Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Knew something like that was coming...

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Do they have a few thousand jail cells ready? Unless all the patriots develop a case of "ain't got a backbone" there's no way to enforce a violation of the 2nd. Amendment like that.
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 163bc
Knew something like that was coming...

Yep, I did too.
I wonder if they are going to be checking people. Or just use it to throw extra charges at them if they end up in a scuffle.

Last edited by Triggernosis; 01/10/20.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sounds like you virginia guys better start bow hunting and practicing kung fu .

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Guess the VA Dems have no grasp of history.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
They are enemies of this country, taking away people's Constitutional rights, and also are Globalist communists...

and should be treated as such.....

as some one pointed out... the next Civil War in this country will between Americans and democRATS...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 86thecat

Nonsense; they know exactly how Pol Pot and Stalin did it.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
" The Beauty Of The Second Amendment Is That It Will Not Be Needed Until They Try To Take It " ...... Thomas Jefferson.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DW12
" The Beauty Of The Second Amendment Is That It Will Not Be Needed Until They Try To Take It " ...... Thomas Jefferson.

Back then they'd hang you; today you would be rehabilitated grin

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wow, prohibiting CCW just in time for scheduled 2A Rights rallies. Who’d have seen that coming in a supposedly free country?
What are the chances of police following “stand down” orders while counter protesters are bussed in?
Wonder if we can have a few QRF groups standing by in case paid punks show up to cause trouble. Keep your cameras and phones handy, stay with groups of folks you know and trust, and watch each other’s six’s.
I don’t want to discourage attendance. I’m hoping for an unprecedented number and a completely safe, peaceful and successful rally. But the bad guys may have things set up in their favor, so for Gods sakes be careful and watchful.
We all have seen how a peaceful protest to preserve our heritage was manipulated in Charlottesville to give conservatives a black eye. Don’t let it happen again.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Originally Posted by DW12

Back then they'd hang you; today you would be rehabilitated grin

History is full of people who were “liquidated” because they couldn’t be “rehabilitated”. That is usually the last step. Long after registration and confiscation.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
VCDL is saying firearms banned inside the building only, NOT on the grounds. Anyone coming for the rally on the 20th or for the NRA sham rally Monday, can carry on the grounds just not inside the building.
Wonder why the NRA is trying to scare everyone into coming unarmed. Kinda hard to protest proposed infringements of your 2A rights when you're not exercising
them isn't it?

https://mailchi.mp/3f5390cc27a4/va-...ildings-only-not-on-grounds?e=2f2dd266bd

Last edited by jackmountain; 01/10/20.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
Sounds like you virginia guys better start bow hunting and practicing kung fu .

Too busy loading magazines for that.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I love all the pretentious cock suckers on here posting smarmy comments and looking down your noses on us instead of supporting us. You better hope we're willing take this however far we have to, because if we fold, your [bleep] next.

Last edited by jackmountain; 01/10/20.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Kind of ashamed to say that my ancestors were once Virginians.

Probably cowards who fled the bloody fighting in the civil war if you're any representation of their character.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I'm bringing two other guys with me from Pennsylvania. Hotel accommodations and three bus tickets in hand. We will be counted.

NRA Benefactor Member

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizenry still gets to vote!"
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I love all the pretentious cock suckers on here posting smarmy comments and looking down your noses on us instead of supporting us. You better hope we're willing take this however far we have to, because if we fold, your [bleep] next.

Maybe, maybe not. Seems some on here are happy to throw others under the bus at the first turn. While fighting for those folks sounds romantic, sometimes it's better to see them stew.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You better hope we're willing take this however far we have to, because if we fold, your [bleep] next.

If I can say anything to help, just let me know.

MOLON LABE

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Originally Posted by 86thecat

Nonsense; they know exactly how Pol Pot and Stalin did it.

Smaller force going against standing arm, Patriots against established government..

First Revolutionary War as well as the first Civil War relied heavily on asymmetric warfare tactics.

"The concept of a 'People's war,' first described by von Clausewitz in his classic treatise On War, was the closest example of a mass guerrilla movement in the era. In general during the Civil War, this type of irregular warfare was conducted in the hinterland of the Border States (Missouri, Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, and northwestern Virginia / West Virginia). It was marked by a vicious neighbor-against-neighbor quality as other grudges got settled. It was frequent for residents of one part of a single county to take up arms against their counterparts in the rest of the vicinity. Bushwhacking, murder, assault, and terrorism were characteristics of this kind of fighting. Few participants wore uniforms or were formally mustered into the actual armies. In many cases, it was civilian against civilian, or civilian against opposing enemy troops. "
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guerrilla_warfare_in_the_American_Civil_War

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This guy?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

MOLON LABE

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (1minute, 204guy, 1936M71, 17CalFan, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 73 invisible), 2,306 guests, and 1,439 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,683
Posts18,493,917
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.