Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Potsy
Tom Hanks looked like he was about to blow a gasket.

Not surprising, Hanks was on the pilot's log to Epstiens pedo island.

GB1

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
In spite of his own track record, he roasted 'em pretty good, for all to see.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AB2506
You guys do know that Gervais is an unhinged, virulent animal rights extremist, one of the worst in the world...

That's who you are yucking it up about tonight.

Yep, thank God for small miracles, I'll despise RG again tomorrow.

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Very refreshing and hilarious.
I loved how calls out all their BS.
Weinstein at the end was priceless

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
You guys do know that Gervais is an unhinged, virulent animal rights extremist, one of the worst in the world?

So he skewered some self righteous pedo/rapists. Tomorrow he'll return to saying you should be kneecapped and thrown into the tiger pit, your babies bayoneted and wives and daughters raped. Why? Because you like to hunt.

Yes.
That is all true.
He in not our friend.

Doesn't change the fact that was the best awards show opening monologue ever.

Yup. Even stopped clocks are right twice a day.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
You guys do know that Gervais is an unhinged, virulent animal rights extremist, one of the worst in the world?

So he skewered some self righteous pedo/rapists. Tomorrow he'll return to saying you should be kneecapped and thrown into the tiger pit, your babies bayoneted and wives and daughters raped. Why? Because you like to hunt.

Glad to hear that about the POS. So, he votes with the pricks hes roasting, like some of our campfire buds do.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by broomd
Originally Posted by Potsy
Tom Hanks looked like he was about to blow a gasket.

Not surprising, Hanks was on the pilot's log to Epstiens pedo island.

Tom Hanks is looking more and more like Jerrod the Subway Guy every time I see him. If he was on Epstein's pedo island, that might explain it.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Tom needs subway!

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There's nothing like watching idiots eat their own.lol

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

100%

Dude is an absolute nightmare.

Proud NRA Life Member
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He's also an atheist and promotes sodomy.

BUT

It's still a bitch slap.lol

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Fug him

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Don't have to be a fan of his. In that safe haven only a fellow lib would ever get a CHANCE to speak at that cluster-coven.

Look at it as watching Ba'al devour his followers.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

That was tame.
He has ranted violently about big game hunting on his Facebook page.
Back when the Cecil the lion uproar was going on, he was calling for the death of trophy hunters.
He is an animal rights extremist.

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't like the guy, but I could watch the last minute over and over. I wish they hadn't bleeped it though. I'd rather get the full effect, as I'm sure the audience deserved it.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
An aging bunch of self-absorbed narcissists, out of touch with reality and busy telling each other how wonderful they all are, and doing their damnedest to grow a double jointed elbow to do a better job of patting themselves on the back.

They'd be right at home on the fire!
Jerry

LMAO

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Explaining Ricky Gervais "You're All Terrified of Ronan Farrow" Joke at the Golden Globes, Which Turned Everyone White With Shock and Terror

1) So Ronan Farrow is an actor, US-NGO diplomat, and journalist for the New Yorker who is the son of Woody Allen and Mia Farrow

2) From the above wikipedia article: "...The New Yorker that helped uncover allegations of sexual abuse against film producer Harvey Weinstein. For this reporting, The New Yorker won the 2018 Pulitzer Prize for Public Service, sharing the award with The New York Times."

Ronan Farrow effectively is a #METOO journalist. He's a savage takedown-artist of celebrities that constellate Harvey Weinstein.

So that explains Gervais' joke

But guess what? Gervais did a clever thing. He brough attention to this particular figure as a RED PILL for the masses, especially vis-a-vis the Trumpian forces of weaponized autism, because Weinstein leads to Hillary, and the obstruction into his investigation leads to the Mossad and "black cube"!

Weaponized Autism, Activate!

Because I recall posting this on VOAT, months ago

Journo Ronan Farrow Said HRC Turned On Him For Investigating #METOO Crimes: "remarkable how quickly...[people] will turn if you threaten the centres of power or the sources of funding around them," >> ‘Sources of funding’: Ronan Farrow says Hillary Clinton cooled on him when he investigated #MeToo crimes

Ronan Farrow says Bill Clinton should be investigated for 'credible' rape accusations

Weinstein case: Roman Farrow confirms he was spied by Mossad agents (Black cube)

Ronan Farrow: Harvey Weinstein Boasted About Killing NBC News Sexual Abuse Story

Ronan Farrow says Harvey Weinstein used his relationship with Hillary Clinton to try to kill his exposé about the now-disgraced movie producer

Nolte: Ronan Farrow Claims Hillary Clinton Pressured Him to Kill Weinstein Story

Ronan Farrow Book Alleges Matt Lauer Raped NBC News Colleague

Ronan Farrow compares Bill Clinton to #MeToo villains Harvey Weinstein and Charlie Rose

[The Black Cube Chronicles: The Private Investigators

How two operatives tasked with surveilling reporters became embroiled in an international plot to suppress sexual-assault allegations against Harvey Weinstein.](https://www.newyorker.com/news/anna...ube-chronicles-the-private-investigators)

Israeli Operatives Who Aided Harvey Weinstein Collected Information on Former Obama Administration Officials

Ronan Farrow: How Harvey Weinstein tried to silence me

Harvey Weinstein hired private spies to silence accusers, journalists, report says

Questions for Autistic Patriots

According to the Wikipedia page, Farrow is much more than a scandal journalist. He's a yale lawyer who, during his time at Yale law school, "interned at the law firm Davis Polk & Wardwell and in the office of the chief counsel at the United States House Committee on Foreign Affairs, focusing on international human rights law"

That's impressive, but also scary. Because WE KNOW YALE IS A SCHOOL THAT PRODUCES DEEP STATE HENCHPERSONS. The article continues...

In 2009, Farrow joined the Obama administration as Special Adviser for Humanitarian and NGO Affairs in the Office of the Special Representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan

Ok, now this Farrow guy himself is on my radar. Mostly thanks to George Webb's reportage. I wonder ....

Does the black cube group also work for the Clintons?
What's the connection between Ronan Farrow and the Obama's Special Rep office for Afghan/Pakistan and specifically, any connections to SIGAR -- Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I wish I could pin this to the top for a week.

Every time I log on for that week,I'd watch this clown roast these arrogant bitches.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lionel Nation comments succinctly and accurately about the Golden Globes show, Gervais, and the raging hypocrisy of Hollywood and all the "players" therein.

He is 100% spot on, too.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1337Fungi, 10gaugemag, 62 invisible), 2,450 guests, and 1,190 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,778
Posts18,477,043
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.