Hop To
Page 8 of 34 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 33 34
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Nice to see the fools (AS, Raab, fester, Tarquin) weigh in on a subject they are absolutely clueless about. Par for their course.

Whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. Matthew 5:22

The Bible also says "the fool has said in his heart there is no God". So, there is no danger if true, you fool.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
what about these mega churches with televised services with pastors making millions?
I ran across something very interesting on this. The big question is, are they teaching the truth? Are they giving an accurate message about salvation through faith? Don't worry about all the rest - just consider if people who listen to them are on a straight path to faith and salvation.

Phil 1:15 It is true that some preach Christ out of envy and rivalry, but others out of goodwill.
16 The latter do so in love, knowing that I am put here for the defense of the gospel.
17 The former preach Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing that they can stir up trouble for me while I am in chains.
18 But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice. Yes, and I will continue to rejoice,

Paul says that if they're preaching an accurate message of salvation, don't worry about the rest. The object is to get them saved. Once they're in heaven, the Lord will straighten them out on any false teaching they've heard. Don't worry about all the money they're making as long as their message is true. Just concentrate on whether they spread the true word of salvation.

I admit that I have a hard time with this. I see some of them like Joyce Meyer and others preaching their own invented version of the Bible and I grind my teeth. But, their basic message of faith is true and Paul says to not worry about it. Meyer has come up with some nonsense about Jesus having to burn in hell and she brags about all the money she's made but her followers are being saved and that's the important part. Let God deal with the other stuff.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Thank you Rock.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Marshhawk
Praise GOD. GOD gets all the glory!!

AMEN

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
"There's always the question of why does God heal some and not others"

The real question is why did God make him have the stroke in the first place???

IC B2

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
"At this moment you would not think anything was wrong. He's up playing and laughing." GOD IS GOOD"

If his Grandson had died would "GOD STILL BE GOOD"?

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
I believe in GOD no doubt. Anything is possible.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by victoro
"There's always the question of why does God heal some and not others"

The real question is why did God make him have the stroke in the first place???

That's easy. Adam sinned so God cursed the intire universe; including giving strokes, cancer, heart disease, and all we can't even imagine.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The day you can show me a person who lost a limb grew it back is the day I will believe in medical miracles. Until then it’s just luck and or misdiagnosis.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
what about these mega churches with televised services with pastors making millions?
I ran across something very interesting on this. The big question is, are they teaching the truth? Are they giving an accurate message about salvation through faith? Don't worry about all the rest - just consider if people who listen to them are on a straight path to faith and salvation.

Phil 1:15 It is true that some preach Christ out of envy and rivalry, but others out of goodwill.
16 The latter do so in love, knowing that I am put here for the defense of the gospel.
17 The former preach Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing that they can stir up trouble for me while I am in chains.
18 But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice. Yes, and I will continue to rejoice,

Paul says that if they're preaching an accurate message of salvation, don't worry about the rest. The object is to get them saved. Once they're in heaven, the Lord will straighten them out on any false teaching they've heard. Don't worry about all the money they're making as long as their message is true. Just concentrate on whether they spread the true word of salvation.

I admit that I have a hard time with this. I see some of them like Joyce Meyer and others preaching their own invented version of the Bible and I grind my teeth. But, their basic message of faith is true and Paul says to not worry about it. Meyer has come up with some nonsense about Jesus having to burn in hell and she brags about all the money she's made but her followers are being saved and that's the important part. Let God deal with the other stuff.

Hahahahaha invented version of the bible hahahahahahaha

If you dont see the comedy in that line hahaha

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Marshhawk
Praise GOD. GOD gets all the glory!!

AMEN
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Thanks!

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
β€œ For my own sake, for my own sake, I do it, for how should my name be profaned? My glory I will not give to another.”

He sounds like a prick to me..

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Probability and statistics. Some gain benefit, others don't.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
We should all read the Book of Job. Those that have not will not understand.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Self fulfilling prophecy.

If one does not believe GOD answers prayer, then they wont have faith in prayer. No faith in prayer leads to no prayer answered.

Even the Lord reveals in the Bible, there is no GOD for those who dont believe, IOW, for themselves, there is no Saviour for them.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I know so!

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The efficacy of prayer, if effective, should show up in the statistics...it's easy to dismiss a failure of prayer as weak faith.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Meyer has come up with some nonsense about Jesus having to burn in hell and she brags about all the money she's made but her followers are being saved...

How did you confirm or verify her followers have
actually been saved?

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Page 8 of 34 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 33 34

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

523 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 1234, 10gaugeman, 17Fan, 62 invisible), 2,400 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,320
Posts18,487,413
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.