-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Has anyone heard about “counter protestors” in Richmond?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 16bore
Has anyone heard about “counter protestors” in Richmond?

Yes been hearing about them for a while. Hard to say what is legit or rumor but I would count on there being quite a few there trying to start trouble.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I suppose on the 21st we’ll know...

kinda the same attitude was had by many in the Revolutionary War or say the Battle of Britain during WW2...

well, we guess we will know what happened the day afterwards....

or what happened the day after Iran just shot missiles into a few installations harboring US troops in Iraq....
well WW 3 didn't start as the chickenlittle left was predicting.. and much to their chagrin...
the left was willing to see the USA into WW3, just so they could point the finger at Trump..
that's how bad they want to see him out of office...even at the expense of our national security...

just kinda like Antifa, Soros, Bloomberg, et al...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Seafire
I suppose on the 21st we’ll know...

kinda the same attitude was had by many in the Revolutionary War or say the Battle of Britain during WW2...

well, we guess we will know what happened the day afterwards....

or what happened the day after Iran just shot missiles into a few installations harboring US troops in Iraq....
well WW 3 didn't start as the chickenlittle left was predicting.. and much to their chagrin...
the left was willing to see the USA into WW3, just so they could point the finger at Trump..
that's how bad they want to see him out of office...even at the expense of our national security...

just kinda like Antifa, Soros, Bloomberg, et al...
Some people did some sheit.

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
There's lots of reasons NOT to defend your rights. Either you stand for what you believe or you're NOT a believer. You're a friggin sheep!

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Democrats are leading an insurrection against the Constitution of the United States. They seek to destroy every fundamental right of the people as contained in the Constitution. The Democratic party should be declared to be a domestic terror group as well as an enemy of the people.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hmmm....guess I’m an ass then. How much did the flight from Oregon to Virginia cost?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Scenario #911

The defenders of 2A call it Midnight and tip over 99.9% of the anti gun protesters with heat...Then take the Capital, slow walk all the anti gun politicians outside buck-assed naked and tell them each to explain to the live cameras why they believed they could overthrow a democracy of and for the people and disregard our Constitution.

After they weep, wail, blame their parents and their childhood for themselves growing into lying, thieving, American Flag disrespecting POS. They get hanged.

After the media crews have filmed the first day of the Newest American Revolution. Every liberal media camera operator, print reporter and tv reporter catch the last rounds of heat for that day.

Then someone holding an American Flag in one hand and an AR in the other says to all 2A supporters there. Today is the day the people have spoken...Today is the day the people say no....Today is the day it began...Tomorrow will be the day we come for the rest of you who had parents and childhoods that allowed you to believe our freedom can be taken away by you....😎

Joke, sarcasm, prank call, red flag state here, just reading from a book....Yeah GFY 🖕🏾🖕🏿🖕🖕🏼🖕🏻

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Hmmm....guess I’m an ass then. How much did the flight from Oregon to Virginia cost?

I'm from Virginia.. and I have family business to do back there anyway...

so its not really an imposition... and I'm a road warrior, I don't deal with TSA or Airlines any more..

Cross country trips are no big deal to me.. I've done many.. and stayed with a surprising number of campfire members along the way, at their invitation...

and ya know, those that don't believe in something shouldn't really criticize people who do believe in something..

its easier to sit behind a key board and do nothing but point an accusational finger at others, than it is to get off one's ass and do something about the things you believe in.. like your country and the rights given to us in the Constitution by our forefathers....

if you don't believe in or care about your Second Amendment rights.. there are those out there that will volunteer to be there in support of the Cops as they take them away from you....and I'm not speaking of the Anti Gun Crowd...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Democrats are leading an insurrection against the Constitution of the United States. They seek to destroy every fundamental right of the people as contained in the Constitution.

LOTS OF INSIGHT THERE!

The same VIRGINIANs that wrote the Federal Constitution (1787) also wrote the VIRGINIA Constitution (1776)... 10 YEARS PRIOR... Think about that for a minute...

Virginia's wrote and ratified their Constitution 10+/- years prior to the US Constitution.

The VIRGINIA Constitution (below) is even MORE DETAILED (regarding self defense/militia) than the Federal Constitution:

Section 13. That a well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state; that standing armies, in time of peace, should be avoided as dangerous to liberty; and that in all cases the military should be under strict subordination to, and governed by, the civil power.

Virginia's Constitution is NOT like California or Illinois etc.

IF the New World Order (NWO) elite can nullify the VIRGINIA Constitution... the Federal Constitution will logically also be mute... BECAUSE IT WAS BIRTHED FROM THE VIRGINIA Constitution.

Virginia is the epicenter of this battle for control of the US...

If Virginia fall... Texas will probably be next... then the rest of the US...

Pro-China Communists claim credit for flipping Virginia blue

Tinfoil hat or not... doesn't really matter to me. The US is in a cold war and the vast majority of people don't even realize it.

Deny it or don't... again doesn't really matter to me. War is coming.

FYI... Saturday, December 6th was a beautiful day for nice relaxing barbecue back in 1941... in Hawaii.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
What always amazes me about the liberals and their LGBTQXYZ/snowflake/anti 2A whatever agenda... is that very muslims/communists et all... that THEY SO CELEBRATE... WANT TO KILL THEM DEAD for being gay etc.... AND WE DO NOT

Simply unbelievable that they HATE us rough men... People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire

I'm from Virginia.. and I have family business to do back there anyway...

so its not really an imposition... and I'm a road warrior, I don't deal with TSA or Airlines any more..

Cross country trips are no big deal to me.. I've done many.. and stayed with a surprising number of campfire members along the way, at their invitation...

and ya know, those that don't believe in something shouldn't really criticize people who do believe in something..

its easier to sit behind a key board and do nothing but point an accusational finger at others, than it is to get off one's ass and do something about the things you believe in.. like your country and the rights given to us in the Constitution by our forefathers....

if you don't believe in or care about your Second Amendment rights.. there are those out there that will volunteer to be there in support of the Cops as they take them away from you....and I'm not speaking of the Anti Gun Crowd...

Who’s pointing what where?

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Simply unbelievable that they HATE us rough men... People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Now THAT IS FUNNY! You, a rough man? What a joke. You are a rough keyboardist for sure.

Thanks for the hoot. I love laughing at people like you.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
. I love laughing at people like you.

Translation...I wish I had a father like you.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by watch4bear
. I love laughing at people like you.

Translation...I wish I had a father like you.

Leroy will be there, masked of course.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
the one thing about that article though

as the writer admits, SCOTUS will shut down this law

so while I believe its possible this will be a full blown riot with armed citizens, going or not going isn't going to change the end game of the law.

and if law abiding Americans do get killed by police over demonstrating for the right to bear arms, its going to give pause for anyone in the future who tries this sort of thing again - on both sides.

Last edited by KFWA; 01/09/20.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Now THAT IS FUNNY! You, a rough man? What a joke. You are a rough keyboardist for sure.

Thanks for the hoot. I love laughing at people like you.
Lots of retards laugh uncontrollably to things that for normal folks, aren't funny. Laugh all you want to you commie POS.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’m telling you, if this goes without incident, it’s 100% success. One scuffle that gets dramatized and it’s a complete failure.

While I don’t trust 100% of gun owners, I certainly believe 100% in their rights.

January 21st will be the day of “toldja so’s” and I hope it’s the 2A side.

Either way, you’ll see the headline “White Supremacists March on MLK Day”......bet on it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So,
Where's Trump?
Where's the NRA?

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

251 members (257 mag, 12344mag, 2500HD, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 160user, 32 invisible), 1,674 guests, and 1,064 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,630
Posts18,492,978
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.