Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by ScottBrad
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

Yeah, it was really a bitch for us back during the ice age, but we learned a thing or two since then. Reckon we’ll learn a thing or two in another few thousand years?

We still haven't defeated it (it being Physics, since the money joke was far too much for you to grasp). I'm sure we'll figure out how to travel 247 light years in 2 hours in 3000 years.

Who said anything about defeating it? I’m talking about unknown knowledge that undoubtedly exists and slowly reveals itself with time. It’s why we can fly now and talk on cell phones and argue over the net about simple things that aren’t so simple to grasp apparently.

The old adage about playing chess with a pigeon comes to mind so sure you win...

Last edited by Dryfly24; 01/16/20.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Look how long the Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk was in existence until it became 'public' in 1988. The standard is FedGov has toys 50 years beyond what we see today. I believe our .gov is playing with exotic stuff more than I believe in aliens flying around.

No doubt about it. But I don’t believe the government is screwing with itself or has anything with the capability of the objects in question.

Why do you believe that? I'll wait for the answer.

Well considering that you never answered mine I don’t think I owe you anything but sure why not?

For starters, why would they be screwing with themselves? How would that make any sense? And if we had the capability to do what these things do why would we even bother with conventional craft? We could literally do anything we wanted to with absolute impunity.

The exotic stuff is our ace-up-our-sleeve and we're keeping that stuff in reserve, and secret, as long as possible so that if there's a war that threatens America's existence we can roll it out and end the threat.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S

Yeah, it was really a bitch for us back during the ice age, but we learned a thing or two since then. Reckon we’ll learn a thing or two in another few thousand years?

We still haven't defeated it (it being Physics, since the money joke was far too much for you to grasp). I'm sure we'll figure out how to travel 247 light years in 2 hours in 3000 years.

Who said anything about defeating it? I’m talking about unknown knowledge that undoubtedly exists and slowly reveals itself with time. It’s why we can fly now and talk on cell phones and argue over the net about simple things that aren’t so simple to grasp apparently.

The old adage about playing chess with a pigeon comes to mind so sure you win...

Sweet, Randy Quaid is on the 'Fire.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Look how long the Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk was in existence until it became 'public' in 1988. The standard is FedGov has toys 50 years beyond what we see today. I believe our .gov is playing with exotic stuff more than I believe in aliens flying around.

No doubt about it. But I don’t believe the government is screwing with itself or has anything with the capability of the objects in question.

Well considering that you never answered mine I don’t think I owe you anything but sure why not?

For starters, why would they be screwing with themselves? How would that make any sense? And if we had the capability to do what these things do why would we even bother with conventional craft? We could literally do anything we wanted to with absolute impunity.

The exotic stuff is our ace-up-our-sleeve and we're keeping that stuff in reserve, and secret, as long as possible so that if there's a war that threatens America's existence we can roll it out and end the threat.

Gonehuntin,

There would be no need

The stuff that we’re talking about is so far in advance of anything we’ve ever seen that there would be absolutely no need to keep it hidden. It would literally revolutionize every means of transportation or war craft in existence today and make everything else obsolete. It literally defies our understanding of physics.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
So, has Russia and China lost planes and pilots to them or not?

What are the basic orders now for Air Force and Navy pilots regarding dealing with UFOs now?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Sweet, Patrick the Starfish is on the fire...

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S

Got it, you don't understand simple jokes and it pisses you off. I'll be waiting for news of your journey to Uranus in less than 2 minutes.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
My understanding is that all they changed was the reporting procedure for our pilots who come in contact.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
My understanding is that all they changed was the reporting procedure for our pilots how come in contact.

Apparently the English language is another thing that needs to be conquered before Warp 5 speed.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Got it, you don't understand simple jokes and it pisses you off. I'll be waiting for news of your journey to Uranus in less than 2 minutes.

Sorry dude. Your lame attempt at “humor” in vein attempt to cover up your obvious ignorance is getting boring. I’d rather have an honest and spirited debate with someone who makes a valid argument rather than a sophomoric one with someone who has no capability to argue his viewpoint based on actual facts.

Good luck with all that though. It seems to work for you, well in your own mind anyway...

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Gonehuntin,

There would be no need

The stuff that we’re talking about is so far in advance of anything we’ve ever seen that there would be absolutely no need to keep it hidden. It would literally revolutionize every means of transportation or war craft in existence today and make everything else obsolete. It literally defies out understanding of physics.

The need to "keep it hidden" is because the Chinese use 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants to steal every bit of commercial/military knowledge that they can steal. Every week there's a story somewhere of a Chinese national or descendant stopped at the airport with stolen information and subsequent discovery of cash payments leading up to that event.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
If they aren't out there, then there's no need for a "secret" anything.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Gonehuntin,

There would be no need

The stuff that we’re talking about is so far in advance of anything we’ve ever seen that there would be absolutely no need to keep it hidden. It would literally revolutionize every means of transportation or war craft in existence today and make everything else obsolete. It literally defies out understanding of physics.

The need to "keep it hidden" is because the Chinese use 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants to steal every bit of commercial/military knowledge that they can steal. Every week there's a story somewhere of a Chinese national or descendant stopped at the airport with stolen information and subsequent discovery of cash payments leading up to that event.

That may be, but again, what would it matter? it would be like having an aircraft carrier group when all your opponents had nothing but birchbark canoes. Who would give a shyte? Who could challenge you?

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
They are lying to us or they are not.

So, either we are financing a lying govt due to BS

Or. It's too dangerous to know? What would be too dangerous to know?

Either way, they are wrong to do what they are doing.

I Dindo Nuffin
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by jaguartx
They are lying to us or they are not.

So, either we are financing a lying govt due to BS

Or. It's too dangerous to know? What would be too dangerous to know?

Either way, they are wrong to do what they are doing.

Well said. We aren’t children and presumably all are equal. Nobody has a right to decide what you should or shouldn’t know. Too dangerous why? They know and yet they haven’t burst into flames yet. Pretty sure we could handle it. I don’t care what it is but I don’t like my government keeping secrets from me. History is full of examples of ruling class elites keeping people in the dark about certain things and it never seems to benefit anyone but that ruling class.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Well, DF, you might have nightmares and think the sky is falling like half this country is over us heading for certain doom over global warming.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
That may be, but again, what would it matter? it would be like having an aircraft carrier group when all your opponents had nothing but birchbark canoes. Who would give a shyte? Who could challenge you?

Remember the Rosenbergs? What they did and what happened to them?? We had a nuclear monopoly until they betrayed our nation. FedGov is making damn sure that nobody like the Rosenbergs/Jonathan Pollard/etc. can similarly betray our nation in this area.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
You could be right, but then you're saying Zero and Hillary never got their hands on that info either.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
You could be right, but then you're saying Zero and Hillary never got their hands on that info either.

In the case of The Halfrican - he did not know and would not know unless it was a dire emergency. Black budgets can be ironic.....

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

In the case of The Halfrican - he did not know and would not know unless it was a dire emergency. Black budgets can be ironic.....

There are pentagon Generals who tried and failed to find out about these black budgets involving the subject matter. One such example was recently reported on. The guy was in charge of the budget and he wanted to know where the money was going. He started making a fuss about it. His pension and reputation were threatened if he made too much stink. There are very few people in the know who are pulling the strings and they’re not necessarily the highest positions in government. I know it sounds counterintuitive but that’s the way it’s structured.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (12344mag, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1eyedmule, 219 Wasp, 62 invisible), 2,474 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,417
Posts18,507,237
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.