Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Bernie is toast eventually. Not sure when he will see the writing on the wall. Not for a while yet.

In the meantime, amongst all you experts, the Iowa thing is coming up. Who will win, place, and show. Maybe we should have a poll or a betting pool? Better yet, a trifecta.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Bernie is toast eventually. Not sure when he will see the writing on the wall. Not for a while yet.

In the meantime, amongst all you experts, the Iowa thing is coming up. Who will win, place, and show. Maybe we should have a poll or a betting pool? Better yet, a trifecta.

Ngas - they are all cannon fodder for your President Trump.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Ngas - they are all cannon fodder for your President Trump.

That may be, but that's not the question. In the drama that is the campfire and social media, much will be made of what happens in Iowa.

Let's here what the local know-it-alls here have to say.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

My guess on nomination: Biden

It was his last time if he wanted it, but didn't want to take on Hillary. Now she's not an issue, it's his. Then he will lose to Trump, he probably has teh least chance of beating Trump, well except Sanders.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Start a thread or a poll Leroy. Stop being a Democrat and waiting for someone to do it for you. You’re nothing but a typical Lazy liberal fuucck

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I just can't see the attraction of how the man can be leading all the other DNC candidates in their fund raising. I don't think that Bernie will get the nomination either, but as Trump supporters we had better hope that he is egocentric enough to run as an independent again. What he did effectively in the 2016 election was to split the democratic vote totals.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by hunter4623
Start a thread or a poll Leroy. Stop being a Democrat and waiting for someone to do it for you. You’re nothing but a typical Lazy liberal fuucck

I like the cut of your jib.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If the democrats could manage to nominate someone who isn't insane or senile, like Yang, they could walk away with the 2020 election. Don't worry, they won't, and Trumpists will be happy.

Brushbuster: "Is this thread about the dear heard or there Jeans?"
Plugger: "If you cant be safe at strip club in Detroit at 2am is anywhere safe?"
Deer are somewhere all the time
To report a post you disagree with, please push Alt + F4. Thank You.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
All of the above.

What scares me is he is the only honest person running.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Some members claim that there is no homoerotic fixation on Trump here on the fire, but it seems that this post contradicks that. Thats ok if you want to put Trump's ding dong in your pie hole. We celebrate diversity on here EJP (aka nut gobbler) .

Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by Seafire
I found pics floating around the internet of Bernie, getting arrested at protests back in the late 60s and early 70s...

talk about looking like a clueless dufus from those days... back when he didn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of..

and to think of an 80 yr old version of that...don't see how anybody in their right mind to vote for that as Pres of the US..

of course its a know fact, few democRATs if any have a "right mind" , liberalism is a mental disease..

and Bernie has it big time...he and Ocasio_Cortez ought to mate and I bet the offspring would be like a [bleep] with Down's Syndrome...

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
That article was written back in 2016.

It was basically written to legitimize Hillary's rigging/stealing the nomination.

2020 is a different ball game, The Queen of the Democrat Party is gone, now it's anybody's game.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Can you imagine listening to "The Aardvark" for four years? Nope!

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I have decided to withdraw for the nomination as the Democrat candidate, lack of fund raising. laugh cry laugh

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by hunter4623

I'd like to see who votes for whom. See if the "experts" can call their shots.

I'll call Bernie for the win in Iowa with Warren maybe 2nd and Klobuchar threatening to beat Biden but can't quite do it.

Bernie will fad later in the process, and Klobuchar will rise briefly and then fall. It will come down to Biden/Warren eventually, but I can't say who will win it to go up against Trump and probably lose.

How about you?

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I'm betting that the video that Project Veritas is about to release will be Bernie speaking at a Communist rally and singing The Internationale.

Actually, the Project Veritas videos are of some of his campaign workers, or managers, talking about that if Trump wins again, they're gonna start riots in the streets of major cities and burn them down. I heard a snippet on Hanity's radio show yesterday. The Sanders Campaign will fire these people and say, "We fired the trouble makers and got rid of them. So nothing to see here, move along, nothing to see here." Then, like all of the other videos, the MSN will sweep it under the rug and never speak of it again.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (160user, 1badf350, 1936M71, 1lessdog, 1minute, 69 invisible), 2,537 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,190
Posts18,503,409
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.