Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
And we should be prepared to kill every last MFing one of them to protect our nation.

The way life should be.
GB1

A
AML Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Public schools are bastions of communism and other doctrines dreamed up by the educated-til-stupid crowd. I'm sure muslims would find a receptive audience in administrative circles. I paid a hefty sum for private, Christian education for my boys. Money well spent.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jdm953
The beast that rises from the sea is Islam.The false prophet was Mohammad.The abomination of desolation standing where it should not be is "The Dome of the Rock"on the temple mount.I will stop here for now.

Thank you.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by jdm953
The beast that rises from the sea is Islam.The false prophet was Mohammad.The abomination of desolation standing where it should not be is "The Dome of the Rock"on the temple mount.I will stop here for now.

Great post. Thanks for that. Much appreciated.

The deadly wound in the head was "The Battle of Tours"(Martel).Discovery of oil in ME healed the wound. http://www.ellisskolfield.net/essays You wont agree with everything but lots of stuff here.

Last edited by jdm953; 01/16/20. Reason: add

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Great, thanks for that.

I'm not so sure a lot of prophecy doesnt repeat ofer the different ages for the benefit of believers. I often considered if one such event wasnt with our past POTUS, with respect to "...the abomination of desolation sitting at the head of the house of Israel." Israel meaning nation of believers (US) and abomination referring to Obama nation. grin

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/16/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
What was revealed to John was what was given to Daniel.What we call "The Book of Revelation is a repeat of Daniel.After it was shown to Daniel it was sealed.(not to be understood).John was the last disciple.The "Six Day War"ended the time that Jerusalem would be trodden under the foot of the gentiles (Arabs are part of the gentiles).Look at what will happen to those that will not take the mark.It is what has been happening in the ME for 1300 years.The mark is not on your fore head it is in your fore head (being Muslim).Right hand is doing the work of Islam.The false prophet is not future.The mark is not future.What those that will not take the mark will endure is not future.Most of what was shown to John has already happened.If you want to understand "Revelation"study Daniel.The trials and tribulations are not future.Study Daniel.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Well crap. I was thinking it was the joos that we were so afraid of. Now I am confused on which phobia I should spend all my waking time stoking. I must bask in my jigaphobia until I can work out this dilemma.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Well, who woulda guessed? Not Travis or Ejp or Mile or LaRoy.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/shoc...-say-other-countries-are-better-than-u-s

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (anothergun, Amos63, 300_savage, 257robertsimp, 13 invisible), 1,673 guests, and 920 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,448
Posts18,528,826
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.