Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
Government censorship?
Say it ain't so!
We can't handle the truth apparently.

Been that way for a long, long time. Most people are quite willing to accept whatever "truth" the government creates, even when facts indicate something else.

Originally Posted by 5sdad
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by turkish
I was 4 or 5 years old last time I got worked up over somebody keeping a secret from me.

So the government can decide for you what you should or shouldn’t know? IOW, you’re ok with ignorance?

Please see my post above.

Couldn’t agree with you more. It’s disturbing...

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Angels.

What fresh Hell is this?
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Since I’m not a kook and couldn’t care less about ET, I’m in favor of censorship. Lmao. This place...

Nobody has censored the Tucker recording.

Last edited by turkish; 01/16/20.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Angels.

More believable than about anything else.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Works for me.

Anybody know for certain it ain't angels?

What fresh Hell is this?
IC B2

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Angels are far move believable than little green men.

There are NO aliens flying around. Unmanned stuff, sure, that's possible, but not carbon based lifeforms.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Since I’m not a kook and couldn’t care less about ET, I’m in favor of censorship. Lmao. This place...

So anyone who believes in the possibility of extra terrestrial life is a “kook”? And the government has flat out stated that they are censoring information on these things so yes, I would say you are in favor and ignorant to boot.

It’s gonna be funny to see people’s reaction the day they have to pull their collective heads out of the hole they have allowed others to put it in. The government has done a great job making this subject taboo and the target of ridicule. A lot of people have no idea they’ve been lead around by the nose on this. But it’s getting out now like it or not.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S

So anyone who believes in the possibility of extra terrestrial life is a “kook”? And the government has flat out stated that they are censoring information on these things so yes, I would say you are in favor and ignorant to boot.

It’s gonna be funny to see people’s reaction the day they have to pull their collective heads out of the hole they have allowed others to put it in. The government has done a great job making this subject taboo and the target of ridicule. A lot of people have no idea they’ve been lead around by the nose on this. But it’s getting out now like it or not.

Santa Claus is far more believable than flying aliens around our globe.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by ScottBrad

So can you enlighten me as to how or why that’s so? Serious question. I’ll wait...

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S

So can you enlighten me as to how or why that’s so? Serious question. I’ll wait...

Name ONE time a being from another plant/galaxy/solar system has come to the United States to get a $7 billion dollar loan. I'll wait.

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Name ONE time a being from another plant/galaxy/solar system has come to the United States to get a $7 billion dollar loan. I'll wait.

I have no idea what in the living hell you are talking about, but I will say that we are proof that a space fairing society already exists in this universe. So why is the existence of another so ridiculous - you know, besides the fact that - well, it just is because that’s what people say. . .

Last edited by Dryfly24; 01/16/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Look how long the Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk was in existence until it became 'public' in 1988. The standard is FedGov has toys 50 years beyond what we see today. I believe our .gov is playing with exotic stuff more than I believe in aliens flying around.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Why? They dont have dimocraps and they are green. Sheesh.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S

I have no idea what in the living hell you are talking about, but I will say that we are proof that a space fairing society already exists in this universe. So why is the existence of another so ridiculous - you know, besides the fact that - well, it just is because that’s what people say. . .

It means, WHO HASN'T borrowed money from us.

Besides, physics is a bitch

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Look how long the Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk was in existence until it became 'public' in 1988. The standard is FedGov has toys 50 years beyond what we see today. I believe our .gov is playing with exotic stuff more than I believe in aliens flying around.

No doubt about it. But I don’t believe the government is screwing with itself or has anything with the capability of the objects in question.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S

No doubt about it. But I don’t believe the government is screwing with itself or has anything with the capability of the objects in question.

Why do you believe that? I'll wait for the answer.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

It means, WHO HASN'T borrowed money from us.

Besides, physics is a bitch

Yeah, it was really a bitch for us back during the ice age, but we learned a thing or two since then. Reckon we’ll learn a thing or two in another few thousand years?

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S

Yeah, it was really a bitch for us back during the ice age, but we learned a thing or two since then. Reckon we’ll learn a thing or two in another few thousand years?

We still haven't defeated it (it being Physics, since the money joke was far too much for you to grasp). I'm sure we'll figure out how to travel 247 light years in 2 hours in 3000 years.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Well considering that you never answered mine I don’t think I owe you anything but sure why not?

For starters, why would they be screwing with themselves? How would that make any sense? And if we had the capability to do what these things do why would we even bother with conventional craft? We could literally do anything we wanted to with absolute impunity.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S

Well considering that you never answered mine I don’t think I owe you anything but sure why not?

For starters, why would they be screwing with themselves? How would that make any sense? And if we had the capability to do what these things do why would we even bother with conventional craft? We could literally do anything we wanted to with absolute impunity.

Why can't you grasp a single money joke about the US of A? I'll wait for the answer.

But we should assume the offspring of someone that can't grasp a joke, will invent light sabers and figure out how to defeat the Dark Force?

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12344mag, 55 invisible), 2,618 guests, and 1,338 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,631
Posts18,474,330
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.