Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
From the Federalist:

Biden Helps Iran

The part about him not wanting to form a government in Irag to allow Iran to take control is stunning.

Not only is he a POS, he is a traitorous, stupid POS.

I really hope this gets widely circulated..................people just need to know how bad Obama & Biden really were.

MM

As VP, Joe Biden Assisted Terrorist Soleimani, Warned Against Killing Bin Laden
JANUARY 5, 2020 By Chrissy Clark

As vice president, Joe Biden made foreign political decisions that helped terrorist leader Quasem Soleimani form an Iranian-friendly government in Iraq. Biden also warned President Barack Obama against raiding, and inevitably killing, Osama bin Laden in 2011. The record shows that Biden made foreign policy decisions that cut in favor of international terrorists.

According to a 2013 New Yorker profile, Biden played a pivotal role in pushing the United States out of Iraq and handing over power to Iran, the world’s largest state sponsor of terrorism. According to the profile, Biden called the pro-American Iraqi politician Ayad Allawi to ask he stop trying to form a government. This left space for Soleimani to ensure an Iranian-backed politician took control of the Iraqi government.

After the U.S. military killed Soleimani, Biden released a statement claiming Soleimani’s death was a “hugely escalatory move in an already dangerous region.”

“President Trump just tossed a stick of dynamite into a tinderbox, and he owes the American people an explanation of the strategy and plan to keep safe our troops and embassy personnel,” Biden said.

Joe Biden

@JoeBiden
My statement on the killing of Qassem Soleimani.

View image on Twitter
11:32 PM - Jan 2, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy
13.1K people are talking about this

Soleimani’s rise to power in the Middle East was aided by the Obama administration’s disastrous “Iran Nuclear Deal,” as well as Biden’s assistance for Soleimani’s Iranian power in Iraq, Syria, and other Middle Eastern countries.

This is not the only example of Biden’s horrible decision making in the Middle East. In 2011, Obama assembled a team in the White House Situation Room to make a final decision on whether to launch a raid against what intelligence believed was Osama bin Laden.

“Mr. President, my suggestion is, don’t go,” Biden said as he recounted the bin Laden raid. The raid was incredibly successful and led to the death of bin Laden, the al-Quaeda leader and mastermind behind 9/11. Biden touted his record against the bid Laden raid, then, in 2015 flip-flopped his stance and said he advised Obama to “go with his gut.”

On CBS’s “60 Minutes,” Biden contradicted himself on the moment he told Obama not to act on the bin Laden raid. Instead, he changed the narrative, claiming he told Obama to take more precautionary steps.

“In order to give the president the leeway he needed, I said, ‘Mr. President, there’s one more thing we can do.’ … One more pass to see if it was bin Laden. I said, ‘You should do that, and there’d still be time to have the raid, but that’s what I would do,” Biden said.

He continued by claiming he privately told Obama to follow his instincts.

In 2012, Obama undercut Biden’s shifting story during a presidential debate against Republican candidate Mitt Romney. Obama made it clear Biden had opposed the bin Laden raid.

“Even some in my own party, including my current vice president, had the same critique as you did,” Obama said to Romney.

Biden’s foreign policy plans seem to cut in favor of terrorists, whether it be leaving room for Soleimani to influence power in Iraq, or leaving bin Laden alive. It’s clear Biden’s compass on foreign policy is flawed and he is attempting to conceal his poor judgment.

Chrissy Clark is a staff writer at The Federalist. Follow her on social media @chrissyclark_ or contact her at chrissythefederalist.com.

GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Krauthammer called old Joe "preternatuarally stupid", and most everyone says that his foreign policy ideas are exactly 180 degrees bassackwards. This is just more proof of that.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Biden may be stupid, but it seems he and his family are great bagmen and able to extort over 130 million out of the Ukraine alone.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
arrogantly stupid....

Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

When in the Course of human events......
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
he still doesn't realize that the only reason anybody even remembers who he is, is because he was the token white guy that helped get obama elected. he has been wrong throughout his career and has never done anything but be a politician and got elected over and over for 40 years because his constituency was made up of a lot of the handout crowd. he is privileged, dottering, old, out of touch dipshit and doesn't realize it.

My diploma is a DD214
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
Krauthammer called old Joe "preternatuarally stupid", and most everyone says that his foreign policy ideas are exactly 180 degrees bassackwards. This is just more proof of that.
His classmates thought so of Biden back when he was in his teens - Krauthammer was right, but late to the game.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Pro Quo Joe.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
MontanaMan: I don't need no stinkin "D.C. think type dufuss" telling me that joe "plugs" biden is a P.O.S. - that has been evident to me for 40+ years now.
joe "plugs" biden is an ignorant, arrogant, greedy, dishonest, anti-American, liberal - nothing worse can be said of anyone!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
MontanaMan: I don't need no stinkin "D.C. think type dufuss" telling me that joe "plugs" biden is a P.O.S. - that has been evident to me for 40+ years now.
joe "plugs" biden is an ignorant, arrogant, greedy, dishonest, anti-American, liberal - nothing worse can be said of anyone!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Dam!!!!! I like it.

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

TRUTH!

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
And here I thought old joe as more of a drunken court jester.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Traitorous POS needs to be tried for Treason.

Then convicted and hung by the neck until dead!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've read Shooting Times since I was in high school 79-82. They used to have a couple of good columns about fighting to preserve your second amendment rights. Over the years, names like Feinstein, Pelosi, Boxer, Shumer, etc were prominently featured as anti-gunners.

Biden was right in there with those mentioned above. Biden is a virulent longtime anti-gunner and only accepting the vice-presidency muted his shenanigans.

Anyone who supports Biden is supporting an anti-gunner.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I will be nice and wait for Sickemore to astutely weigh in on him.

Yep, waiting on him to weigh in on the POS who wants to be our President.

Let's see, which lieb said, "What's wrong with what Hunter did."

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/05/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I remember a "round table" discussion on the Morning Joe show right after the Sandy Hook shooting. Biden was the guest of honor, and that's where he gave his famous "double barrel shotgun" defense strategy and other nonsensical gibberish to hosts RINO Joe Scarborough and Mika the polish princess. He's had two brain aneurisms already and working on a 3rd I guess.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Biden has to be careful not to sit down too quickly - - - - -with his head up his azz he might give himself a concussion!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Biden has to be careful not to sit down too quickly - - - - -with his head up his azz he might give himself a concussion!

Haha, or break his neck.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I'm still waiting for Sichermor to chime in on his bud, Creepy Joe.

Maybe hes tied up at work this Sunday evening. Or doesnt want to tell the truth about Joe and denigrate him. Or doesnt want to give him a plug and let others get a clue as to where his sentiments really lie, preferring to fly low and under the radar, getting his satisfaction from whacking Trumps back, rather than manning up and coming out in the open with a certain identifying full frontal attack.

I Dindo Nuffin

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

662 members (10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 160user, 62 invisible), 3,020 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,847
Posts18,478,431
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.