Good chit too!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by Seafire

"Now, I have to be careful because we've had so much taken away from us by this administration that I'm not willing to let them take my family relationships away," Ronstadt continued.

Maybe it’s your fuggin soup-bowl haircut or your screeching voice that is plying your family apart.

somebody's bored in Memphis and high on coke today....

starting your new years celebration early?

Been at the hospital all day with my 17 year old daughter getting her retina reattached.
Sitting here bored 10ft from her, ribbing the good humored, well tempered real folks on here.

No coke and partying with negroes happening for me tonight. Hate to burst your cheap jab and fantasy.

I’ll be up at 4am talking her back to Monroe Carroll children’s hospital for pressure checks and bandage change bright and early.

Memphis? Wtf

I live right outside Ft Campbell, home the 101st. Those are real soldiers in case you’ve never met anything but a potato peeler.

You’re a goddamm idiot if you don’t follow my threads enough as you appear to stalk me if you can’t connect the dots of me and renegade always talking about hunting at FtCampbell.

Well, prayers that all goes well with your daughter and her retina reattachment...

gotta admit, you're handling that situation a lot different than I'd be dealing with it, but to each your own...

uhh. and I don't stalk you, in fact I ignore most of your posts.. nothing against you, your idea of humor doesn't correspond with mine.... yeah, I know you and Rene, live outside of Ft Campbell...its just you strike me more as a Memphis kinda cracker...

but heck, ignore me.. you have a bigger following elsewhere anyway....just funny you pick Linda Ronstadt out of thin air, to rag on... heck she's toast in life... just waiting for a spot in the nursing home...so she's one of a million leftists out of the entertainment world....Michael Moore would be a more worthy target for your intellectual ridicule...don't waste your talents on a worn out old has been....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

"Now, I have to be careful because we've had so much taken away from us by this administration that I'm not willing to let them take my family relationships away," Ronstadt continued.

Maybe it’s your fuggin soup-bowl haircut or your screeching voice that is plying your family apart.

Been at the hospital all day with my 17 year old daughter getting her retina reattached.
Sitting here bored 10ft from her, ribbing the good humored, well tempered real folks on here.

No coke and partying with negroes happening for me tonight. Hate to burst your cheap jab and fantasy.

I’ll be up at 4am talking her back to Monroe Carroll children’s hospital for pressure checks and bandage change bright and early.

Memphis? Wtf

I live right outside Ft Campbell, home the 101st. Those are real soldiers in case you’ve never met anything but a potato peeler.

You’re a goddamm idiot if you don’t follow my threads enough as you appear to stalk me if you can’t connect the dots of me and renegade always talking about hunting at FtCampbell.

Damn, that is serious stuff. I hope it was treated pronto. Hope all is well.

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I didn’t pick on her out of thin air

It was a news byte, and on Fox.

There’s a cadre of a dozen lifers on here that post absolutely NOTHING but news links. Never any stories of hunting or shooting or anything outdoors related. Just slugs

Never post any pics

Just news links.

I grab one and posted it for the hell of it. It shouldn’t make a cock grow out of someone’s forehead. I posted it for the casserole captains on here.

Nothing to get bent about.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Post up the pic of willy g,s chain down an atv final exam.

Make a thread.
It will help Bin pay some bills.

Lol!!!!

Then show us the clip where you are smacking his hand cause he is constantly fugging it up and cant learn.

Lmfao!!!!

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hoping all goes well for your daughter.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr

Memphis? Wtf

Damn, that is serious stuff. I hope it was treated pronto. Hope all is well.

3 detachments this summer. Pre-disposed rare connective tissue disorder. This was our silicone bubble removal surgery today.

Squeezed in on the last day of the year since we met our out of pocket max of $4k. Woohoo!! crazy

Unfortunately the silicone bubble has incurred a cataract as a side effect, as predicted. So we will be looking at surgery #4 in about 3 months.

It is what is is. She’s tough.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by renegade50
Post up the pic of willy g,s chain down an atv final exam.

Make a thread.
It will help Bin pay some bills.

Lol!!!!

Then show us the clip where you are smacking his hand cause he is constantly fugging it up and cant learn.

Lmfao!!!!

I make rick enough money. 😃

That video deserves it’s own YouTube. I’m talkin ads enabled.

My intellectual property must be protected. This ain’t UNICEF

Last edited by slumlord; 12/31/19.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

There’s a cadre of a dozen lifers on here that post absolutely NOTHING but news links. Never any stories of hunting or shooting or anything outdoors related. Just slugs

Never post any pics

Just news links.

I grab one and posted it for the hell of it. It shouldn’t make a cock grow out of someone’s forehead. I posted it for the casserole captains on here.

Well you guys, continue to post your hunting stories in the wrong forum.. one day you will get it right..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They are supposed to be posted in the talk to the web master sub forum.. then if you are feeling confident you tell rick to go ph uck off..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
What more would you expect from a flower power wanna be?

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Rossimp
Adolf Hitler? Really? Does this skank twit-twat know anything about the atrocities of the Third Reich (Nazi Party). Anyone who equates President Trump with this totalitarian regime is a fkin stooge. Hitler was an oppressor performing ethnic cleansing and genetic experiments on hundreds of thousands of men, women and children in multiple death camps.

Fkin Jerry Brown never raised her IQ either. So stupid it’s laughable. Her, AOC and others keep trying to sell this narrative to the young and dumb, it’s an affront to all holocaust survivors. 6 million Jews rounded up and used for experimentation, torture and extermination has nothing to do with our southern border and the detaining of illegals who unlawfully enter.

PREZACTLY. She’s lost touch with reality. Her and Gov Moonbeam probably snorted so much Coke that they fried their little Libertard pea brains back in the 70’s and 80’s.

Kinda funny she’s defending illegal wetbacks nowadays after she spent the 70’s denying & hiding her Mexican heritage.

And her and A. Cooper, the idiot gay Libertard “newscaster” from the Fake News Channel’s lame little attempt at the “Must Get Trump” game is a sad commentary on how far the Entertainment Industry’s has been’s and Fake News Media will stoop to slander POTUS AND deny the Holocaust.

Personally, I hope both of them get to meet Hitler in hell. Soon.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Slum, Prayers for your daughter’s speedy recovery !

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
MLC Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Who is Linda Ronstadt ?

Any politician who thinks they can fight the evil that has consumed the government is delusional or lying. There is no political solution.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
Winston Church
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T

Never post any pics

Just news links.

See you are doing it all wrong.
You must start at least 10 threads a day, they must be nonsensical and must involve your daily routine like taking a morning dump or something like that.
You know feel good threads.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stxhunter
i'm making blackened wahoo and smoking a couple padrons and drinking buffalo trace tonight.

You're doing better than me, I'm only doing a pot of chili and a couple of Shiner Holiday Cheer's.....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Tom264

Never post any pics

Just news links.

See you are doing it all wrong.
You must start at least 10 threads a day, they must be nonsensical and must involve your daily routine like taking a morning dump or something like that.
You know feel good threads.
feel good threads

I been think about running hot water to my terlot. Keep my balls warm

That would be feel good threadable.

This hydrocele sinks like a rock. 😂

That or maybe have to crap standing up.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Slumlord, Your daughter is lucky to have a loving and supportive father that cares enough to stick by her side. My prayers for your daughter’s sight and for her continued strength in the face of “unmerited” pain and the disruption of life that’s been cast her way. She sounds like a strong young lady and I’m sure that she’s had a good example of strength in her life to follow. 👍

All my best to you guys and a Happy New Year to you all.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by stxhunter
i'm making blackened wahoo and smoking a couple padrons and drinking buffalo trace tonight.

You're doing better than me, I'm only doing a pot of chili and a couple of Shiner Holiday Cheer's.....

same to you brother. i'll probably crash in a couple hours because i got to work tomorrow.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I guess it beats a can of tuna, a lucky strike and a Velvet ditch.

if you come fish with me i will open your eyes to the sea.

Last edited by stxhunter; 12/31/19.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (1Longbow, 219 Wasp, 160user, 17CalFan, 22250rem, 12344mag, 55 invisible), 2,073 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,011
Posts18,481,492
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.