Nothing yet for me

kk alaska

Alaska 7 months of winter then 5 months of tourists

K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Well, still no rebate all I get is we will look into it? Talked to the nice people in S America which are doing gift card service for Tikka rebates.

Am I the only one who has not received their rebate?

kk alaska

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by kk alaska
Well, still no rebate all I get is we will look into it? Talked to the nice people in S America which are doing gift card service for Tikka rebates.

Am I the only one who has not received their rebate?

We've had a couple calls from customers saying they've not received their rebates. One caller even told an employee that they threatened me about their rebate. That's laughable, for no other reason than we don't have any control over what Beretta/Tikka does behind the scenes. As I've said before -- once you get past the local and regional reps -- the company is horrible to deal with. The reps really have no control over the company mailing the rebate either.

I did touch base with my rep. He feels as though they've all been mailed. He also believes many were thrown away because of the non-descriptive white envelope.

I enjoy handguns and I really like shotguns,...but I love rifles!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O.K., my plight has ended. I finally called Tikka and they said they sent it to me last November. I told them I never got it and they told me they would issue another. It took about a month and it finally arrived. I speculate it did arrive previously and I threw it away. Why? Well, I've attached a couple of pictures and you'll see it just looks like a credit card solicitation. The prepaid card does not have the raised numbers; so, it also looks like one of the "example" credit cards we receive. Anyway, I have attached a copy of the envelope I received (from Blackhawk Network). I've also included a picture of the letter to which the prepaid card was attached. It is also cryptic in that it states "YOUR ENCLOSED CARD CONTAINS $%%card. denomination%%". This, once again, would lead one to believe there are no funds on the card and it is a solicitation. Like I said, I speculate I did receive one six months ago but discarded it. So, if you have not received yours yet, it's worth a call AND if you get a letter such as this that looks like a solicitation, don't discard it. Go online to activate it and then you will be informed that you have a balance of $75. I hope this helps someone worth helping. I hope all A-holes disregard this post.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by TheBigSky; 03/17/20.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Credit card kept saying mine had been issued I have not received it. Finally, they did say it was from another rebate that the search number did not associate it with, now they are saying again that it was mailed 3-11-2020 we will see.

kk alaska

IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
The $75 Tikka rebate gift card arrived today, appreciate Whittakers for looking into it. Thanks, Kurt

kk alaska

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I still never got mine. At this point I don't care how good a Tikka shoots I will never buy another. Beretta doesn't even know how to spell customer service let alone try to help a customer.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Time to eat crow. My prepaid $75 VISA card arrived today. Sure hope it works when I swipe it, lol.
Only took 8 months.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (1Longbow, 17Fan, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 68 invisible), 2,943 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,112
Posts18,483,345
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.