Just another piece of Campfire s hit.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Starman asserts his superiority here and when sucking c ock behind the health food store dumpster

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
starman, your a sick piece of $hit.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Classic hypochristian

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Starfish is an angry little twerp and justifiably so.....he is inferior and degrading w/ increasing velocity.

Another goon posing as a tough guy.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The valor of those church security guys should be commended! RIP to the people killed. The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun!

Ron

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
Orwell
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ohio7x57
The valor of those church security guys should be commended! RIP to the people killed. The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun!

Ron

Yep.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Holy fugk

I thought I was one of the biggest jerks on here.

Y’all tell Conrad to cut me some slack.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Starman
You know, the lumbering lard ass that says he has found Jesus, but still struggles with eating disorders and obesity ,
side-effected by his statin cholesterol drugs, and opiodes for his backpain or bum knees,
..could also be suffering from crippling gout and nursing a serious ingrown toenail he is too afraid to see a doc about,
so he perseveres with it like a real trooper but also like a cripple, tenderly hobbling into church, finding it hard to simply
sit or stand, or concentrate well on anything- be it his surroundings or church service to his God.

CF types are also partial to their hard liquor, so apart from the drowsiness , dizziness, difficulty sleeping, headches, nausea ,
tiredness, mood swings etc, caused by their meds, they may also be adversely effected from last nights drinks.

If those compounding issues are not enough, then theres the underlying emotionally inept aspect, Some cannot even keep
their cool in CF keyboard battles, getting all flustered-emotional, erratic, irrational, and losing the plot.

bUt hey don't worry....cause they will try and have you believe they will keep their head screwed-on when someone is emptying
a 12 guage in their direction...cause they have attained a Skillset from punching static cardboard badguys that have never
shot back, have been reading Ayoob for 25 yrs and watching John Boy Correia Utube tutorials on active self protection.

They like to believe that from all that (and a bit of prayer help from Jesus)... they are piping schitt hot physically and mentally prepped,
poised and ready to proficiently engage any active shooter at any moments notice /or split-second the starters gun is fired.

course if it gets too hot in the kitchen, they can take opportune cover with their sidearm behind the pews with all the innocents
still huddled in their seats that they are supposed to be protecting and re-emerge to rush forward , ..when the dust is already
beginning to settle.

end.

Starman,

In a way you are right and somewhat complimentary.

I resemble a lot what you have described. I am an old cripple. I have TWO tornup toenails. A bad back. Five years a paratrooper knees. Emotional and money stress. Fat.

I have met and call "friend" a few on this forum who could verify that about me.

But If ever put in that situation, I pray that I am brave enough to match that man who died so that others may live.

He was a Man.

Tracy "Ranger" Green

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
You know, the lumbering lard ass that says he has found Jesus, but still struggles with eating disorders and obesity ,
side-effected by his statin cholesterol drugs, and opiodes for his backpain or bum knees,
..could also be suffering from crippling gout and nursing a serious ingrown toenail he is too afraid to see a doc about,
so he perseveres with it like a real trooper but also like a cripple, tenderly hobbling into church, finding it hard to simply
sit or stand, or concentrate well on anything- be it his surroundings or church service to his God.

CF types are also partial to their hard liquor, so apart from the drowsiness , dizziness, difficulty sleeping, headches, nausea ,
tiredness, mood swings etc, caused by their meds, they may also be adversely effected from last nights drinks.

If those compounding issues are not enough, then theres the underlying emotionally inept aspect, Some cannot even keep
their cool in CF keyboard battles, getting all flustered-emotional, erratic, irrational, and losing the plot.

bUt hey don't worry....cause they will try and have you believe they will keep their head screwed-on when someone is emptying
a 12 guage in their direction...cause they have attained a Skillset from punching static cardboard badguys that have never
shot back, have been reading Ayoob for 25 yrs and watching John Boy Correia Utube tutorials on active self protection.

They like to believe that from all that (and a bit of prayer help from Jesus)... they are piping schitt hot physically and mentally prepped,
poised and ready to proficiently engage any active shooter at any moments notice /or split-second the starters gun is fired.

course if it gets too hot in the kitchen, they can take opportune cover with their sidearm behind the pews with all the innocents
still huddled in their seats that they are supposed to be protecting and re-emerge to rush forward , ..when the dust is already
beginning to settle.

end.

I don't know if I'm your typical campfire member or not but I've been on here a long time. I would like to see you talk to me that way toe-to-toe with that much ignorance anger and violence in your voice and see what you can do to me before I shoot you. probably wouldn't shoot you just beat the living piss out of you for the entertainment Factor

Last edited by ldholton; 12/30/19.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by slumlord
Holy fugk

I thought I was one of the biggest jerks on here.

Y’all tell Conrad to cut me some slack.

You ain't got nothing on this whack job. I called him crazy the other day but I didn't know how psycho he really was.

However, I enjoyed Conrad yanking your chain, sorry.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Salty303
Classic hypochristian

I’d say a classic case of Projection by Stardick.

The Church member going for his gun that got killed is a Hero.

Something Stardick will NEVER be.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Morewood
Callously using the death of a man trying to protect his fellow parishioners merely to mock and demean posters here is pretty fuggin despicable.

GFY

But that is parr for Starcunt's posts.

He is a nihilistic twit.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jk16
Originally Posted by Morewood
Callously using the death of a man trying to protect his fellow parishioners merely to mock and demean posters here is pretty fuggin despicable.

GFY

But that is parr for Starcunt's posts.

He is a nihilistic twit.

PREZACTLY

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green

beginning to settle.

end.

Starman,

In a way you are right and somewhat complimentary.

I resemble a lot what you have described. I am an old cripple. I have TWO tornup toenails. A bad back. Five years a paratrooper knees. Emotional and money stress. Fat.

I have met and call "friend" a few on this forum who could verify that about me.

But If ever put in that situation, I pray that I am brave enough to match that man who died so that others may live.

He was a Man.

Tracy "Ranger" Green
Even though we've never met face-to-face, I consider you one of the finest men on the 'fire. Stay safe RG.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Starman you should be ashamed. I could easily go into a long drawn out diatribe of insults but you’re not worth the effort. Must be a very sad place you live in. Good luck in life. Hopefully the karma bus doesn’t hit you in the ass in the near future.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kenster99
starman, your a sick piece of $hit.

Sociopath that wouldn't even make a decent bar of soap when his time comes.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I've read some fuqked up sheit on the fire before, but that tops em all. I hope you die a miserable death you piece of sheit.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Poor starman. Bless his little heart.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Is this"Man" the same douchebag from AK that had a rafting business or do I have him mixed up with another "Man" ? Keyboard commando, mommie says come and get your mac and cheese.

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

516 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 48 invisible), 2,277 guests, and 1,183 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,513
Posts18,490,790
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.