Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Obama and the Deep State brokered the Iran Nuclear deal and gave them a plane load of cash.

Obama May be gone, but the Deep State is still running the show.

General Kelly quit because he wanted the nuclear deal to stay in tact. The Deep State is pissed at Trump for [bleep] canning it. SOS Kelly is over there representing the Deep State on how to get this deal back on track and stop President Trump from muddying up the Deep States waters.

Whatever happens next, rest assured that the Deep State is pulling both Iran’s strings and the Trump Administrations strings.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
all trump has to do is push a button, line the persian gulf with destroyers, launch a massive 1000 missile salvo and take out numerous targets inside iran. just let it be known, you do anything stupid expect another salvo. no americans ever set foot inside iran. no planes overfly iran. simple.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Quit after the first statement: "We need to begin by quickly summarizing what just happened:

General Soleimani was in Baghdad on an official visit to attend the funeral of the Iraqis murdered by the US on the 29th" .

Official visit my ass. He was there plotting the next move of the Iranian surrogate militia. That's his MO. The author is obviously an isolationist, kook-fringe idiot with an ostrich approach to Realpolitik.

I'll again put up any wager, there will be NO WAR

Last edited by jorgeI; 01/03/20.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by huntstat
Trump might turn out the lights in Tehran in such a fashion that they will never come back on......if they continue to misbehave.

At least we can hope; we shall see. Cheers NC

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Quit after the first statement: "We need to begin by quickly summarizing what just happened:

General Soleimani was in Baghdad on an official visit to attend the funeral of the Iraqis murdered by the US on the 29th" .

Official visit my ass. He was there plotting the next move of the Iranian surrogate militia. That's his MO. The author is obviously an isolationist, kook-fringe idiot with an ostrich approach to Realpolitik.

The rest of it is worth reading. He gives several potential scenarios that Iran could implement while maintaining plausible deniability,....4th generation stuff,....which I believe is the most likely possibility.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
why does this whole thing remind me of this scene

Last edited by kenjs1; 01/03/20.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
In any event,..an escalation in the Middle East has occurred which will have no upside for Americans.

,....a pattern which has gotten very familiar.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Nothing that a MOAB or two won't take care of. Then ask if there are any other questions.

Society of Intolerant Old Men. Rifle Slut Division
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Reality: we could cripple them with drones.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
The need to go after the Ayatollah’s now. They will drop their turban, grab their check book and run. After that they will be England’s problem.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

My bigger concern that other Islamic terrorist cells like Boca Haram in places like Nigeria will capture and slaughter more Christians, like just recently there, in so-called vengeance for the previous terrorist leader who was targeted and killed.

Eleven Christians were slaughtered on video, one shot through the head, and the other ten decapitated. You might have missed that on CNN, MSNBC, and their ilk.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Soleimani killed 603 American servicemembers.

Soleimani maimed thousands more with IEDs.

Soleimani approved the attack on the U.S. Embassy.

He was plotting to kill more Americans.

Yes he deserves to be dead. If you’re lamenting his death, you hate Trump more than a terrorist.

Yesterday was a history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift.. that's why we call it "present"!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Agree. But I would expect regional dumpster fires with persons or groups (Christians) targeted, abducted, and murdered.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I have a friend who lives in Tehran and he doesn't think there will be much of a response. He's not a regime supporter, nor is he an observant Muslim, but he's one of the brightest people I know and he is about as familiar with the way the mullahs think as anyone I know. He thinks this really rattled the mullahs and they now realize that they, rather than the idiots that they send out to be martyrs, will be the ones who are targeted in the future if Iran continues to cause trouble. There will be a response, of course, but it likely won't be war or anything that would give President Trump reason to flatten all of Iran.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

My bigger concern that other Islamic terrorist cells like Boca Haram in places like Nigeria will capture and slaughter more Christians, like just recently there, in so-called vengeance for the previous terrorist leader who was targeted and killed.

Eleven Christians were slaughtered on video, one shot through the head, and the other ten decapitated. You might have missed that on CNN, MSNBC, and their ilk.

they are Sunni muslims and they will do that anyway but they don't take order from Iran.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I didn’t say that they took orders from Iran. But now they have another excuse. It just happened as I described it.

Not at all that I’m against taking out another terrorist leader (s).

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Dirty bomb in Houston.
Brought across Mexico border.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

If not this excuse, then another will be found when one is desired...

The biggest flaw in this thinking is the assumption that because the fighters are religious zealots that the leadership is, too. Like Democrats, the leaders don't believe what the useful idiots at the bottom believe......

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If Iran sticks their head back up out of their own cesspool then ALL infrastructure that allows them to sell or ship oil should be leveled into the sand.
Starve their people and the leadership will be changed.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Any retaliation will be stupid, as President Trump has shown he will not take it lightly.

They are stupid
and dangerous

And scared now

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

97 members (300_savage, 10gaugemag, 338Rules, 35, 1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 16 invisible), 1,573 guests, and 937 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,082
Posts18,501,648
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.