Print Thread
Hop To
Page 20 of 34 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 33 34
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I'm sure Tarq and Ejp are quite well versed in Ezra and Deut. Its quite easy for them to see there that God must have been a racist too, not wanting unbelieving heathens mixed in with His nations of believers. wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by TF49
You realize, you two brainiacs are not arguing the definition of the word with me, but yet the english language? I didn’t write the dictionary...

According to the “good book” in this sense, the dictionary, you two diddlers are wrong.... very very wrong.

So, I take it that you would rather forget your statement about ceasing to exist at your death.

You would rather stick to arguing word definitions.

Safer for you because you don’t have to back up what you say nor even explain your comments.

But, I will try again..... why do you seem certain that “you” will “no more” at your death? How could you possibly know this?

The answer is that you cannot know this, but you speak like it is incontrovertible fact.

My man... I guess we are at an impasse..

As I keep posing the same question to you... how do you know other wise.

You see, the non believers, we incorporate logic.... meaning, if there is no hard evidence it isnt factual. This is pretty much how any actual scientist/historian/investigator would form a hypothesis.

You on the other hand are running with mythology.

my·thol·o·gy
/məˈTHäləjē/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a collection of myths, especially one belonging to a particular religious or cultural tradition.

And thats all christianity is, myths, as there is no hard evidence to support anything.

Again, I ask, since the world is only populated by 29% Christians, but 24% islamic and 14% hindus, 8% buddists, meaning 46% of the worlds population that is religious believes something entirely different than your christian point of view... and 15% being unaffiliated.... how can the minority be so sure they are 100% correct?

Yep, impasse.

However, the fact remains that you do not know that when you die, you are “no more.” You said it but will not explain why or how. Ok.

But, this is important. Most folks seem to believe.... maybe hope, idk.... that somehow, their “essence” or soul will live on or remain cognitive after death. You are sure that they are wrong.

29% Christians, 24% Islamic, 14% Hindus and 8% Buddhists .... that’s 75% and it is good bet that many of the unaffiliated have hopes that somehow their soul will live on. This idea of the human soul living beyond death is pretty common.

Many will perhaps be surprised that their soul does indeed have existence after their death.

We shall see.....

Last edited by TF49; 01/15/20.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tyrone
...Because you aren't much different from a dog..

Most folks would accept being a three-legged dog than a helpless worm that your God describe you as.

Originally Posted by DBT

Rather than a last retreat, burden of proof is, or should be standard practice.

Christians have no problem with the requirement of proof in instances where they are accused of a crime.
and thanks to pagan Roman law origins of the justice system, they are innocent until proven guilty.

they woud be outraged and scream gross injustice if conviction occurs without burden of proof.

As noted before, you are totally wrong. God has indeed proven and demonstrated truth to me.

..... “that’s my story and I’m sticking to it.”

Defendants have claimed God told them to kill someone, If you know of any court (that gets people to swear on the Bible)
that has ever accepted a God did such thing , you should cite the case.

Your claims are no more verfiable or believable than the type I mentioned.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Been watching this forum for a while
found the need to sign up

I lost my hunter dad.
Going to need advice along the way
I have a good gun.
I'm a good shot.
I've hunted.
I guess that makes me a Huntress?

This thread was good.
Can I have prayers too?

BD

Better not to take the shot, than to screw it up.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Welcome to this forum! You must be deplorable?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B2

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Tyrone
You realize, you two brainiacs are not arguing the definition of the word with me, but yet the english language? I didn’t write the dictionary...

According to the “good book” in this sense, the dictionary, you two diddlers are wrong.... very very wrong.
Because you saw it on the internet, it must be right?! I explained why the def is wrong and that's what you come up with? Of course, I'm correct. That definition is demonstrably false.

You copied and pasted wikipedia, the site that has information entered by its users and openly tells you it cannot be referenced as 100% factual.

Your in over your head here Mr. Intellect.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
What"s your next question Wabi? Am I a sweater girl? (not answering that)

If you saw my gun (and I'm not saying what I got. You wouldn't be calling me deplorable. Especially if I was holding the gun up! LOL

God exists to the faithful, and the not so faithful sometimes.
We are all deplorable.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
That Clinton woman called US deplorable, we wear it as a badge of honor.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

So, I take it that you would rather forget your statement about ceasing to exist at your death.

You would rather stick to arguing word definitions.

Safer for you because you don’t have to back up what you say nor even explain your comments.

But, I will try again..... why do you seem certain that “you” will “no more” at your death? How could you possibly know this?

The answer is that you cannot know this, but you speak like it is incontrovertible fact.

My man... I guess we are at an impasse..

As I keep posing the same question to you... how do you know other wise.

You see, the non believers, we incorporate logic.... meaning, if there is no hard evidence it isnt factual. This is pretty much how any actual scientist/historian/investigator would form a hypothesis.

You on the other hand are running with mythology.

my·thol·o·gy
/məˈTHäləjē/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a collection of myths, especially one belonging to a particular religious or cultural tradition.

And thats all christianity is, myths, as there is no hard evidence to support anything.

Again, I ask, since the world is only populated by 29% Christians, but 24% islamic and 14% hindus, 8% buddists, meaning 46% of the worlds population that is religious believes something entirely different than your christian point of view... and 15% being unaffiliated.... how can the minority be so sure they are 100% correct?

Yep, impasse.

However, the fact remains that you do not know that when you die, you are “no more.” You said it but will not explain why or how. Ok.

But, this is important. Most folks seem to believe.... maybe hope, idk.... that somehow, their “essence” or soul will live on or remain cognitive after death. You are sure that they are wrong.

29% Christians, 24% Islamic, 14% Hindus and 8% Buddhists .... that’s 75% and it is good bet that many of the unaffiliated have hopes that somehow their soul will live on. This idea of the human soul living beyond death is pretty common.

Many will perhaps be surprised that their soul does indeed have existence after their death.

We shall see.....

Are you sure I am wrong... again, you believe in something that is incapable of being proven. Pure logic would say my assumption is correct.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Let me repeat this..... you do not know that you cease to exist when you die.

Can you find a good christian employer who will keep paying a mans salary or wages
when he longer turns up work cause hes in a grave?

Are there any christian widows who refuse life insurance payouts for the deceased husband
cause they believe he is still around?

Science can prove a man is dead , but you cannot prove the dead man still exists.

IC B3

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by jaguartx
You havent the mental capacity to comprehend the fact that just because something hasnt been proven doesnt mean it isnt true.

There was a time cig smoking had not been proven bad. It was.

There was a time when science thought the world flat. Some thought it was spherical but they had no proof. They were correct.

Sorry you cant seem to grasp that or figure out such deep subjects by your own self and need the help of others to remember such. You would have spent your time explaining mythology.

You cant even grasp facts that provide proof like "The Bell Curve".

The fact your running blather confuses then convinces you is just more proof of your stupidity.

How many thousand years do you looney tunes need to prove something? Your various seculars cant even agree with what happened or will happen with god/jesus/ and afterlife amongst yourselves. You’ve has over 2k years since the so called mesiah himself and nothing is still proven....

Funny you brought up the flat earth... Isaiah 11:12 Psalm 104:5 Revelation 7:1

The bell curve? ..... hey man, you realize Ben Carson was a top Neurosurgeon... you were an Ophthalmologist. I hope you see that curve you dumb racist [bleep].

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by deflave
You havent the mental capacity to comprehend the fact that just because something hasnt been proven doesnt mean it isnt true.

There was a time when science thought the world flat. Some thought it was spherical but they had no proof. They were correct.

Sorry you cant seem to grasp that or figure out such deep subjects by your own self and need the help of others to remember such. You would have spent your time explaining mythology.

The fact your running blather confuses then convinces you is just more proof of your stupidity.

Is astrology real?

It's all fine Travis. AAs are as smart as the Japanese. They are 11 % of the general and prison population.

They dont put lieberals or commies or muzzies in office. They dont use welfare more than the Chinese. Detroit is doing great. Afreka is doing wonderful.

Yadayadayada.

You are ever vigilant for an excuse to interject your virulent racism into a discussion having nothing to do with race---and this while defending the divinity of God. You are precisely why many people conclude that those who profess deep religious devotion are, fundamentally, frauds and fakes. You are Exhibit A of that evidence.

Im 99% this guy caught his wife “mudsharking” on him at some point... something is up with him... literally every post from him is something to do with black people, its too the extreme.

Bob: What kind of shotgun shells you shooting jag?

Jag : not those stupid wife beating black ones. Jesus hates black shotgun shells. They’d probably steal my shotgun.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
This Roy is gone from us, listen to him.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

How many thousand years do you looney tunes need to prove something? Your various seculars cant even agree
with what happened or will happen with god/jesus/ and afterlife amongst yourselves. You’ve has over 2k years since
the so called mesiah himself and nothing is still proven....

christianity is a complex clustrFk conglomeraton of competitve self interest driven highly subjective
varied beliefs partly derived from previous pagan mythologies...its like the 'frankenstein' of religion.
has been for over 2K yrs and not going to change anytime soon if ever.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Oh well in that case Wabi,
MAGA!
Or ALL of North America
The moose are in the north...

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by wabigoon
This Roy is gone from us, listen to him.

Is this church music?

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I do think it is going to be good to know you BD, post the good stuff, live the good life. May God bless us all.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

That's the most ridiculous argument you've made yet, and that's saying something. Perhaps I should insinuate that your SD has slipped so far down the negative slope that your type are incapable of making rational argument. If you can't keep it honest, or at least civil, shut up. I know you can do better than a mean-spirited rant.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by deflave

Is astrology real?

It's all fine Travis. AAs are as smart as the Japanese. They are 11 % of the general and prison population.

They dont put lieberals or commies or muzzies in office. They dont use welfare more than the Chinese. Detroit is doing great. Afreka is doing wonderful.

Yadayadayada.

You are ever vigilant for an excuse to interject your virulent racism into a discussion having nothing to do with race---and this while defending the divinity of God. You are precisely why many people conclude that those who profess deep religious devotion are, fundamentally, frauds and fakes. You are Exhibit A of that evidence.

Im 99% this guy caught his wife “mudsharking” on him at some point... something is up with him... literally every post from him is something to do with black people, its too the extreme.

Bob: What kind of shotgun shells you shooting jag?

Jag : not those stupid wife beating black ones. Jesus hates black shotgun shells. They’d probably steal my shotgun.

Nailed it! ^ ^ ^ ^

Tarquin
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
One person praying for me trumps all the rest cursing me.

Page 20 of 34 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 33 34

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

613 members (12344mag, 06hunter59, 1badf350, 16gage, 1moredeer, 10gaugemag, 56 invisible), 3,142 guests, and 1,300 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,964
Posts18,519,505
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.