Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
The only real barbecue is pork barbecue. Brisket is just smoked pot roast.

(ducks and runs)

GB1

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Jeff don’t forget the whiskey- ice/no ice controversy. Haven’t heard that in a while either...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Miss Lynn, somebody here graciously shipped me a jar of Duke's because I had never had it, either. It has a creamier texture than other spreads and tastes a bit "eggier". I'll probably order a jar of it for myself after I finish my current jar of mayo with olive oil - which I like as much as Duke's. You can get Duke's online, of course, same as anything else. Try some for yourself.

Concur. Ever since the great Dukes debate came about I've been on a relaxed taste testing mission of sorts at times rolling my eyes and asking my self what the hubub is all about.

Bottom lime though is if there a'int Dukes in my pantry I get a little edgy

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by gophergunner

No 270 gay threads!

Don't need those anymore since the 6.5 Creedmoor crowd "came out"...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Hahahahs

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Chili without beans is just sloppy joe.

There, I said it.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Using miracle whip is a character flaw.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
Originally Posted by Mad_Max
Originally Posted by Sargejustice
Lots of special interest pandering on the fire lately.
I can’t post in the optics and ask the gun writer forums because I think muledeer is a joke.
Censorship is alive and well even on the Fire.

That's and interesting take. Apparently I missed it. It looked as though there were many who disagreed with your take and argued against your take. Now you say you've been censored, unless I'm reading your post incorrectly. How so? I don't think there is an offense large enough on this forum for the owner to even ban anybody any more let alone censor someone. Let us know what happened.Thanks in advance.

Max I hate to be the one who bursts your bubble but this is what my login screen looks like.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The moderator here protects some of their more feeble cash cows.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Found a turtle in our yard about a week ago. Little one and I cleaned him up and polished his shell with Turtle Wax. Seems happy in the yard.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I can’t post in the optics and ask the gun writer forums because I think muledeer is a joke.

That's and interesting take. Apparently I missed it. It looked as though there were many who disagreed with your take and argued against your take. Now you say you've been censored, unless I'm reading your post incorrectly. How so? I don't think there is an offense large enough on this forum for the owner to even ban anybody any more let alone censor someone. Let us know what happened.Thanks in advance.

Max I hate to be the one who bursts your bubble but this is what my login screen looks like.

Thanks for the info. I'm sorry to sound like a dullard but I assume your screenshot means that the "missing" forum areas are areas in which you are now no longer allowed to participate. That's interesting. Especially in light of what is allowed on a regular basis throughout the forums. I disagree with your opinions you expressed but I acknowledge you have been censored. Well, I know it gives you no comfort and I don't say this because I disagree with your stated opinions but the forum is a private entity. I am a firm believer in the assertion that the government should not be allowed to censor speech. However, I am also a firm believer that a private business or entity should be allowed to censor whomever they so choose. I do submit you have proved your point though.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Like charcoal to hot embers and wood to fire, So is a contentious man to kindle strife.
Proverbs 26:21

Us curmudgeons already know what we want or like & aint nobody gonna change my mind.

By the way, in case you missed it, Jeremiah was a bullfrog.
IC B3

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S

Thanks for the info. I'm sorry to sound like a dullard but I assume your screenshot means that the "missing" forum areas are areas in which you are now no longer allowed to participate. That's interesting. Especially in light of what is allowed on a regular basis throughout the forums. I disagree with your opinions you expressed but I acknowledge you have been censored. Well, I know it gives you no comfort and I don't say this because I disagree with your stated opinions but the forum is a private entity. I am a firm believer in the assertion that the government should not be allowed to censor speech. However, I am also a firm believer that a private business or entity should be allowed to censor whomever they so choose. I do submit you have proved your point though.

I can 100% respect your opinion. But this place is far from uncensored.
Thanks for respectfully disagreeing.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by efw
Jeff don’t forget the whiskey- ice/no ice controversy. Haven’t heard that in a while either...

Mathman comes in at every turn trying to get one to put ice in their whisky, I just like a shot of water[from a virgin mountain spring of course]. wink

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
Beans, chili con carne.

No beans, chili.

Depends on my mood and whether I want to be a gassy kind of gal that day.

Never had Duke's, what is so special about it ?

Duke is golden retriever who owns a company that sells cans of beans.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mobile 1 is the [bleep] and all other oils suck. There, i said it.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I don't detect any "censoring" here at all. It's pretty much an anything goes forum. The Campfire one, anyway. I seldom visit any other forums except Cooking and Fishing. If you take note of all the complaints about trolls, Commie plants, the occasional whizzing contest, and even downright threats seen here at the 'Fire, you might change your opinion about censorship. Unless your posts are "poofed" with no explanation, there is none. And if they do get poofed for violating board policies, that's not censorship, either.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I can't find my rubber chicken.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Chili con carne = chili with meat
Obviously the beans are the chili and the meat is optional.

Take that Texas!

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
How about ice, water, and no whisky, or whiskey? It will rust a water pipe I guess.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

I can 100% respect your opinion. But this place is far from uncensored.
Thanks for respectfully disagreeing.

You established your place in the pecking order by attacking a respected contributor with a long history of factual, unbiased reports. You then denigrated the owner of this site for allowing free enterprise. You were consequently excluded from certain topics. Welcome to the CF, free enterprise and the USA.

Please answer a simple question. Have you previously posted under another user name? If so, what was your former handle?

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I'll come out of the closet, again, I like canola margarine! It's a heart thing.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

382 members (10gaugemag, 1minute, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 007FJ, 56 invisible), 2,447 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,647
Posts18,512,544
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.