Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
J23 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by deltakid
I'm still trying to wrap my feeble mind around the hypocrisy of the "sanctuary county/city" is illegal, but their declaring a sanctuary city/state for illegal aliens isn't.

They're Democrats, they just make things up as they go.

..pretty good strategy as it has been working for them thus far.

Last edited by J23; 12/28/19.

"Ignorance is acceptable, because you can remedy it with knowledge and research. Stupidity is when you guard your ignorance."
Ted Nugent

"Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper really likes you."
GB1

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
"Common sense gun safety legislation" is just the latest code for abolishing the right of American citizens to own firearms.

Remember "Saturday night specials," "cop killer bullets" (any bullet that does not expand), "dum-dum bullets" (any bullet that does expand), and handgun registration? We had all of them proposed.

Where I live they proposed handgun registration including FINGER PRINTING EVERY SIX MONTHS.

For all of these things, the Democrats said, "We support the Second Amendment. This is just common sense." Ha!

At one point they even said we could keep our guns provided we kept them locked up at our gun clubs. The ignorance and evil of Democrats is disgusting.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
The ignorance and evil of Democrats is disgusting.

They would kill us all in camps if they could figure out how to do it.

LOL
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Looks like to me that racist Northam is out numbered. That's a lot of ground to cover with only 1900 state troopers to enforce any unconstitutional laws they may pass and only a few counties with Commonwealth's attorneys willing to prosecute. Nice thing about Sheriff's and Commonwealth's attorneys being elected positions....they violate their oaths to defend our constitution in 90% of Virginia, their asses will be voted out next election cycle. I bet next election cycle you'll see voter turnout in favor of Republican candidates like never before.

When they're trying to defeat Trump, why the hell would the Democrats purposely give the opposing side a cause to rally behind and bring out voters?

Plus one, Jackmountain. You're a patriot.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Why is there no recall effort hangings going on in VA?

Good correction.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
"Common sense gun safety legislation" is just the latest code for abolishing the right of American citizens to own firearms.

Remember "Saturday night specials," "cop killer bullets" (any bullet that does not expand), "dum-dum bullets" (any bullet that does expand), and handgun registration? We had all of them proposed.

Where I live they proposed handgun registration including FINGER PRINTING EVERY SIX MONTHS.

For all of these things, the Democrats said, "We support the Second Amendment. This is just common sense." Ha!

At one point they even said we could keep our guns provided we kept them locked up at our gun clubs. The ignorance and evil of Democrats is disgusting.

Absolutely!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Why is there no recall effort going on in VA?

There is. Petitions being spread now.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Looks like to me that racist Northam is out numbered. That's a lot of ground to cover with only 1900 state troopers to enforce any unconstitutional laws they may pass and only a few counties with Commonwealth's attorneys willing to prosecute. Nice thing about Sheriff's and Commonwealth's attorneys being elected positions....they violate their oaths to defend our constitution in 90% of Virginia, their asses will be voted out next election cycle. I bet next election cycle you'll see voter turnout in favor of Republican candidates like never before.

When they're trying to defeat Trump, why the hell would the Democrats purposely give the opposing side a cause to rally behind and bring out voters?

Plus one, Jackmountain. You're a patriot.

Not even close. Just another one of the millions of hardworking white men that's sick and tired of being blamed for all of societies ills, and being forced to pay the tab for .gov's self destructive policies. All I want, is to be left the [bleep] alone to live my life as I see fit without adversely effecting others trying to do the same, take care of my familial resposibilities, provide for myself, and seek happiness where I see fit.

Last edited by jackmountain; 12/28/19.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Just another one of the millions of hardworking white men that's sick and tired of being blamed for all of societies ills, and being forced to pay the tab for .gov's self destructive policies. All I want, is to be left the [bleep] alone to live my life as I see fit without adversely effecting others trying to do the same, take care of my familial resposibilities, provide for myself, and seek happiness where I see fit.

Another plus one.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just another one of the millions of hardworking white men that's sick and tired of being blamed for all of societies ills, and being forced to pay the tab for .gov's self destructive policies. All I want, is to be left the [bleep] alone to live my life as I see fit without adversely effecting others trying to do the same, take care of my familial resposibilities, provide for myself, and seek happiness where I see fit.

Another plus one.

We are the enemy because we're too independent. The government is looking for DE-pendents.

LOL
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Another plus one.

We are the enemy because we're too independent. The government is looking for DE-pendents.

Yep.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
But these liberal cesspools can declare themselves sanctuary cities and states when it comes to illegal aliens.

Liberals are such friggin hypocrites.

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
If Virginia goes down, at this time, over these issues, then for the most part America is over.
It is all the marbles.
George Washington comes to mind...

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
From one Virginian to another, Jackmountain, providence sustain you! Consider the rock from which you were hewn

George Washington

The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves; whether they are to have any property they can call their own; whether their Houses, and Farms, are to be pillaged and destroyed, and they consigned to a State of Wretchedness from which no human efforts will probably deliver them. The fate of unborn Millions will now depend, under God, on the Courage and Conduct of this army—Our cruel and unrelenting Enemy leaves us no choice but a brave resistance, or the most abject submission; this is all we can expect—We have therefore to resolve to conquer or die: Our own Country’s Honor, all call upon us for a vigorous and manly exertion, and if we now shamefully fail, we shall become infamous to the whole world—Let us therefore rely upon the goodness of the Cause, and the aid of the supreme Being, in whose hands Victory is, to animate and encourage us to great and noble Actions—The Eyes of all our Countrymen are now upon us, and we shall have their blessings, and praises, if happily we are the instruments of saving them from the Tyranny meditated against them. Let us therefore animate and encourage each other, and shew the whole world, that a Freeman contending for Liberty on his own ground is superior to any slavish mercenary on earth.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It’s a small step but a start. Proposed Virginia HB 192 was WITHDRAWN yesterday by the delegate that introduced it.

Summary as introduced:
Firearm purchases; proof of demonstration of competence with a firearm. Provides that any person purchasing from a dealer a firearm shall demonstrate competence with a firearm as provided in the statute governing proof of demonstration of competence with a handgun for the purposes of obtaining a concealed handgun permit. The bill also prohibits a firearms dealer from selling, renting, trading, or transferring from his inventory any firearm to any person until he has been furnished with proof that the prospective has demonstrated competence with a firearm.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Robert_White
If Virginia goes down, at this time, over these issues, then for the most part America is over.
It is all the marbles.
George Washington comes to mind...

Fitting. We had our start in Jamestown, officially became a free nation in Yorktown when Cornwallis surrendered, were able to keep the nation together as one when Lee surrendered in Appomattox.....

Newest map showing the movement. Highland off to the far west will be green on Jan. 8th when they meet.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Keep the pressure up. Rural district democrats are the most vulnerable. Click on the name for contact info .

https://virginiageneralassembly.gov/house/members/members.php

https://publications.virginiageneralassembly.gov/display_publication/232

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by steve4102
Why is there no recall effort going on in VA?

Because the majority of Virginians voted him into office and the majority still supports him.

Figure you worded that wrong , it was the majority of voting Virginians that voted him in and support him . Now that the reality of how important voting is , we have ourselves trying to undo the damage caused by arseholes the didn't vote !
Along with the voting Virginians is Bloomberg dumping piles of money into the election .
This needs to be fixed, if a person wants to run for office, the amount he can spend in campaigning should have a cap on it to keep corporations from running the country .
Kenneth

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
The VA Assembly is looking at new laws for 2020 including restricting owners from buying more than one handgun per month. Lol. The wives will be voting for that.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ironic the comparison to the Revolution.

It started in New England.
The British taxes affected them first, and more.
They were more radically opposed to the rulers. (Not now)

Only after things got moving, did Virginia get moving.
And, the crescendo was in Virginia.

Unfortunately, we can lose in Virginia.
But if we win, it's just a won battle, the war will ever rage on.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 219DW, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1shotnokilz, 71 invisible), 3,399 guests, and 1,201 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,636
Posts18,533,439
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.