Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Seems the lib-tards running Glacier National Park here in Montana have had to suck face a bit and change their signs which had predicted all the Glaciers would be gone by the year 2,020!
It's 2,020 now and the Glaciers are still there, glaciating!
Link to the news article regarding the "warning" signs that were put up a decade ago.

Link: https://www.lucianne.com/2020/01/08...laciers_would_be_gone_by_2020_24462.html

He-he.
The idiocy of the libtards and the kalifornicationkopian like lunatics spousing this crap never ceases to amaze and amuse me.
I flew (in a Bell Jet Ranger helicopter!) over those Glaciers in Glacier National Park last September and have MANY close up pictures to prove they are still there - diminished, maybe? I don't know, but they sure have outlived the liberal, lib-tard, envro-nazis predictions!
More liberal lunacy - sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
They also predicted our current coastlines would be under water now. My prediction? Trump 2020.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Hahaha. Thanks for that, VG.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I live near the park and many parkies are utter morons. Flat hats and flatter brainwaves.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
I live near the park and many parkies are utter morons. Flat hats and flatter brainwaves.

That job attracts a certain type of person. Most are clueless morons from other states that read too many books on the breeding habits of ground squirrels.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
IC B2

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Any idea if “politics” influence the hiring of the part-time rangers? Or is it mostly just seasonal work that gets filled by whoever applies from year to year?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just a question now. What's Ca. got to do with anything relating to your national park? You're people, your law makers and park officials draw up the plans. No one from Ca. has a damn thing to do with your park. Get over it.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rifletom
Just a question now. What's Ca. got to do with anything relating to your national park? You're people, your law makers and park officials draw up the plans. No one from Ca. has a damn thing to do with your park. Get over it.

It's Federal, so the state has nothing to do with it. We blame California because it's California, the main source of social rot in the west. We need a fence, and really tall fence all the way around California. .

John Wayne
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Maybe we could insulate the glaciers with carbon credit papers?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
The forest service attracts the same ilk to their management positions. When I worked seasonally for the Forest Service in the 80's and early 90's, I became convinced that all those dope smoking, acid dropping hippies from the 60's and 70's were now in mid and upper management writing forest management plans based off one of their drug induced hallucinations.

Chronographs, bore scopes and pattern boards have broke a lot of hearts.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good point. No wall for Ca tho. , no money for that. I just get tired of people blaming the swarms of Ca deserters turning their state inside out. Ain't enough people fleeing Ca. to do that to all these complaining states. They need to look from within and fix their own issues.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Of course it's CAs fault signs in MT are being changed ...everybody knows that.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

It's Federal, so the state has nothing to do with it. We blame California because it's California, the main source of social rot in the west. We need a fence, and really tall fence all the way around California. .

Don't build a fence. Some of us want to escape!!!

pal Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
...We blame California because it's California, the main source of social rot in the west so we can live in denial and take no responsibility for our own actions...

Fixed it for you.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Let's ask Greta Thunberg of Sweden how long the glaciers will last. She is an authority.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by pal
...We blame California because it's California, the main source of social rot in the west so we can live in denial and take no responsibility for our own actions...

Fixed it for you.

Fair point, we should have shut down the borders to Californians long ago. Like the great Oregon governor McCall said, Californians please come and visit, just don't forget to leave.

John Wayne
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Good point. No wall for Ca tho. , no money for that. I just get tired of people blaming the swarms of Ca deserters turning their state inside out. Ain't enough people fleeing Ca. to do that to all these complaining states. They need to look from within and fix their own issues.

Uh, yeah, I am on the side that blames Californians...

doesn't have to be all of your ex residents... but CA seems to have a lot of lazy, dope smoking clowns since the 60s that migrate to those types of government jobs, where they never have to put in an effort to keep job security... and then they've been obsessed about "the environment" since the 60s.... dope, lazy and skitzo about everything... yeah, "the Sky is Falling" mentality they all come with... not all Californians.... just moreso the ones that migrate into Forest Service and National Park type people...

I garnered that opinion when I went to Glacier NP in 1969, and spent 3 weeks hiking there with our Explorer post before my senior year in High School....because as a kid from Virginia, that is what I saw of the Park Service people... guys with pony tails, etc..
ya still see the same thing 50 plus years later....

heck the Forest Service here in Oregon.. try and find someone from Oregon... they all seem to be CA transplants..
lazy Government jobs...drive around in 60K pickups, picking up and emptying trash cans at campgrounds...

Plenty of Good Folks from CA, but most of those don't work for the Park Service or the Forest Service...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
They love the beauty of all the valleys and mountains created by the glaciers ages ago.

Those glaciers also melted.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Some valid points Seafire. But, who in your state hired the pony tails?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (1936M71, 1800topsoil, 007FJ, 160user, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 64 invisible), 2,620 guests, and 1,336 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,692
Posts18,494,091
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.