S
Originally Posted by peeshooter
[quote=smokepole]Mmmmm, "the smell of twat spray in the morning!"[/qu

Smells like..... Victory

AMEN!

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fred3 has become an accomplished “Shapeshifter”....He who flies amongst us, ever seeing....😎

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by The_Yetti
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
mathman,

More than once, I explained to our doofus Campfire member who kept insisting that print was dead, that instead print was very much alive--and provided statistics from the publishing industry. But he insisted, apparently because of being an "example of one," who no longer bought any print magazines. Instead he only read the Campfire--not a bad deal at all, but not the big picture. (Cannot remember his Campfire handle, but he hasn't posted in a while, so suspect he has gone to the Big Chat-Room in the Sky.)

Savage99?

Yep. But I don't think this guy is Savage 99.

Savage 99 was much smarter.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I’m betting the proxy is Jackmountain, after all he’s fingering everyone he can

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Normally, I would've suspected myself, but I like cookbooks.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Normally, I would've suspected myself, but I like cookbooks.

Fred can’t read, or spell...SardineJuice definitely ain’t him. I smell vinegar,..hint 😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mule Deer getting bashed??? I suspect an inside job. Someone bought a cookbook from MD, then gave it to their wife to lift up her culinary game...

The wife, a horrible cook to begin with...She crucified a deer tenderloin, our member got angry, wife blames the cookbook and she is out for some bad cookbook revenge...Solved it!

Inspector Beaver at your service. 😜😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sargejustice
Just so happens, I kill enough game and help other do the same that I don’t need some hack telling me what to run.

I'm guessing by "some hack", based on your other posts, you are referring to Mule Deer and his writings. I've read his writing for years. My take is that he writes about his experiences, testing, use, etc. and in no way tells others "what to run". If your take is that his writings are telling you "what to run", I wonder why you would even participate in a forum such as this. After all, it is, in theory, a bunch of people writing about their own experiences which, apparently, equals telling you, and others, "what to run".

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
When the guys here start trying to help their wives sell Mary Kay cosmetics or Jamberry's nail wraps, I will call them hacks as well.
Nothing is funnier than a 100% unbiased opinion from our resident gun writer.
Have you ever read about a gun Jonny didn’t like?
Better question you ever get a copy of Elmer Keith or Jack O’connor’s cookbook? Ya that’s what I thought. I will agree entertaining, but unbiased product advice it is not.

I was watching food network last night and Rachael Ray was cooking chicken tits and fries and it made me chuckle, thinking about Ricks golden goose getting plucked one feather at a time.
Have a great day gentleman.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right

Oh good lord, a great explanation for the followers. I’m Embarrassed for you John.

It’s simple social media that cuts the middle man out of the chain. Gun Industry/manufacturers can directly inform their consumers. You can write all the entertaining stories your heart desires (You definitely have an amazing skill) but the product review days are numbered. It’s nothing personal, I just can’t kiss you on the ring and close my eyes to the facts.
Rachael Ray should get ahold of Rick, I bet she could even sell dog food on here.

I for one trust what John says!! I'll read what the company claims, but I still care what a few of the writers and video producers have to say.

No different than others here on the fire. I have come to value their opinion on certain subjects.

Not a difficult concept for most besides you!

Mike

Just so happens, I kill enough game and help other do the same that I don’t need some hack telling me what to run.
I also don’t watch CNN or MSNBC some enjoy the warm fuzzies while getting screwed I will pass on the screwing.
GRIN!
I also married well and she doesn’t need a 12.99$ cook book to make elk taste good.

Ready to take it hard! you should start a gofundme, John has a tax bill coming soon.

If you had ever read John's work, you'd know that he doesn't tell anyone what to "run." He provides information based upon considerable experience and experimentation and lets readers make up their own minds. He even admits to having some degree of bias. We all do. If you think he's a hack, who is he a hack for? Provide supporting evidence.

The $ sign comes before the numbers moron. If you'd married well she would have slapped some sense into you by now.

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
None of you have any focus....it's like a bunch of kids who can't stay on task. This thread is about bashing Formidilosus.....you've all lost focus on that. You need to start another thread for bashing Mule Deer.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The only thing I’ve read over and over from John is his love for the
6.5 CM...He probably loves the 270 Win as well.

Otherwise, MD is pretty impartial. Just printing what he knows from experience.

Not sure why SardineJuice is ripping him...But, we’ve all been nailed to the cross once or more for opinions, observations, or spewing inaccuracies that could send a person down a rabbit hole.

It makes the Fire what it is...MD isn’t losing any sleep over this Shît. But, if you really want to get Mule Deer sideways. Tell him his 6.5 cm is just another hyped fad portrayed by himself to sell magazines. Grins.

😎

PS

Curious here on how big SardineSnatches boobs are.

“Molon Labe”
M
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
M
Ha!

Actually, I don't "love" the 6.5 Creedmoor--but have fooled with it enough to understand the reasons for its popularity. Which is what I have pointed out to those who claim there's no reason for the Creedmoor to even exist, though they've never fired one....

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I much prefer reading JB over the old, well, older guys.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Ha!

Actually, I don't "love" the 6.5 Creedmoor--but have fooled with it enough to understand the reasons for its popularity. Which is what I have pointed out to those who claim there's no reason for the Creedmoor to even exist, though they've never fired one....

Not trying to tell you your business, but Im pretty sure it's Creedmore.

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
I much prefer reading JB over the old, well, older guys.

I much prefer the writers of his generation over the guys that followed in the 70's, 80's and 90's up til now.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
None of you have any focus....it's like a bunch of kids who can't stay on task. This thread is about bashing Formidilosus.....you've all lost focus on that. You need to start another thread for bashing Mule Deer.

Herding cats.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
When the guys here start trying to help their wives sell Mary Kay cosmetics or Jamberry's nail wraps, I will call them hacks as well.
Nothing is funnier than a 100% unbiased opinion from our resident gun writer.
Have you ever read about a gun Jonny didn’t like?
Better question you ever get a copy of Elmer Keith or Jack O’connor’s cookbook? Ya that’s what I thought. I will agree entertaining, but unbiased product advice it is not.

I was watching food network last night and Rachael Ray was cooking chicken tits and fries and it made me chuckle, thinking about Ricks golden goose getting plucked one feather at a time.
Have a great day gentleman.

Sounds like an attention whore with his panties bunched up 'cause someone else has made a name for himself and gets all the attention.....

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I will say this ol muledeer did vouch for safariman.. then again 90% of you did as well..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 79S
I will say this ol muledeer did vouch for safariman.. then again 90% of you did as well..

WTF are you talking about?

Page 10 of 19 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

438 members (21, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 160user, 10ring1, 219DW, 36 invisible), 2,095 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,124
Posts18,483,776
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.