Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13
C
cdb Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by BARNDOG
Originally Posted by stxhunter
i use to know a county judge who smoked.

i knew a Justice of the Peace in a very small South Texas town that grew weed on his ranch and probably still does. Maybe the same one. I'll never tell.

Weed helps me differentiate between the letter of the law versus the spirit of the law. Thank you for not revealing my name.

Don't roll those bloodshot eyes at me.
GB1

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I'm in Amsterdam right now and just got back from a long walk around the city. I'm gonna quit making fun of the Campfire stoners, you guys got nothing on these people. Holy Cow! I've never seen so many pot shops in my life and I didn't know how many varieties there were. The last time I was here was over 20 years ago and I remember them then but they've multiplied about 100X now.

Evidently pot and giant rubber peckers go together because there's almost always a sex toy shop next to the pot shops. If the Campfire smokers have a vibrator collection like these folks over here then I don't want to know.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Crow

Evidently pot and giant rubber peckers go together because there's almost always a sex toy shop next to the pot shops. If the Campfire smokers have a vibrator collection like these folks over here then I don't want to know.

That sounds like circumstantial evidence that smoking dope, makes most people "f~cking happy" or at the least a bit horny ! What is the munchy of choice over there ? Doritoe's and skittles seem to be the choices on this side of the ocean, Be safe in your travels.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Originally Posted by hookeye
Not all losers smoke dope.
But the wake and bake crowd are almost always losers.

Yup.

The pothead chorus will chime in here soon chanting "but booze is worse".

Roosevelt and Churchill were both drunks and still managed to defeat Hitler while most stoners can barely manage to tie their shoelaces.

It would seem Churchill dabbled with a few mind altering substances prior to becoming illegal.

And man shall be in my image. Who was it that said that?

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It would appear to be a sad tale of Charlie.
And cause one to wonder just what went wrong.

But then, I need to go to work, and look after the family.
So, since Charlie isn't affecting us in any bad way, we will
let him alone, and worry about the things that are OUR business.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

Lets see, Charles is 70 years old, he's never had to work, lives with his brother in a great neighborhood in a 2700 sq. ft. home that over looks a nice lake. He keeps his bills paid and minds his own business.

Oh yeah, a tree fell on his garage a few years ago...

OK, now what is wrong with that picture?

I think the OP is jealous of someone that has life far better and easier than he does and he had it handed to him. I guess slandering the man with supposed rumors makes him feel better about his own dismal life.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by RJY66
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I've known some who were life long pot users, and although they seemed to be "normal," whatever that means, if you ever tried having a conversation with them, you would notice something wasn't just right. Those folks worked, and some even lived in a nice house, but you could see the damage that years of marijuana use had done to them.

I don't doubt your word. I spent Christmas Eve last night at my Uncle's place. Guy is a millionaire. He also has cirrhosis of the liver as a result of pickling it with beer for the last 5 decades living as a functioning alcoholic. Inhaling smoke of any kind is a bad thing. Alcohol is a poison. The ideal things to put into your body is pure water, meat, fruit and vegetables. Of course very few people are going to do that and if laws were passed mandating it, rebellion against them would be off the charts.

Suppose alcohol were illegal. My Uncle probably would have gotten caught and sent to jail, fined, or had some kind of criminal record which would have hindered him in his life. Might not have been able to get a job or a start in life. Who knows. Could have been ruined.

I see it the same way with weed. Most people that mess with it probably are able to function. They are likely gonna pay a physical price at some point just like my Uncle is paying now. Spending gobs of taxpayer money trying to stop them and ruining there lives and creating criminal syndicates over a weed just seems more and more insane the more I think about it. I am about as far from a pothead as you can get but after much thought have concluded that prohibitions against it cause more problems than it itself does.

Simple fact of the matter is some people's physiology is wired for addiction. A certain percentage of them are gonna wind up useless drunks and potheads. Just like a certain percentage of people are going to use firearms to murder someone or commit suicide which is why well meaning useful idiots for the totalitarian commies want to ban them. Yes I went there.

There are a lot of things that may not be a good idea but prohibitions against them don't work if there is an entrenched demand for them. Its just like communism. That don't work either but people still insist on trying it.

What does work is liberty. Its messy as hell sometimes but it works.

spot on.

Damn right.

I am MAGA.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
i think old Charlie is smarter than the rest of us and probably dang happy too. somehow old Charlie figured out early in life workin for a living ,getting married and keep`n up with the Jone`s just isn`t worth it. good for Charlie probably doesn`t have a worry in the world and a healthy back too !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
I'm in Amsterdam right now and just got back from a long walk around the city. I'm gonna quit making fun of the Campfire stoners, you guys got nothing on these people. Holy Cow! I've never seen so many pot shops in my life and I didn't know how many varieties there were. The last time I was here was over 20 years ago and I remember them then but they've multiplied about 100X now.

I’ll have to look, but I’m almost sure there’s some weed around here. Maybe even a cucumber in the fridge.🤷🏻‍♂️ Does that count ?

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Just like Amsterdam!

I am MAGA.
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

After 25 years or so of working with and around a fair number of regular marijuana users in an industrial environment, one of my biggest dreads was following up on a job they had started. Eight out of ten times no telling what screwed-up, sometimes dangerous mess they'd left and I'd be walking into.

Every break time, every lunch period, plus every time they could slip off somewhere out of sight for a few minutes they would fire one up. Didn't matter if they were inside rt outside the building,either.

Along with regular marijuana use, sooner or later every one of them eventually went on to using other illegal drugs, too.

I remember one in particular who admitted he chose pot over a good wife and three small kids and cost him many years of child support payments. Before trying pot he was a normal, hard working, loving dad and husband.

One of his kids married a relative of mine and practically apologizes defensively when asked if so-n-so is his dad.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Lol.. you guys crack me up.

To the guys saying they dont smoke weed, and that todays weed isnt the weed of the 60’s or 70’s... how do you know, since you dont smoke weed?

Attached Images
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
History reveals a significant difference between those who live for the moment and embrace epicurean behavior as compared with those who strive to balance today's gratification with goals for the future and other values. There is some data on the effects of pot use - mostly anecdotal at present and some rather firm - but no one truly knows the prevailing outcomes across the board. Given more recent developments, this will be studied and eventually known, as has occurred with alcohol and tobacco as well as some other drugs. The feelings of today and the moment are very important to some folks and that can amount to a huge human mortgage. I have encountered and observed quite a number of pot users during the past 65 years and anticipate negative findings.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

To the guys saying they dont smoke weed, and that todays weed isnt the weed of the 60’s or 70’s... how do you know, since you dont smoke weed?

Chemists.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Changes in Cannabis Potency over the Last Two Decades (1995-2014)

Why Is Cannabis Now So Different From 1970s Cannabis?

Modern Day Weed vs. Hippie Weed

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by akasparky

Lets see, Charles is 70 years old, he's never had to work, lives with his brother in a great neighborhood in a 2700 sq. ft. home that over looks a nice lake. He keeps his bills paid and minds his own business.

I think the OP is jealous of someone that has life far better and easier than he does and he had it handed to him. I guess slandering the man with supposed rumors makes him feel better about his own dismal life.

Amazing how some consider work a curse rather than a blessing. Some get to work and some have to work.

Actually, Charlie's life, if you want to call it that, is peculiar, regardless of the fact he never shoveled snow or took flack at work.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/26/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
So.... if some things are fake news, and others are real... how do you differentiate to make a choice, especially when it comes to topics like this?

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by akasparky

Actually, Charlie's life, if you want to call it that, is peculiar, regardless of the fact he never shoveled snow or took flack at work.

Then you have Jaguars life... the crazy old man who watches extremist videos that fit his narrative, and he reposts them on forums for likes...

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It’s the guy who is hungover on booze and out of Marlboro Lights that shakes the life out of his girlfriend’s fetal alcohol syndrome baby.

Spiccoli meanwhile is wakin and bakin, hooking his Waverunner up and headed to the lake, lookin forward to another great day chillin between the sky and earth

grin

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Well, on a positive note.....you now have to be 21 to buy tobacco in many states.

You now have to be 21 to buy a pack of smokes after you drone strike a Dodge Caravan full of ragheads.

Dont smoke a joint....it'll turn you into a masturbation fiend! You will be too tired to purchase anti depressants and other pharmaceuticals. Not to mention you wont be able to support Wall Street and China.

What a fugging system........

I am MAGA.
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (1234, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 22kHornet, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 257 roberts, 60 invisible), 3,095 guests, and 1,032 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,590
Posts18,532,411
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.