Bought this '83 some yrs back with a 223 barrel. After several yrs of searching I finally found an 'affordable' Hornet barrel last summer so have finally messed with it some. Have a couple o issues I need help with. First off is there anyone or anything I can do with those double set triggers. When using the 'set' feature I sometimes with hand position on grip(boy their stock/trigger setup sure sucks) is is all I can do to pull the darn thing. I have small hands(yea I know) so that doesn't help. Also scope position/eye relief tain't an assest either.

Other thing I would like to do and kind of the reason I purchased it was to see feasibility of rechambering to a Bee. Always been a Bee fan as dad had a '65 and in hind sight made a poor decision by trading it for a new Win 770 '06 when I got my first deer license in '70. Old smith traded him for the Bee and $75 boot, along with recoil pad installed,sling and a couple boxes of reloads. Rememeber as a 14 yr old he didn't even look down barrel or function check it. Don't know what it was really worth then but know now! frown His sister gave it to him in '54 after her husband died and dad helped her a lot during that time. Not many options for getting a good Bee, can't afford a Cooper.

So after all my rambling which I do often has anyone ever done this??? Have the reamer and made some extractor blanks so I don't have to mess up or butcher original one. Any suggestions, info or recommendations?

Also does the '87 have a better or more adjustable than the double set '83?

Thanks in advance.

Respectfully,
Dennis