Page 10 of 18 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 17 18
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Jim in TN,
Bet you hate sunny days since you're apparently scared to death of everything up to and including your own shadow.

For future reference, men's underwear has the slot in front to pull your dick through, though I doubt youve ever worn a pair.

At what point in your life did your mother finally explain that to you?

She didn't, yours did.

GB1

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

So IOW you've already given up freedom of speech and you advocate others following your lead? Just clarifying.

I choose not to say stupid garbage on social media which the government may construe as violent or hate speech which would flag me in their systems as being a potential threat. You can do whatever you want but don't be surprised by the consequences.
Still not sure what you're saying but what I understood was something like, "Like a good little castrated Beagle, I roll over on my back, wag my tail and piss myself whenever my master, the government, tells me to do something,".

Government never told me not to say stupid things to get myself in trouble. Thats called intelligence. Thats a 4 syllable word but I think you know what it means,

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

You understand they are trying to prevent terrorist attacks as well as mass shootings, right? That is a good thing, right? They have caught allot of heat for not catching nut jobs before they walk into a school and start shooting the place up when they have been posting garbage all over social media. You are aware of that, right? Sure, say whatever you want but you may not be aloud to purchase another firearm or get on a plane ever again and you could be targeted by red flag laws where they come into your home and confiscate your firearms. You could stand your ground and be shot down by the police but the american people are just going to see you as another deranged gun nut who got what he deserved. Thats all.

You're a special kind of stupid.

Go stock up on tampons.

You will need them.

I am the stupid one?

Yes.

Stfu Jim.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Jim in TN,
Bet you hate sunny days since you're apparently scared to death of everything up to and including your own shadow.

For future reference, men's underwear has the slot in front to pull your dick through, though I doubt youve ever worn a pair.

At what point in your life did your mother finally explain that to you?

She didn't, yours did.

My mother had to tell you how to put your underwear on correctly?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

So IOW you've already given up freedom of speech and you advocate others following your lead? Just clarifying.

I choose not to say stupid garbage on social media which the government may construe as violent or hate speech which would flag me in their systems as being a potential threat. You can do whatever you want but don't be surprised by the consequences.
Still not sure what you're saying but what I understood was something like, "Like a good little castrated Beagle, I roll over on my back, wag my tail and piss myself whenever my master, the government, tells me to do something,".

Government never told me not to say stupid things to get myself in trouble. Thats called intelligence. Thats a 4 syllable word but I think you know what it means,

"Stupid things" is using the 1st amendment to vocalize your support for the 2nd amendment? Get in "trouble" with the govt for this?? Oh [bleep] me....

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You could stand your ground and be shot down by the police but the american people are just going to see you as another deranged gun nut who got what he deserved. Thats all.

I'd much rather be thought of as a nut than be thought a coward..........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

You understand they are trying to prevent terrorist attacks as well as mass shootings, right? That is a good thing, right? They have caught allot of heat for not catching nut jobs before they walk into a school and start shooting the place up when they have been posting garbage all over social media. You are aware of that, right? Sure, say whatever you want but you may not be aloud to purchase another firearm or get on a plane ever again and you could be targeted by red flag laws where they come into your home and confiscate your firearms. You could stand your ground and be shot down by the police but the american people are just going to see you as another deranged gun nut who got what he deserved. Thats all.

You're a special kind of stupid.

Go stock up on tampons.

You will need them.

I am the stupid one?

Yes.

Stfu Jim.

Its ok if that is the best you can do

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[quote=JimFromTN][quote=EthanEdwards]

So the second and first amendment are meaningless? and you think you are the smart one? hahahahahaha

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

"Stupid things" is using the 1st amendment to vocalize your support for the 2nd amendment? Get in "trouble" with the govt for this?? Oh [bleep] me....

If vocalizing your support of the 2nd amendment involves murdering politicians and violently overthrowing the government then yes, that qualifies as stupid things.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
That so many on here display a real fear of the govt. Shows how long overdue we are for a reset.
"Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty."

IC B3

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Sweet baby Jesus.

Keep up the stupid fight boys.

'If you say the parent you were most afraid when you were a kid was your dad, you grew up in the city.'
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Girlhunter
Sweet baby Jesus.

Oh come on, like you have never done it before..... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

If vocalizing your support of the 2nd amendment involves murdering politicians and violently overthrowing the government then yes, that qualifies as stupid things.

You mean the way the founders spoke in the taverns as they discussed how to establish a new form of govt. Where men could be free and have the means to protect their personal liberties? A govt of and by the people? Does the Declaration of Independence qualify as "stupid things" to you also? The writings of Jefferson, Madison, Adams, Paine? Stupid I guess? If only the King of England had been fortunate enough to have more colonists with your view point....

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M

Just let me know where they will be burying you and I will stop by. It may not be right away. I may wait until they turn your home into one of those pay to see the home of the guy who thought they government was going to take his guns away so he did some really stupid and got shot. I am not paying more than $5.

Better to die a man who stood for his convictions and his country, than a coward who never stood for anything, and can only stand on the sidelines while others do what he is too timid to do himself.

I have friends whom I have already fought in a war with, who would absolutely no doubt understand completely.

When my younger children became older they would be taught by my brothers why I chose to fight for what I believed in. That is the bond of Brotherhood cowards will never know.

Even if I fall, which I do not fear, at least my family, my Brothers and others will know that I had the conviction to stand up and fight for what I believed in, as I have done in the past.

So drink your beer, and stand on the sidelines, as you show your true colors.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by irfubar
[quote=JimFromTN][quote=EthanEdwards]

So the second and first amendment are meaningless? and you think you are the smart one? hahahahahaha

You can say whatever you want and you have broken no laws and will not go to jail but you may never be aloud to purchase a firearm or fly on a plane not to mention if you live in a state with red flag laws, have you firearms taken away from you. The reality is that is far more likely than the government declaring guns illegal and coming into everyone's home to confiscate them.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

Just let me know where they will be burying you and I will stop by. It may not be right away. I may wait until they turn your home into one of those pay to see the home of the guy who thought they government was going to take his guns away so he did some really stupid and got shot. I am not paying more than $5.

Better to die a man who stood for his convictions and his country, than a coward who never stood for anything, and can only stand on the sidelines while others do what he is too timid to do himself.

I have friends whom I have already fought in a war with, who would absolutely no doubt understand completely.

When my younger children became older they would be taught by my brothers why I chose to fight for what I believed in. That is the bond of Brotherhood cowards will never know.

Even if I fall, which I do not fear, at least my family, my Brothers and others will know that I had the conviction to stand up and fight for what I believed in, as I have done in the past.

So drink your beer, and stand on the sidelines, as you show your true colors.

Amen.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Girlhunter
Sweet baby Jesus.

Oh come on, like you have never done it before..... wink

But I learned.

'If you say the parent you were most afraid when you were a kid was your dad, you grew up in the city.'
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Mostly

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
163BC and JimFromTN= 21st Century Tories.

Their ilk will be the first to side with liberal varmints in Richmond (and other places) and they will happily work as informers and sell out their patriotic neighbors just as quickly as they can to curry favor with the usurpers in the government.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
163BC and JimFromTN= 21st Century Tories.

Their ilk will be the first to side with liberal varmints in Richmond (and other places) and they will happily work as informers and sell out their patriotic neighbors just as quickly as they can to curry favor with the usurpers in the government.

Yep. Worse than the [bleep] politicians they grovel too.

Page 10 of 18 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (11point, 10gaugeman, 16penny, 160user, 1936M71, 10ring1, 71 invisible), 3,041 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,382
Posts18,469,582
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.