Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Pugs
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
I always thought you were taller Jorge.......lol. J/k of course, sounds like you all had a good time and met some cool people!

Our buddy Zeke that is next to him is maybe 6'4" so he makes us all look a little smaller. grin When Zeke and I flew together on our first tour his left knee covered all the hydraulic gauges from my view on the right side of the cockpit. Told him if I heard grinding noises I'd ask him if it was OK.

6' 5 1/2"... and I was leaning over. I am a "towering 5' 10"...just saying smile

As to the monkey suit Gunner, that's just for the fancy eatin' table dinner Sat night smile

Last edited by jorgeI; 01/31/20.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
GB1

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by EdM
Jerry,

Jeans and a flannel works shirt for me.

10-4, Thanks EdM and Jorge.

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I always thought you were taller Jorge.......lol. J/k of course, sounds like you all had a good time and met some cool people!

Our buddy Zeke that is next to him is maybe 6'4" so he makes us all look a little smaller. grin When Zeke and I flew together on our first tour his left knee covered all the hydraulic gauges from my view on the right side of the cockpit. Told him if I heard grinding noises I'd ask him if it was OK.
That will definitely make most people look small. I've got a buddy that is probably 6' 5" that use to fly F-16's and C-17's, currently flies for FedEx now. I always wondered how tall guys were able to fly fighters with the cockpit being so tight on most jets.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by jorgeI

6' 5 1/2"... and I was leaning over. I am a "towering 5' 10"...just saying smile

As to the monkey suit Gunner, that's just for the fancy eatin' table dinner Sat night smile

I think you guys looked great.

DF

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Oh hell! LMAO! I want to hear more at Birdfest.

For the record, Zeke is a stork.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (21, 160user, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 219 Wasp, 69 invisible), 2,569 guests, and 1,325 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,088
Posts18,482,895
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.