Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 18 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
This world has become increasingly intolerant of free people. The ruling elite has also become more impatient with the resistance to globalism, called nationalism. Armed Americans are the only thing holding the wolves at Bay.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
So as a paid and long-embedded troll you are used to it? Congrats?

Unfortunately, no. Not only am I not getting paid, I am not even a troll. I would be good at it, don't you think? You guys sure are quick to insult people who don't share the same views. Heck, if you look at all my posts, it was quite a while before I started playing along with you guys with the insults and all. Someone who didn't know any better would think you all are mean. You all are vicious. I love it. It was really fun. I really do appreciate it. You made me feel welcome. It reminded me of the banter of close friends and we hardly know each other. There is always that friend who can't handle it and gets their panties in a wad and runs off stamping their feet meanwhile you are wondering why they started it in the first place if they can't handle it. You guys rolled with it. JackMountain, keep it up dude, That teabagger joke was hilarious. You guys are like family to me now and I am doing my best not to cry. I love you guys. Don't change. I gotta go to bed.

Last edited by JimFromTN; 12/26/19.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

If they never hear it then it will never be declared unconstitutional which means it will remain law. Duh.

The fact that bans on AR15s have not YET been declared unconstitutional does not mean that they are constitutional. Until SCOTUS sees fit to rule directly on the matter, we have to look to existing rulings. Which I've provided, but you cowardly refuse to address.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Unfortunately, no. Not only am I not getting paid, I am not even a troll. I would be good at it, don't you think? You guys sure are quick to insult people who don't share the same views. Heck, if you look at all my posts, it was quite a while before I started playing along with you guys with the insults and all. Someone who didn't know any better would think you all are mean. You all are vicious. I love it. It was really fun. I really do appreciate it. You made me feel welcome. It reminded me of the banter of close friends and we hardly know each other. There is always that friend who can't handle it and gets their panties in a wad and runs off stamping their feet meanwhile you are wondering why they started it in the first place if they can't handle it. You guys rolled with it. JackMountain, keep it up dude, That teabagger joke was hilarious. You guys are like family to me now and I am doing my best not to cry. I love you guys. Don't change. I gotta go to bed.

Im not your friend and definitely not your family. I will be sure to remind anyone on every thread you post, the views you posted here tonight though.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Originally Posted by TBREW401
I think he is trying to see how he can push this-- if gun owners give in -- he wins.
Then every commie controlled state will follow --

This is the play.

The guy is going to be a hero either way. Not in my eyes, mind you, but it is what it is.

We'l see. I know my state was soft. NJ caved long ago to overreaching "law".

We'll see if Virginians actually have any balls or are they just more NE Yankees with warmer weather.

YOUR attitude is the problem.
Let's see if "Virginians" have the balls to deal with it....
How about law abiding gun owners and 2A proponents from all over this nation, every [bleep] state, convene on Richmond on Jan. 20th for the VCDL's lobby day and make ALL our voices heard.
Quit sitting back and waiting for someone else to fight this fight. This is ALL our fight.

Did you come to NY to help us protest the SAFE act?

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Unfortunately, no. Not only am I not getting paid, I am not even a troll. I would be good at it, don't you think? You guys sure are quick to insult people who don't share the same views.
No, I think you'd be retarded just like most of the other trolls on here, commie.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
His reputation is in the toilet and I suspect the campfire won't be a fun place for him to hang out..... he can try to put a happy face on it, but as Jack says he will be remembered and treated accordingly...

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

Unfortunately, no. Not only am I not getting paid, I am not even a troll. I would be good at it, don't you think? You guys sure are quick to insult people who don't share the same views.
No, I think you'd be retarded just like most of the other trolls on here, commie.

Commie. I love it. You are adorable.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Liberals that don't realize they're liberals.............Easy as hell to sniff out 'cause they smell like schit and double down on trying to cover up the stink all the while trying to convince you that it really doesn't smell that bad............

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Liberals that don't realize they're liberals.............Easy as hell to sniff out 'cause they smell like schit and double down on trying to cover up the stink all the while trying to convince you that it really doesn't smell that bad............

Like..... smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by irfubar
His reputation is in the toilet and I suspect the campfire won't be a fun place for him to hang out..... he can try to put a happy face on it, but as Jack says he will be remembered and treated accordingly...

If you are talking about me, thats nonsense. I love you guys. You should not get so upset when I introduce reality into your fantasy. I guess I am a buzz kill now that I think about it that way. I apologize. Seriously, I gotta go to bed. Getting late.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by bbassi
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Originally Posted by TBREW401
I think he is trying to see how he can push this-- if gun owners give in -- he wins.
Then every commie controlled state will follow --

This is the play.

The guy is going to be a hero either way. Not in my eyes, mind you, but it is what it is.

We'l see. I know my state was soft. NJ caved long ago to overreaching "law".

We'll see if Virginians actually have any balls or are they just more NE Yankees with warmer weather.

YOUR attitude is the problem.
Let's see if "Virginians" have the balls to deal with it....
How about law abiding gun owners and 2A proponents from all over this nation, every [bleep] state, convene on Richmond on Jan. 20th for the VCDL's lobby day and make ALL our voices heard.
Quit sitting back and waiting for someone else to fight this fight. This is ALL our fight.

Did you come to NY to help us protest the SAFE act?

Did you make anywhere close the effort to stop the implementation of the safe act that we have in Virginia? I don't remember a single thread on this site... Or 90% of N.Y
Counties voting to become 2A sanctuaries. If you would have, maybe we wouldn't have had to fight the battle here.
Either way, they've picked the wrong place for a fight. We'd rather fight than phucqk in VA.

Last edited by jackmountain; 12/26/19.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I love you guys. Don't change. I gotta go to bed.

Your boyfriend just got back from the store with new batteries. Tonight is Thursday THRUST night for you. It's the night you like having your boyfriend THRUST the vibrator through your sphincter muscle...you phaggot.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That so many on here display a real fear of the govt. Shows how long overdue we are for a reset.

No, it shows how much trouble we are in.

MM

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Your boyfriend just got back from the store with new batteries. Tonight is Thursday THRUST night for you. It's the night you like having your boyfriend THRUST the vibrator through your sphincter muscle...you phaggot.

You dirty boy. I am sure there are plenty of guys who would love to share that fantasy with you. In the meantime, I can send you a picture of me in my tighty whities. I would send you a picture of me naked but I think the tighty whities would be sexier. I will even wear a pair that has been bleached so you won't have to see those unsightly marks unless of course that turns you on.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

You dirty boy. I am sure there are plenty of guys who would love to share that fantasy with you. In the meantime, I can send you a picture of me in my tighty whities. I would send you a picture of me naked but I think the tighty whities would be sexier. I will even wear a pair that has been bleached so you won't have to see those unsightly marks unless of course that turns you on.

Love when the commie troll PHAGGOTS out themselves...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by natman

The fact that bans on AR15s have not YET been declared unconstitutional does not mean that they are constitutional. Until SCOTUS sees fit to rule directly on the matter,

I do not trust SCOTUS to ever rule literally on what is perfectly clear in the 2A.

They will mince lawyer words, obfuscate & generally just issue comments or rulings that either cannot be construed as full 100% support or they will defer parts of any ruling to a lower court's existing ruling as brought to them.

Roberts is a snake & until we get another insurance vote, there's no telling what they might come up with.

MM

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

Love when the commie troll PHAGGOTS out themselves...

Damn dude, that was stupid. Keep working on it. I have faith in you. Stay away from the homosexual thing because it makes you seem like you might be in the closet. I am not saying its just you. Its anybody who does it really,especially conservatives. You hate homosexuals but you have a strangely wide stance in airport bathroom stalls. Its ok if you are and you just need to come out at your own pace but if you don't want people to know then its just best not to bring up the subject rather than trying to imply that you hate homosexuals, People with a good gaydar can spot that right off. As a friend, I am just letting you know. ElkSlayer is a lost cause. The details just went too far and you did a good job trying to save him but may have implicated yourself in doing so. That is what a true friend does. You had his back and took a bullet for him.

Last edited by JimFromTN; 12/26/19.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Channeling Maser.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Post up a picture of your wife b1tch, and let's see how big his Adam's Apple is.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Page 15 of 18 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (12344mag, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 55 invisible), 2,436 guests, and 1,162 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,649
Posts18,493,382
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.