Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
I just saw Alaska's United States Senator named "murkowski" on television being interviewed. She (it?) was trying to rationalize her most recent back stabbing of Republicans, fockherverymuch for that, by the way.
But it struck me that this back stabbing bug-eyed bitch is living under the influence of the same drugs that nanci piglosi is taking/using/under the influence of!
I mean their demeanor (piglosi's and murkowski's!) - stuttering speech and un-blinking bug-eyed stare while trying to put together rational sentences leads me to believe they have the same drug dealer or drug dispensing physician?
Anyone in Alaska, or that has seen more of murkowski than I have, care to shed light on her or your impressions?
Just what traditional valued conservative Americans need, in the Republican party - ANOTHER back stabber!
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
No doubt she's a bitch of the first order and always has been. I can't speak to her personal habits but, well, after all she is a bitch.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
She does sort of look like she just got a John Holmes colonoscopy, doesn't she?
LOL!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Alaska is too full of Oregonians, Washingtonians, and Californians.

Those 'ians are some liberal [bleep].

'If you say the parent you were most afraid when you were a kid was your dad, you grew up in the city.'
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Sad but true.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
IC B2

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Hotrod Lincoln: Yes old Johnny "Wad" Holmes - he would cause some bug-eyedness I am sure.
But I really think this murkowski twittwat is drug addled along the same lines as nanci piglosi.
She seems quite different of recent than she used to a few years ago?
Maybe I just hate back-stabbers, to much?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
She's a mentally-challenged child of political privilege. Alaska needs to send her packing back home to the Beltway where she belongs in the first place. Her Dad wasn't a rocket-scientist, either.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
She’s a bowl of jello, malleable stupidity lacking in intelligence, integrity and of course principle. This women fell for the Blasey-Ford hoax. She’s a chump, can’t understand why Alaskans keep her on the payroll, they deserve better.

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Rossimp: That's right I had almost forgotten about the "ballsy-ford" debacle.
The state of our politics nowadays is "sucky"!
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Girlhunter

4 million Californians voted for Trump. [bleep] off with your blanket accusations.

Perhaps they're moving to try to make a better life for their family. Meanwhile, dickwads like you vilify them.

Nice going, ahole. If I move are you going to key my truck?

IC B3

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by Morewood

4 million Californians voted for Trump. [bleep] off with your blanket accusations.

Perhaps they're moving to try to make a better life for their family. Meanwhile, dickwads like you vilify them.

Funny, did I say YOU? Why are you so sensitive?

How many voted for Hillary? Are you seriously suggesting that California is a model of what the US should be?

I'm not going to key your truck, I'm not from California. Are you going to elect more liberals if you move?

See, you sensitive gals prove my point time and time again.

'If you say the parent you were most afraid when you were a kid was your dad, you grew up in the city.'
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Murkowski needs to be voted out of office for sure!

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

I had to euthanize my dog today.
How many voted for Hillary? Are you seriously suggesting that California is a model of what the US should be?
More than the 4 million conservatives voted for Trump. Hillary got 6 million votes which is a direct result of unfettered immigration from third world countries I'm not suggesting California is a model for anything other than immigration control.
I'm not going to key your truck, I'm not from California. Are you going to elect more liberals if you move?
Again, blanket accusation that every single "ian" is a commie flag waving liberal. Not the case, hot shot.

Merry Christmas to you and have a happy new year, friend.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Just fight the frigging liberals and don't be so sensitive. If it don't apply to you, why the concern

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
More than the 4 million conservatives voted for Trump. Hillary got 6 million votes which is a direct result of unfettered immigration from third world countries I'm not suggesting California is a model for anything other than the desperate need for immigration control.
Again, blanket accusation that every single "ian" is a commie flag waving liberal. Not the case, hot shot.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She lost the primary to joe Miller, she said she would respect the Alaska voters choice. Fast forward she changes her mind decides to run a write in campaign. Then a series of unfortunate events happened to Joe Miller. It was a political hack job, on Miller.. Her daddy, still has influence in this state, how much not sure. My idiot buddy wrote in murkowski name, said he couldn't vote for joe Miller lol because his campaign mentioned him getting Bronze Star I can't make that chit up. He goes I hate that stuff, I bag on him all the time call him low information voter or as Rush Limbaugh says 10yrs ago we called you idiots..

Last edited by 79S; 12/26/19.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
More than the 4 million conservatives voted for Trump. Hillary got 6 million votes which is a direct result of unfettered immigration from third world countries I'm not suggesting California is a model for anything other than the desperate need for immigration control.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Ok?

Sorry about the dog though.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Yeah. It sucks. Lost both my dogs in the span of 3 months.

Feeling raw.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
For her first term, she was appointed by her Governor Father.......just a tad bit of nepotism!

Her second term, she was elected by chicanery!

She very much understands that it's useless to run again.

She's despised around here because of her efforts to repay native groups by awarding contracts and
attempting to turn over Alaska's wildlife management to tribes.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You're right. I'm not even nice to most of them anymore.

Originally Posted by 79S
She lost the primary to joe Miller, she said she would respect the Alaska voters choice. Fast forward she changes her mind decides to run a write in campaign. Then a series of unfortunate events happened to Joe Miller. It was a political hack job, on Miller.. Her daddy, still has influence in this state, how much not sure. My idiot buddy wrote in murkowski name, said he couldn't vote for joe Miller lol because his campaign mentioned him getting Bronze Star I can't make that chit up. He goes I hate that stuff, I bag on him all the time call him low information voter or as Rush Limbaugh says 10yrs ago we called you idiots..

Don't forget the media hack propagandists that participated in the hatchet job on Joe Miller.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (1minute, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 222Sako, 63 invisible), 2,395 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,546
Posts18,491,649
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.