J
Originally Posted by Girlhunter
Mostly

Haha...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

Just let me know where they will be burying you and I will stop by. It may not be right away. I may wait until they turn your home into one of those pay to see the home of the guy who thought they government was going to take his guns away so he did some really stupid and got shot. I am not paying more than $5.

Better to die a man who stood for his convictions and his country, than a coward who never stood for anything, and can only stand on the sidelines while others do what he is too timid to do himself.

I have friends whom I have already fought in a war with, who would absolutely no doubt understand completely.

When my younger children became older they would be taught by my brothers why I chose to fight for what I believed in. That is the bond of Brotherhood cowards will never know.

Even if I fall, which I do not fear, at least my family, my Brothers and others will know that I had the conviction to stand up and fight for what I believed in, as I have done in the past.

So drink your beer, and stand on the sidelines, as you show your true colors.

AMEN!

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by jackmountain

You mean the way the founders spoke in the taverns as they discussed how to establish a new form of govt. Where men could be free and have the means to protect their personal liberties? A govt of and by the people? Does the Declaration of Independence qualify as "stupid things" to you also? The writings of Jefferson, Madison, Adams, Paine? Stupid I guess? If only the King of England had been fortunate enough to have more colonists with your view point....

There is a little difference in that I don't think the government needs to be overthrown simply because you don't like the politicians that were duly elected by the american people. I guess I just love america more than you do. If the people of Va have an issue, then they need to vote those politicians out. If they don't have enough votes to get them out then they have to accept it. Thats the way the system works.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
[quote=JimFromTN][quote=EthanEdwards]

Government never told me not to say stupid things to get myself in trouble. Thats called intelligence. Thats a 4 syllable word but I think you know what it means,

So the second and first amendment are meaningless? and you think you are the smart one? hahahahahaha

You can say whatever you want and you have broken no laws and will not go to jail but you may never be aloud to purchase a firearm or fly on a plane not to mention if you live in a state with red flag laws, have you firearms taken away from you. The reality is that is far more likely than the government declaring guns illegal and coming into everyone's home to confiscate them.
lmao Trolling government eunuch.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You mean the way the founders spoke in the taverns as they discussed how to establish a new form of govt. Where men could be free and have the means to protect their personal liberties? A govt of and by the people? Does the Declaration of Independence qualify as "stupid things" to you also? The writings of Jefferson, Madison, Adams, Paine? Stupid I guess? If only the King of England had been fortunate enough to have more colonists with your view point....

There is a little difference in that I don't think the government needs to be overthrown simply because you don't like the politicians that were duly elected by the american people. I guess I just love america more than you do. If the people of Va have an issue, then they need to vote those politicians out. If they don't have enough votes to get them out then they have to accept it. Thats the way the system works.
"American people" being the Dem version meaning a bunch of illegals and dead folks.

IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

You ain't kidding. If you live in VA and they pass the red flag law, they maybe knocking on your door if you are on the "list".

I find it amazing that people still think they can say anything on social media without repercussions after all of the people who have lost their jobs, been arrested, and ruined their lives because of it. I also find it amazing that people think that the government is going to come into their homes and take their guns away but they would never monitor a thread like this one where people talk about overthrowing the government and murdering politicians. Why, thats just crazy.

Upholding the U.S. Constitution isn't a criminal act.

Exercising God given rights guaranteed by the Bill of Rights isn't a criminal act either.

Neither is exercising the 1st Amendment.

If that puts anyone on a govt watch list, then so be it.

It just tells responsible citizens that they were right!

You understand they are trying to prevent terrorist attacks as well as mass shootings, right? That is a good thing, right? They have caught allot of heat for not catching nut jobs before they walk into a school and start shooting the place up when they have been posting garbage all over social media. You are aware of that, right? Sure, say whatever you want but you may not be aloud to purchase another firearm or get on a plane ever again and you could be targeted by red flag laws where they come into your home and confiscate your firearms. You could stand your ground and be shot down by the police but the american people are just going to see you as another deranged gun nut who got what he deserved. Thats all.

I'm not so sure that mass shootings arent planned by the democrats to get there agenda

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

Just let me know where they will be burying you and I will stop by. It may not be right away. I may wait until they turn your home into one of those pay to see the home of the guy who thought they government was going to take his guns away so he did some really stupid and got shot. I am not paying more than $5.

Better to die a man who stood for his convictions and his country, than a coward who never stood for anything, and can only stand on the sidelines while others do what he is too timid to do himself.

I have friends whom I have already fought in a war with, who would absolutely no doubt understand completely.

When my younger children became older they would be taught by my brothers why I chose to fight for what I believed in. That is the bond of Brotherhood cowards will never know.

Even if I fall, which I do not fear, at least my family, my Brothers and others will know that I had the conviction to stand up and fight for what I believed in, as I have done in the past.

If you are willing to die because you think the government might come into your home and take your ar15's away, then I will have a beer in your honor. I can't promise I will pay money to walk thru your house afterwards because I could go broke if I promise everyone that unless of course there is an affordable tour I could take.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by gemby58

You ain't kidding. If you live in VA and they pass the red flag law, they maybe knocking on your door if you are on the "list".

I find it amazing that people still think they can say anything on social media without repercussions after all of the people who have lost their jobs, been arrested, and ruined their lives because of it. I also find it amazing that people think that the government is going to come into their homes and take their guns away but they would never monitor a thread like this one where people talk about overthrowing the government and murdering politicians. Why, thats just crazy.

Exercising God given rights guaranteed by the Bill of Rights isn't a criminal act either.

You understand they are trying to prevent terrorist attacks as well as mass shootings, right? That is a good thing, right? They have caught allot of heat for not catching nut jobs before they walk into a school and start shooting the place up when they have been posting garbage all over social media. You are aware of that, right? Sure, say whatever you want but you may not be aloud to purchase another firearm or get on a plane ever again and you could be targeted by red flag laws where they come into your home and confiscate your firearms. You could stand your ground and be shot down by the police but the american people are just going to see you as another deranged gun nut who got what he deserved. Thats all.

I'm not so sure that mass shootings arent planned by the democrats to get there agenda

You better get a chin strap for your tinfoil hat. You don't want it blowing off.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

"American people" being the Dem version meaning a bunch of illegals and dead folks.

Is that how you justify the overthrow of the government? Alex Jones would be proud.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

If you are willing to die because you think the government might come into your home and take your ar15's away, then I will have a beer in your honor. I can't promise I will pay money to walk thru your house afterwards because I could go broke if I promise everyone that unless of course there is an affordable tour I could take.

You stupid son of a bitch.... Mackay has fought and sacrificed so you can be free and run your mouth! show some respect....

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Simply because I don't "like" the politicians??
You love America more than me? If we don't agree with our constitutionally guaranteed rights being violated we just have to "accept" it?? Holy [bleep] [bleep]......
You're one sad little pathetic piece of [bleep].

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

You better get a chin strap for your tinfoil hat. You don't want it blowing off.

you better get a jock strap to hold your wife's balls as you sure the he!! dont have any, and if you have balls, spilt them out because there not yours

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

you better get a jock strap to hold your wife's balls as you sure the he!! dont have any, and if you have balls, spilt them out because there not yours

Just because someone has a brain does not mean they don't have balls. It just means they let the big head do the thinking.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
You can say whatever you want and you have broken no laws and will not go to jail but you may never be aloud to purchase a firearm...

LMAO

Public school educated?

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
You can say whatever you want and you have broken no laws and will not go to jail but you may never be aloud to purchase a firearm...

LMAO

Public school educated?

Shsssh she thinks she's winnin.....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I expect the smartest move this group could do is seek help from Trump. He could take control of the guard away from the governor and use them along with federal resources to defend the 2nd amendment civil rights from the governor.

[Linked Image from ]
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Can't think of a better 5000th post

"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
- Samuel Adams, Massachusetts Ratifying Convention, 1788

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There you go again Jack, just askin to be red flagged! smile

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
If vocalizing your support of the 2nd amendment involves murdering politicians and violently overthrowing the government then yes, that qualifies as stupid things.

It's not "murdering politicians". It's called defending your country against DOMESTIC ENEMY / DOMESTIC TERRORISTS (PATRIOT ACT) who have become TRAITORS. At that point, they are no longer politicians. They are soldiers aligned with the enemy of this country.

Secondly, you're not overthrowing a government. You're replacing the representatives who became the enemy to the country, and USING the same FORM of government still.

ALL LEGAL UNDER LAW, which gives the militia the legal authority to carry out.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 12/26/19.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ConradCA
I expect the smartest move this group could do is seek help from Trump. He could take control of the guard away from the governor and use them along with federal resources to defend the 2nd amendment civil rights from the governor.

I say this is gonna be another strategic mistake by the Democrats that will only serve to strengthen President Donald J. Trump's chances of being re-elected.

All we need is four more years and one or two more seats on the SCOTUS. We will be protected for a generation at least.

Last edited by jackmountain; 12/26/19.

Page 11 of 18 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

515 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 48 invisible), 2,273 guests, and 1,188 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,513
Posts18,490,790
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.