Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 17 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 16 17
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Beansnbacon33

Aren't you the one who prides himself on not working? And what kinda name is Flave anyway? Rapper? Affinity for blacks? Loudmouth behind a keyboard. No one here really likes you man. Some just play along with your stupid game.

That's me.

How much to paint my portrait?

Nothing too crazy. Thinking 10'X12' ish.

Mmm go the mural route, living room wall. You want to wow people when they enter your lair!

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Don't be stupid guys. For krissake can't you SEE the possibility here of deFlave wall paper? You could have a whole wall of your trailer/house/shed done in your favorite daFlavor. Sell em on da internet for thousands and pay me only 73%of the gross. We will all be rich I tell ya.

Last edited by Remington6MM; 07/14/19.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Never heard of Joe Rohan before this, but he sure sounds like a lot of guys in their 30’s and 40’s I’ve met. Not remotely effeminate, but raised apart and away from the whole firearms and hunting ethos.

A product of the times and their environment. Rogan probably has a big following . Him going hunting at all is a plus IMHO.

Gonna listen to the Nugent interview when I get time.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Of all the interviews Rogan has done, Nugent is probably one of the least interesting.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Joe Rohan probably has the highest downloads of any podcaster on Earth. Well over 150,000,000 per month, I understand.

Last edited by achadwick; 01/13/20. Reason: Fixed typos

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
I know Boomers don't know who Eddie Bravo is, but you won't find anyone else giving somebody like him air time.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Joe’s stand up acts have been on point as well in the last few years...They’re on Netflix.

He goes hard at the Liberal SJW Radicals who want to shut down a persons ability to have a voice and express a viewpoint different than theirs.

Comedians, especially successful ones, understand the true danger of people being censored. Dave Chappelle has been extremely vocal both in his comedy, and through interviews over this very same problem...

The shît people are losing their mind over and becoming enraged about is crazytown talk. Comedians are fighting against them.

His podcasts are really well done..Been listening to them for years..He’s a good dude that is open to learning, or at least open to listening to a different PoV.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I've only listened to Rogan for a few months and the Villeneuve interview was very interesting. SC Gwynne was also good.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Glenn way far more interesting than Sue Atkins. I had a hard time listening after she told Joe that the wolverines in her area were 130lb monsters......makes me wonder if she has ever actually seen one.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just call me clueless, before this post I'd never heard of Glenn Villeneuve or Life Below Zero......

Now I'm an hour and a half deep into this video...Thanks a hell of a lot Deflave.
Nice way to get the week started wasting a morning away on YT..........................

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Glenn way far more interesting than Sue Atkins. I had a hard time listening after she told Joe that the wolverines in her area were 130lb monsters......makes me wonder if she has ever actually seen one.[/quote]

Yeah, ol' Sue was a bullchitter in the interview like she is on the show. I listened to part of Sue's interview and didn't she mention something about 250 lb wolves or some far-fetched weight?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I like his podcasts. Don't agree with everything he has to say, but that is true of everyone I have ever known. What he does do is let people talk without a filter and without time constraints or edits for bias.

His hunts are done on the Deseret Ranch in Utah. Like he said, "Wouldn't you hunt there if you could?"

Last edited by centershot; 01/13/20.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Rogan is an open borders hypocrite, and a total retard when it comes to anything firearms/hunting related. But he does get very interesting guests, worth listening to most of them. The Ed Calderone ones are great for example.

MAGA
X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
I know Boomers don't know who Eddie Bravo is, but you won't find anyone else giving somebody like him air time.

Eddie Bravo is a hoot! You can doubt his information and opinions but you can't doubt his enthusiasm and conviction. And, he can pretty much strangle anyone to death if he wants to.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JeffA
Just call me clueless, before this post I'd never heard of Glenn Villeneuve or Life Below Zero......

Now I'm an hour and a half deep into this video...Thanks a hell of a lot Deflave.
Nice way to get the week started wasting a morning away on YT..........................

Meh.

You’ve done well enough in life. You can burn a Monday. LOL.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by centershot
I like his podcasts. Don't agree with everything he has to say, but that is true of everyone I have ever known. What he does do is let people talk without a filter and without time constraints or edits for bias.

His hunts are done on the Deseret Ranch in Utah. Like he said, "Wouldn't you hunt there if you could?"

Which is hypocritical on his part. And completely ignorant.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Claro,

He cracks me up.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Both joe and edgie are idiots. 10th planet jj is ok, rubber guard and all. but thats where edgies interest ends.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Page 8 of 17 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 64 invisible), 2,389 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,269
Posts18,486,588
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.