Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Seems you're pretty invested in keeping that chip on your shoulder, Dan.

GB1

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Nah,It just can't heal with someone picking at it.I used to get complaints from the likes of you about;posting auctions,silly questions bumping real ones out,selling guns through the forum,giving values...And now it's the norm. and nothing is mentioned.Kind of a double standard,or so it seems.I remember when people asked for a value and members would say,It's worth what you'll pay,pos,would'nt have it,...now people give estimates.I wish some were as courteous as they are these days.I'll say I don't respect people who PM me their true opinions of some members attitudes,only to hide the truth in the open.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Always going to be differences of opinions. I have learned here that if you post anything, you've got to be ready for whatever response you get. Never going to be consistency. Everyone is different, has different feelings. I would say that if a person becomes bored here or they feel antagonized by coming here, then why keep coming? Some here may remember way back I used to post a link to "scammer ads" on gunsamerica. Some found it interesting and useful, others found out too off topic for their taste, some called into question that I knew what I was doing as far as determining it was a "scam" and some stated they were "sick" of these posts from me. I learned then, don't click on "submit" unless you're ready for whatever happens. People here aren't shy about their opinions. I accept that when I click "submit", I'm making a choice to stick my neck out.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by boltman
Always going to be differences of opinions. I have learned here that if you post anything, you've got to be ready for whatever response you get. Never going to be consistency. Everyone is different, has different feelings. I would say that if a person becomes bored here or they feel antagonized by coming here, then why keep coming? Some here may remember way back I used to post a link to "scammer ads" on gunsamerica. Some found it interesting and useful, others found out too off topic for their taste, some called into question that I knew what I was doing as far as determining it was a "scam" and some stated they were "sick" of these posts from me. I learned then, don't click on "submit" unless you're ready for whatever happens. People here aren't shy about their opinions. I accept that when I click "submit", I'm making a choice to stick my neck out.

I Have Had My Share Of Opinions,Differences and antagonized,,Called names and Such.
I have Learned,,I have had My Opinions Changes and Some Of My Differences,,,,But all in all I Learn Every Day,,,Mad Freinds,,,and Maybe Some Not. But all In All I Enjoy the P.M.'s
I enjoy the Support,,,And Some Of the Mixes That are Around.
Oh I Just Hit Submit! laugh
Guys Lets Keep Enjoying and Having Some Fun. Life's To Short.
Stever

�Can we move this along?" a bored voice stated. "I have places to be and people to shag."

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Flipper
Nah,It just can't heal with someone picking at it.I used to get complaints from the likes of you about;posting auctions,silly questions bumping real ones out,selling guns through the forum,giving values...And now it's the norm. and nothing is mentioned.Kind of a double standard,or so it seems.I remember when people asked for a value and members would say,It's worth what you'll pay,pos,would'nt have it,...now people give estimates.I wish some were as courteous as they are these days.I'll say I don't respect people who PM me their true opinions of some members attitudes,only to hide the truth in the open.

I can Say I have Been Guilty Of That on 1 or More Occasions. blush
Stever

�Can we move this along?" a bored voice stated. "I have places to be and people to shag."

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
IC B2

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Rick99, RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

503 members (219 Wasp, 222Sako, 160user, 19rabbit52, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 45 invisible), 2,951 guests, and 1,182 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,657
Posts18,533,963
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.