie.

Originally Posted by broomd

This place can be a heartless hell hole sometimes.

I suspect some hypocrite CF christians are headed to just such place they fear.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
IC B2

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I’m guessing OP doesnt own a car company, a rocket ship or many other pretty impressive feats... nope, just extremely judgmental and stupid for those in the know.

Are you talking about me? If so your assertions are absurd. I didn't say anything that was judgmental. I just stated the facts.
What did I say that was stupid?

I didn't make any remark as to whether I favor pot smoking or not, so it is you who are judgmental. In fact, newbie, in previous posts I have repeatedly stated that I favor legalization of pot.

Yes, clearly Im talking about you... if you havent talked to Charlie since 1969... but you stroll past his past his house in 2019 and post about him on 24hr and why he is still in that position... clearly to make yourself feel good, its beyond judgmental.

50yrs of not having a freaking clue, except a few hearsay updates.

It is hardly hearsay, when Charlie's mom tells her best friend, 15 years ago, that her son has not had a job in 20 years, and that he wakes up at noon and has marijuana for breakfast. These facts are hardly complimentary towards Charlie, or his mom. Moms like to show their sons in the best light so if anything, the truth is probably worse.
You say this post makes me feel good. Speaking of mental health problems, it is obvious that you have a few, including, you are so desperately judgmental of me. This story makes me depressed. It is astonishing to me to see a young man throw his life away.

I am just posting observations of a once promising young man, who wasted his life. I can tell you are a proponent of marijuana use, that is fine with me I have smoked a lot of it myself. However, I didn't get addicted to it. If Charlie were rising at noon and drinking a quart of Schlitz Malt Liquor, I would have reported that.
Yeah, Elon Musk is a genius inventor, and he smokes pot, but I guarantee he doesn't sleep till noon and have a joint for breakfast.

I am just reporting facts, including these shocking photos. For you to read my report, and to conclude that this makes me feel good, is a sign that you need to call your psychiatrist, you know, the doctor whose business card your mom makes you keep in your wallet. Call him up and tell him that the pills aren't working any more, you need a new prescription. Good luck and I hope you get better.

You have as much “facts” on me as you do your old buddy Charlie... keep on keeping on there dude. Maybe you should heed your own advise though with the psychiatrist?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Suppose I am looking for a old friend I went to school with, his name was Charlie, can't recall his last name but he went to Chamblee with me after which he headed to Georgia Tech.

So, I'll start by searching Google for Charlie, Chamblee High School and Georgia Tech

Hummm, interesting, let me change that to a image search Google Image Search for Charlie, Chamblee High School and Georgia Tech

Humm.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 700LH

Odds are he lives an almost completely solitary miserable life

Charlie could be like a monk type that chose solitude in his home rather than a cave atop a mountain.

or could just be a loner type that prefers and finds contentment in his own company.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I know some software architects that obsessively work from home and no one ever sees them.
A tree could fall on one of their homes and they wouldn't know it for a few years easily.
Once they did take notice they wouldn't care..
They all have 6 figure incomes, but they probably don't cash their checks.

They are an odd lot, but a lot of folks have odd stories...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Christians are sheep, and we all know how peabrain sheep mentality works...they don't like the black sheep.

IC B3

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by akasparky
Suppose I am looking for a old friend I went to school with, his name was Charlie, can't recall his last name but he went to Chamblee with me after which he headed to Georgia Tech.

So, I'll start by searching Google for Charlie, Chamblee High School and Georgia Tech

Hummm, interesting, let me change that to a image search Google Image Search for Charlie, Chamblee High School and Georgia Tech

Humm.

Great friend huh, lol... now pics of his house show up lol

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Great friend huh, lol... now pics of his house show up lol

And this thread.....Forever more.....all so he could try to prove a mundane point without any facts other than a tree fell on a house.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Nothing says Merry Christmas, like a judgemental thread about a man living his life as he chooses to, all the while harming no one. Ho f~cking Ho to all of you cheery folks on this special day !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
This

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by slumlord
Hell it motivated me

The more I worked, the more I could smoke,
That motivated me to work even harder and sell even more technical, higher priced jobs.

Then I could smoke the really good shît.

toothbrush, visine, shot of Listerine, splash of Dolce n Gabbana, spare white dress shirt, Clark Kent double life...

I was a STEM major, finished my BS while being a contractor, made the dean’s list every semester.

Your bud just wasn’t wired for the Dope Show or could be a totally unrelated issue. Maybe the guy is on the Austism spectrum. That seems to be everyone’s go to excuse as of late.

Are you trying to say that some people that are different than others can still succeed? HERETIC!!!! You will probably get smited. I have noticed that none of the self-righteous have attacked you...yet. Good work on not being a soft targetgrin

That neighborhood needs an HOA.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
iTs easier for Christians to think about a tree falling on some guys roof 4 yrs ago , than think about
their 'Our Lady' Mary breaking her water,
screaming and swearing in labor, and Mary eating the placenta that followed newborn Jesus.

If Mary was breast feeding in public today , CF christians would frown.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by slumlord
Hell it motivated me

The more I worked, the more I could smoke,
That motivated me to work even harder and sell even more technical, higher priced jobs.

Then I could smoke the really good shît.

toothbrush, visine, shot of Listerine, splash of Dolce n Gabbana, spare white dress shirt, Clark Kent double life...

I was a STEM major, finished my BS while being a contractor, made the dean’s list every semester.

Your bud just wasn’t wired for the Dope Show or could be a totally unrelated issue. Maybe the guy is on the Austism spectrum. That seems to be everyone’s go to excuse as of late.

Are you trying to say that some people that are different than others can still succeed? HERETIC!!!! You will probably get smited. I have noticed that none of the self-righteous have attacked you...yet. Good work on not being a soft targetgrin

That neighborhood needs an HOA.

mike r
if they do, we can play “post your college transcripts” I have those in the nightstand.
lol
When my son starts whining about his stressful 15 hours, I show him my 19-21 hours sems and deans list tranxs.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Man a lot of you guys are highly judgmental and completely clueless at the same time. I can name dozens of highly successful people I know that smoked weed in high school,smoked weed in college, and smoke weed today. These are stock brokers, doctors, dentist, bank managers and business owners. Making a blanket statement that smoking weed leads to depression and lifelong failures is just ignorant! I also know people who smoked weed in high school and never amounted to chitt in their lives, there’s a lot more to where you end up in this world than whether or not you smoked or smoke weed. Geez

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
if Charlie had sat in his basement reading Bible for 50yrs while living in the same broken roof home and living
off the same inheritance, they wouldn't be so judgemental.

Same lifestyle, just a different choice of mind altering drug.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ok I can’t help it...bout to open the ‘ratard on this thread.

Let’s play what if:

What Charlie has the old people in the freezer and still drawing their SS checks too. ??

Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (160user, 1911a1, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1234, 12344mag, 68 invisible), 14,736 guests, and 1,118 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,071
Posts18,541,272
Members74,053
Most Online21,066
Yesterday at 07:15 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.