-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
These gun confiscation threads sure bring out the trolls and the girly men that are afraid of their own shadows...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Guess I know where I stand in the eyes of most members here now. Big talking pussies like elkslayer and stickfight running his big trap from the comfort of anonymity.

Elkslayer must have woke up angry with a sore [bleep] from getting pounded in it by his boyfriend last night.

Instead of spending time to email my article to each one of YOUR state sheriffs to prod THEIR azzes into doing their job, SO YOU WON’T HAVE TO PUT YOUR LIFE AT RISK, you spend time as a keyboard warrior in your failed attempt to humiliate me, because I’m circling the target, and you can’t stand the truth.

You’re walking into a VERY DANGEROUS SITUATION with bad intel (VCDL - unknown and unproven / most likely a democrat mole)

Go become cannon fodder. You obviously are incapable of understanding what I wrote, which was actually an attempt to open your eyes to the reality of this situation, so your kids and wife won’t have to view you in a casket.

Go get yourself, and your workers, killed. Go become the next Waco for the communists, but be sure and get your picture taken beforehand, so your family can post it online, to show the whole world “you were there”.

Go Big (citizen arrests) or Go Home.

You can’t even understand how dangerous and laughable this is with VCDL having this on MLK Day.

You are completely BLIND of the OPTICS of this whole setup, and how it can be used against gun owners when it blows up by opposition agents, who WILL infiltrate your group, to make it HOT.

These communists NO LONGER pay attention to the public marches or town hall meetings. It’s all a canned and choreographed puppet show to placate the gullible public into believing they are being listened to. They LAUGH at YOU and these outbursts behind closed doors, and have for decades.

You have two choices…no, actually three:

1 – Get off this forum, and go meet with YOUR county sheriff, and ask him to deputize a militia of several thousand and get other sheriffs to follow, and WAIT for the communist governor to actually sign the unconstitutional gun legislation, which will / can be used as concrete evidence through intake at a conservative’s D.A. office in their indictments for treason / domestic enemy / enemy combatants or however they want to present it. Then you simply use YOUR LEGAL AUTHORITY to make arrests either with the sheriff or citizen arrests without.

The above is how to LEGALLY take down the communists, who have established a beachhead in your state, but it takes the balls and conviction to know you’re 100% within your rights, so you can exert YOUR legal authority. No “marching” involved.

Go Big or Go Home.

2 – Sit here on this forum, so you can be the man-of-the-hour for the next month.

3 – When your kids ask what you did to defend your God given inalienable rights 20 years ago, when guns were taken, you can pull out a picture of yourself wearing a VCDL Female Genitalia hat to show them you “marched”.

P.S. I noticed you are a post count watcher when you made it a point in your 5,000th posting to bring “attention” to your 5,000 accomplishment. Maybe during this next month, you can achieve 7,500 as you give your play-by-play reporting?

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gents,
Calm down...Nothing is going to happen that will cause the smell of gun powder in the air. And, Jack isn’t some mouthy dumb-fûck!

You Jack and the rest of the 2A fighters in VA know that the best play in the short term is doing exactly what all of you have been doing -
Gaining a massive consensus by your people that these far overreaching, unconstitutional gun grab attempts won’t happen in your lifetime in Virginia.

Your courts will become clogged with lawsuits, and injunctions, while both legal sides fight it out...Your local Government won’t make a move until it’s settled and by that time you Virginian’s can elect a Constitutionalist Conservative to replace these fûckers.

Pouring in support for Virginians through social media of Hell No This Won’t Go for VA or any other State coupled with people turnout and financial assistance to ensure the big guns of the legal world are at the ready to fight for all our God given right would be helpful and needed.

Until then, the Leftist media is salivating as the Leftist political POS fan the flames hoping their smoke will get into some dumb-dumbs eyes too early and he/she sends a hollow point into nobody of consequence.

Wait, wait, wait...Until the determination is made that your State Government won’t abide by the law itself and moves ahead to confiscate and jail those who refuse to comply with their self imposed declaration of war on it’s very own people.

Then put your nose to the wind and smell....😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Elkskayer,
you've taken your own advice and done this in your own county/state and it worked? You're able to own a rifle or shotgun with a barrel under 16" and full autos? Show me how you stood up against confiscation and registrations brought on by the NFA.
Please post up where this constitutional Utopia exists elkslayer...I gotta move there.
You need to lead by example and show us stupid, lazy Virginians how it's done. Maybe the Minnesota mental midget can show us how to get out the vote too?

Elkslayer and Steve once again with their whiny, pretentious, defeatist, bullshit giving advice they don't have the balls to take themselves.

Last edited by jackmountain; 12/29/19.

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Elkskayer,
you've taken your own advice and done this in your own county/state and it worked? You're able to own a rifle or shotgun with a barrel under 16" and full autos? Show me how you stood up against confiscation and registrations brought on by the NFA.
Please post up where this constitutional Utopia exists elkslayer...I gotta move there.
You need to lead by example and show us stupid, lazy Virginians how it's done. Maybe the Minnesota mental midget can show us how to get out the vote too?

Elkslayer and Steve once again with their whiny, pretentious, defeatist, bullshit giving advice they don't have the balls to take themselves.

You use typical Saul Alinski debate tactics. That tells me “everything” I need to know.

Just remember, when Lee was surrendering in VA, the last fight of the CW was in Texas, and we KICKED their ass, so you don’t need to concern yourself with whether TEXAS has the balls to stop what is now on your door step.

I can kick your azz debating you, and make you look like a damn fool, but I won’t because that is/was not my intention of this thread.

It was to SAVE YOUR LIFE, and many more from walking into a setup, and it is a setup.

Have a good day. I don’t come here to fight. You can have the floor, and I couldn’t give a damn whether you take over this thread or not. I have a life other than this site.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It does look like Viginia is going to be the next major battleground concerning unconstitutional gun laws. I think several pro-gun organizations will have lawsuits prepared and as soon as the laws are signed they will file those lawsuits. Judges will stay the enforcement of the new laws while it is sorted out in court. Will probably end up in the SC. Hopefully Trump will have appointed one or two more constitutionalist judges to the SC by that time.

Last edited by 45_100; 12/29/19.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Elkskayer,

You use typical Saul Alinski debate tactics. That tells me “everything” I need to know.

Just remember, when Lee was surrendering in VA, the last fight of the CW was in Texas, and we KICKED their ass, so you don’t need to concern yourself with whether TEXAS has the balls to stop what is now on your door step.

I can kick your azz debating you, and make you look like a damn fool, but I won’t because that is/was not my intention of this thread.

It was to SAVE YOUR LIFE, and many more from walking into a setup, and it is a setup.

Have a good day. I don’t come here to fight. You can have the floor, and I couldn’t give a damn whether you take over this thread or not. I have a life other than this site.

So you haven't taken your own advice, convinced YOUR local Sheriff to deputize YOU and other citizens, used YOUR legal authority and made citizens arrests and singlehandedly overturned the NFA of 1934 and currently YOU possess short barrelled rifles, shotguns and fill auto"s that aren't registered? Big surprise. Just another loud mouth [bleep] that don't have the balls to do what he's telling others to do.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Good analysis. Doesn't nake for very good "campfire" fodder though.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 45_100
It does look like Viginia is going to be the next major battleground concerning unconstitutional gun laws. I think several pro-gun organizations will have lawsuits prepared and as soon as the laws are signed they will file those lawsuits. Judges will stay the enforcement of the new laws while it is sorted out in court. Will probably end up in the SC. Hopefully Trump will have appointed one or two more constitutionalist judges to the SC by that time.

There's a blizzard of unconstitutional laws being passed and signed into law every year.

There's a much smaller blizzard of lawsuits and actual abolishment of said unconstitutional laws.

In the big picture of things, they are gaining ground.

It's like stirring up a yellow jacket nest. We ARE gonna get stung. The only questions are, how many times? And when do we obliterate the nest?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Goosey
Brenton Tarrant is the terrorist who killed 51 people in New Zealand, one of his aims being to "generate more support for gun control in the U.S." which he believes will destroy the country in a Helter Skelter-like race war.

It is spelled "accelerationism".

IC B3

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by 45_100

There's a blizzard of unconstitutional laws being passed and signed into law every year.

There's a much smaller blizzard of lawsuits and actual abolishment of said unconstitutional laws.

In the big picture of things, they are gaining ground.

It's like stirring up a yellow jacket nest. We ARE gonna get stung. The only questions are, how many times? And when do we obliterate the nest?

I know its preaching to the choir, but in all of those cases, the oath of office is being violated. And I trust a Court on the Constitution less than I do a politician.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Why doesn’t everyone thinks that guns should be outlawed move to California and Oregon? Then let the rest of us keep our guns.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by HawkI
And I trust a Court on the Constitution less than I do a politician.

We have seen a blizzard of unconstitutional judges legislating from the bench as well.

Our own Supreme Court is a prime example.

They all say they are not following political lines, but that's exactly what the liberal judges do.

If they ruled only on fact of law, based on the Constitution, then it would be very rare that even ONE justice would differ from the others.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The Constitution DOES NOT protect your guns.
Your guns protect the Constitution.
If they don't all will be lost. Dem/Comms don't care about law. Only about force. So be it! I can (easily) accept that as a reasonable way to settle this contest. . Let it begin.

Cowards cannot be free.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Gents,
Calm down...Nothing is going to happen that will cause the smell of gun powder in the air. And, Jack isn’t some mouthy dumb-fûck!

You Jack and the rest of the 2A fighters in VA know that the best play in the short term is doing exactly what all of you have been doing -
Gaining a massive consensus by your people that these far overreaching, unconstitutional gun grab attempts won’t happen in your lifetime in Virginia.

Your courts will become clogged with lawsuits, and injunctions, while both legal sides fight it out...Your local Government won’t make a move until it’s settled and by that time you Virginian’s can elect a Constitutionalist Conservative to replace these fûckers.

Pouring in support for Virginians through social media of Hell No This Won’t Go for VA or any other State coupled with people turnout and financial assistance to ensure the big guns of the legal world are at the ready to fight for all our God given right would be helpful and needed.

Until then, the Leftist media is salivating as the Leftist political POS fan the flames hoping their smoke will get into some dumb-dumbs eyes too early and he/she sends a hollow point into nobody of consequence.

Wait, wait, wait...Until the determination is made that your State Government won’t abide by the law itself and moves ahead to confiscate and jail those who refuse to comply with their self imposed declaration of war on it’s very own people.

Then put your nose to the wind and smell....😎

Very well stated, Beaver10.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Elkskayer,

LOL, read my posts again if you dare.

Never gave any advise, not once.

Never indicated anything defeatist, just pointing out the facts (something you are afraid to see) and ask a few questions (Questions that you are unable or unwilling to answer).

Lets back up and look at the facts, shall we.

Your State of VA has gone full blown Democrat. The House, the Senate and the Governor are all ultra liberal progressives.

This Fact can be explained a couple of ways.
1) That the Majority of the population in VA is indeed Ultra Liberal Progressive, Something you refuse to accept.

2) That,( if the Republicans are actually the majority in VA), then they are either to f^cken lazy to get off the couch and vote, to lazy to climb down off their mountain (hill) to vote, or simply to stupid to know how to vote.

3) Both of the above.

Either way, the Democrats are in control, due to either a Democrat Majority population, or lazy ass Republicans unwilling or to lazy to vote.

Last edited by steve4102; 12/29/19.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Holston
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Virginia is full of liberals. Gun toting white folks are in the minority.

I'm not so sure about that.

Election results say otherwise.

Election results like you big mouth Minnesota retards electing that piece of [bleep] Jesse Ventura as your governor?
Preach on dumbass.

Well..:we still have our guns. So you can piss and moan or we can fight on the same team. I told my wife two nights ago this is something I would fight for if/when it comes down to it. So...let’s go. On the same damn team. This state is lost. Yours isn’t. Let’s keep it that way.

Last edited by tzone; 12/29/19.

Camp is where you make it.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Holston
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Virginia is full of liberals. Gun toting white folks are in the minority.

I'm not so sure about that.

Election results say otherwise.

Election results like you big mouth Minnesota retards electing that piece of [bleep] Jesse Ventura as your governor?
Preach on dumbass.

Well..:we still have our guns.

...and a Republican controlled Senate to protect that right.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I won’t hold my breath. This state is fugged and I can’t wait to get out.

Camp is where you make it.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

66 members (Akhutr, 358wsm, 2500HD, akpls, 12 invisible), 1,491 guests, and 773 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,243
Posts18,485,924
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.