Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 38 1 2 3 4 37 38
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Come on guys!
He has been here all along, just posting under multiple user names, where do you think these trolls came from.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
I am sure there are many new members here that do not know who I am,

God bless,
Travis

Last I knew you were driving to Texas, figured one of those wonderful christian texas fck's off'ed ya along the way.

Hope all is well with you and yours in the new house..

GFY

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Yeah, cool man.
Tell Clark and Dave Hi.

OH, almost forgot, GFY!

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Hi Travis.

You’re return is 2 1/2 months early. You need to get busy. You have a lot of work to do here.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Consuelllaaaaaa!!!!!!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I am sure there are many new members here that do not know who I am, but perhaps some of the older members remember me.

At one time I was one of the more active members on this chat room, until I realized that I was suffering from addiction to social media. The symptoms were ignored for a long time, but they began to manifest in both my personal and professional (this was before I stopped working) life. My marriage was suffering as was the relationship with my children. Sometimes I felt as though they didn't like spending time with me. But now I know why. It was not me that they couldn't stand, it was The Addiction.

Thankfully I was able to find a help-group that not only identified the problem, but helped me work through it. For that I am eternally grateful.

I know that a lot of good can come from social media but it can also be dangerous to ones mental and physical health.

I cannot help but recognize that a lot of my old cyber-friends may be suffering from this same disease so I felt obligated to return and post this. But please understand that I am not judging. This is only a cautionary tale. Not judgement.

I have come a long ways and the journey continues, so I must post in limited numbers. I will also respond to the old PM's. But please be patient as my therapist advises caution when doing so.

My hope is that I can find a happy medium.

God bless,
Travis
I'm glad that you've recognized your problem and are seeking help. Knowing you have a problem is the first step.

Personally, I can take it or leave it. It's never been a problem for me.

Good luck in all your endeavors.

Shrap

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Whether this is sincere or not I don't know but it is a good warning and reminder either way. I've cut facebook out almost completely, I don't Twitter or Instagram, it's pretty much the campfire or watching documentaries and other stuff but either way I know I spend too much time on screens and so do my kids.

I need to figure out how to change that. I don't think them on their kindles while I watch something on my phone while we sit on the couch together is quality time.

Bb

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I am sure there are many new members here that do not know who I am, but perhaps some of the older members remember me.

At one time I was one of the more active members on this chat room, until I realized that I was suffering from addiction to social media. The symptoms were ignored for a long time, but they began to manifest in both my personal and professional (this was before I stopped working) life. My marriage was suffering as was the relationship with my children. Sometimes I felt as though they didn't like spending time with me. But now I know why. It was not me that they couldn't stand, it was The Addiction.

Thankfully I was able to find a help-group that not only identified the problem, but helped me work through it. For that I am eternally grateful.

I know that a lot of good can come from social media but it can also be dangerous to ones mental and physical health.

I cannot help but recognize that a lot of my old cyber-friends may be suffering from this same disease so I felt obligated to return and post this. But please understand that I am not judging. This is only a cautionary tale. Not judgement.

I have come a long ways and the journey continues, so I must post in limited numbers. I will also respond to the old PM's. But please be patient as my therapist advises caution when doing so.

God bless,
Travis
I'm glad that you've recognized your problem and are seeking help. Knowing you have a problem is the first step.

Shrap

Ethan distraction

[Linked Image from seriouseats.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Is Dong around?

Dong is deep sea fishing. Hunting the tuna.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ScottBrad
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

God bless,
Travis

Shrap

Ethan distraction

[Linked Image from seriouseats.com]
I thought you were taking a break whilst undergoing your sex change. It must have been hard living as a man all those years while in reality just being a very ugly chick.

IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I am certain that I speak for everyone when I say "welcome back" You were sorely missed and all are uplifted by your strength in confronting the devil that has possessed so many here.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’m glad you got help, I have seen way too many people ignore this problem. Then they end getting are divorce, followed by a drop in work production or performance which leads to losing job or chartered from the service. The ones i seen that had it bad usually blamed others and never took responsibility for their actions. Most here will just brush this off as deflave being deflave but I know you are being sincere..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
May this be an inspiration to Jag and Wabi

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by lvmiker
I am certain that I speak for everyone when I say "welcome back" You were sorely missed and all are uplifted by your strength in confronting the devil that has possessed so many here.

mike r

I don’t think one of the ways to overcome social media addiction is to start posting on a social media website. For those out their that think this isn’t social media then you are kidding yourselves..

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by lvmiker

mike r

I don’t think one of the ways to overcome social media addiction is to start posting on a social media website. For those out their that think this isn’t social media then you are kidding yourselves..

Sometimes it’s more of an antisocial media.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Glade your still around deflave!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yes. Welcome back. Likely 90% of clearing an addiction hurdle is an admission.

Have a good one, and see you around.

Almost forgot. Your mother wears combat boots.

1Minute
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some folks here post 35 times a day.. let that soak in real quick..

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Yeah? So what?

I am MAGA.
Page 2 of 38 1 2 3 4 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

690 members (01Foreman400, 160user, 16gage, 12344mag, 10ring1, 16penny, 65 invisible), 3,028 guests, and 1,362 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,618
Posts18,492,662
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.