-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My contribution too this thread.... it's as relevant as Sticks post..... and it inspires peace and tranquility..... smile

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
URFUBAR,

Pardon Facts & Physics upsetting you so,as you are left with Plagiarism,Imagination,Pretend and the constants that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You yet again "forgot" about your "heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore. What were the "odds"?!? Hint.

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I've never seen a log before. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Very GOOD call to refrain ALL things Outdoors and simply corroborate how Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint.

Bless your heart for Lying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I can post "my gun" pics too.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by SuperCub
I can post "my gun" pics too.

Tracking jig?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It’s always good to meet a fellow fan of the Phillips drive.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by irfubar
My contribution too this thread.... it's as relevant as Sticks post..... and it inspires peace and tranquility..... smile

And most of bitch sticks post cause pain and discomfort.

Dont eat the big white mint!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SuperKchunt,

Ain't it both a Fascinating and HILARIOUS constant,that Imagination,pretend and Plagiarism are your Swan Song? Hint. Congratulations?!?

It is funnier than fhuqk,that given the fact that you are you...thatcha' cain't begin to fathom the fhuqking magnitude. Pardon Reality,upsetting you so. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Looking forward to more of your Melting Snowflake Routine and Google "skills",you picture pinching "lucky"kchunt. Hint.

Bless your heart,you poor poor(literally) CLUELESS Fhuqk.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

QueenWhizzum,

Stupidity is THE gift that keeps on giving and don't worry,that despite the pain in your Pointy Head,it won't fall out...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqking Retards are a riot! hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for crying.

Hint.

Laughing!............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The factory load requirement would make it an easy choice for me - 7mm Rem Mag all day long.

Love my .280 and have a lot of respect for the 280AI but my 7mm Rem Mag has served me very well since 1982.

If it wasnt for the factory ammo requirement the choice would come down to what rifle I wanted and the chamberings available for it, plus use requirements. A .280 is easier on the shoulder, more conomical to reload and will do 90% or more of what I would do with a 7mm RM.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Coyote_Hunter
The factory load requirement would make it an easy choice for me - 7mm Rem Mag all day long.

Love my .280 and have a lot of respect for the 280AI but my 7mm Rem Mag has served me very well since 1982.

If it wasnt for the factory ammo requirement the choice would come down to what rifle I wanted and the chamberings available for it, plus use requirements. A .280 is easier on the shoulder, more conomical to reload and will do 90% or more of what I would do with a 7mm RM.

Cryo Kchuntly,

Do "tell" about your "convincing" Factory Fodder "prowess",in regards to your "heralded" 7mm Rem Mag's "advantages". Hint. Congratulations?!?

EXACTLY which bullet(s) are you "swooning",in these "riveting" comparisons,that you're conjuring in your Imagination? Spare NO details,mainly because it will be funnier than fhuqk if you "TRY". Give rifle particulars a go too,like the rest of the Window Lickers. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon the fact,that I've never seen a duff log before. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,you CLUELESS Fhuqking Retard.

Hint.

Laughing!...................

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick
SuperKchunt,

Ain't it both a Fascinating and HILARIOUS constant,that Imagination,pretend and Plagiarism are your Swan Song? Hint. Congratulations?!?

It is funnier than fhuqk,that given the fact that you are you...thatcha' cain't begin to fathom the fhuqking magnitude. Pardon Reality,upsetting you so. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Looking forward to more of your Melting Snowflake Routine and Google "skills",you picture pinching "lucky"kchunt. Hint.

Bless your heart,you poor poor(literally) CLUELESS Fhuqk.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

QueenWhizzum,

Stupidity is THE gift that keeps on giving and don't worry,that despite the pain in your Pointy Head,it won't fall out...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqking Retards are a riot! hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for crying.

Hint.

Laughing!............

You ever have thoughts to suck starting a 12 gauge?

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
SuperKchunt,

Wanna see more of my gun pics?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
To the OP ...... The 280 worked fine for this bruiser buck! <grin>

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by SuperCub
To the OP ...... The 280 worked fine for this bruiser buck! <grin>

Very nice!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SAKO270WSM
Very nice!

Thanks ..... I wouldn't trade it for a 7mag.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
An in between 280, and 7 mag, a 280ai.
It worked most excellent on Oryx, so a 280 or 7 mag will handle anything you wanna point one at, and most reasonable distances, except big bears. I wanna bigger cartridge, just to feel better !

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
QueenWhizzum,

Weren't my intent to intimidate you in sucha way,that you are even afraid to cite a box of Factory Fodder. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You "hard chargers" are certainly a "rugged" bunch. I'm rather enjoying how your Melting Snowflake Routine,is assuredly NO "Act"..you "lucky" kchunt. What do you "do" for a "living" again? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for them countless yet very WELL founded Insecurities. You really shouldn't be picking up Biker Dudes hitchhiking,on the way to your Fence Hopping "adventures". Hint.

P.S. and by the way,I've never seen a log before.

Hint.

Laughing!.............

SuperKchunt,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Backyard Splendors. How come all of my pictures,are simply fhuqking MAGNIFICENT and for you to do any good...you gotta Google & Swipe,you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

LAUGHING!

CDS Rules...you poor poor(literally) CLUELESS fhuqk. Hint.

Bless your heart for Lying.

Hint.

Laughing!................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What is gained in choosing a 7RM over a .280AI ?

A one pound heavier rifle

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SAKO270WSM
Can anyone translate this?

I'll try. Forums are not for people to go to converse with like-minded people about topics that interest both anymore. They are now a place for people to be called stupid and to be challenged in every facet of their lives. Oh, they used to be places to share common interests and to gain helpful knowledge. Now, they are playgrounds where everybody behind the anonymity of their keyboard can act like a tough guy saying things they would never say to someone else's face. Oh, the knowledge can still be found. One just has to weed through all of the excess crap to find it. It's like the old days when instead of challenging your masculinity or calling you stupid, some mental giant would inform you that "google is your friend" or "we have a search function" or something similar that was just as lacking in assistance. The nice thing about topical forums like "24hourcampfire.com" is that you are able to find an online place to which you can go, sit back, type a few things and and be comfortable in the fact that at least you will be attacked by people who share your common interests.

Last edited by TheBigSky; 01/11/20.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good post Bigsky,

A certain percentage of the population like to tear others down in order to lift themselves up...... seems mental illness is common these days...

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Is that the famous floating bear ?

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

507 members (160user, 19rabbit52, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 163bc, 44 invisible), 2,959 guests, and 1,149 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,657
Posts18,533,947
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.