Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

At first, I thought that was a parody, i.e., that message being described as race hatred.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

At first, I thought that was a parody, i.e., that message being described as race hatred.

It's impossible to make a parody of it. The reaction to it is ridiculous at face value.

,....and that's what the people who started the whole "It's okay to be white" meme wanted to demonstrate,...and it worked exactly as they had planned.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Sorry lying bigots. Being white is not right.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe

It's impossible to make a parody of it. The reaction to it is ridiculous at face value.

,....and that's what the people who started the whole "It's okay to be white" meme wanted to demonstrate,...and it worked exactly as they had planned.

Yep.

IC B2

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
The comment section is interesting.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's odd. The newspaper story reads, in part: "The massive graffiti which takes aim at people of colour reads ‘it’s ok to be white’ ". Note the phrase "takes aim at people of colour". In reading the graffiti first, without having read the story, my assumption was that the graffiti takes aim at white people. Go figure.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Just read through them. Awesome.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The comments section is a must read. Here is an example. Probably not what the ownership and/or editor of this paper expected:

Rod McBoyle
The word ‘racist’ is a wizard spell. It only affects some, namely those who legitimize this false concept by embracing it and thereby allowing themselves to be enslaved. It’s okay to be white and it’s okay to have homogenous white Nations. It is immoral to say otherwise.
Supporters of the 'anti-racism' agenda now fall into 1 of 2 groups.
Group A: Deeply programmed self-loathing whites, who are unaware of the spell cast upon them.
Group B: Openly anti-white POCs
Anti-white rhetoric such as that contained in this article is reprehensible. People (white or otherwise) who wish to defend and preserve themselves, are not in any way dishonourable but are in fact in step with the natural order. You've pushed the anti-white hatred way too far. People are waking up from the spell and are realising that there is NO virtue in the narrative of multicultural diversity and political correctness. When children are raped on mass whilst the authorities refuse to take action, it's clear where the evil lies. You had a good run, but it's over. We are going to win. We will secure the existance of our people and a future for white children.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Just read through them. Awesome.

As if anybody in that country is going to do something.

Buncha homos.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

The comments section is a must read. Here is an example. Probably not what the ownership and/or editor of this paper expected:

Rod McBoyle
The word ‘racist’ is a wizard spell. It only affects some, namely those who legitimize this false concept by embracing it and thereby allowing themselves to be enslaved. It’s okay to be white and it’s okay to have homogenous white Nations. It is immoral to say otherwise.
Group A: Deeply programmed self-loathing whites, who are unaware of the spell cast upon them.
Anti-white rhetoric such as that contained in this article is reprehensible. People (white or otherwise) who wish to defend and preserve themselves, are not in any way dishonourable but are in fact in step with the natural order. You've pushed the anti-white hatred way too far. People are waking up from the spell and are realising that there is NO virtue in the narrative of multicultural diversity and political correctness. When children are raped on mass whilst the authorities refuse to take action, it's clear where the evil lies. You had a good run, but it's over. We are going to win. We will secure the existance of our people and a future for white children.

And then he drank tea.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

Rod McBoyle

Well, when 55% under 30 think it's ok for the US to suck hind teat, I think you have an awakening coming, OO.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The comments are a hoot. laugh

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
IOTBW should be a bumper sticker

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How can a statement like "it's ok to be white" be aimed at colored folk? I take it as a counterpoint to all the antiwhite propaganda, a reminder to white folk that it's ok to be white.

I guess if you are coloured and believe you are inferior, you can take that statement to confirm your victimhood. This whole report was written to stir the racial pot.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I am sure someone has a book for sale about the subject......

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I am sure someone has a book for sale about the subject......

I recommend The Camp of the Saints,...written in 1973.

https://www.amazon.com/Camp-Saints-Jean-Raspail/dp/1881780074

An interesting review (and synopsis) of the book:

Huxley wrote of the effects of class and technology and Orwell wrote of omnipresent government control. Raspail, in a 1973 book, wrote of the demise of a weary and guilt ridden Western Civilization and the swamping of the white race by third world immigrants. Unfortunately Raspail's book is so accurate that it scared the living bejeebers out of me. Oh sure Orwell and Huxley had accurate warnings of possible future human calamities, but Raspail described what is happening today to the tiniest detail.

How can anyone have been so accurate? It's almost unbelievable. While Raspail didn't use the term "social justice warriors," the work of these people is seen as a key to the loss of our culture. He has the Pope as a social activist and mentions that the World Council of Churches. Raspail has the liberal media continuously pecking away at western values and promoting racial guilt. Things become so bad that police officers really do little to enforce laws and norms are weakened more and more. The military is soft and more concerned with social issues than defense. More and more the media grind away at social and economic inequality. More white guilt. And on it goes. Previous third world immigrants are shown as mostly invisible to white Europe but are seething, in Raspail's words, with envy and hate. At the first chance, they join with the new third world immigrants, and European culture is forever changed and the white race is lost.

Horror comes at the end of the book as a motley group of 20 or so whites who are still defending the south coast of France are killed in a bombing raid by the new multi-racial government. A document is later found noting the 20 had fought and killed some hundreds of "ganges' and "fellow travelers." Raspail's point is to show how easy it would have been for Europeans to defend themselves had there been any remaining will or belief in the West of its institutions.

Looking at current events and reading Raspail is beyond unsettling. How could anyone see this coming so clearly from 44 years ago?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Two easy payments of 23.44......

No wonder the televangelist types are struggling these days.

I am MAGA.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (1lessdog, 1minute, 2500HD, 160user, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 64 invisible), 2,396 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,184
Posts18,503,329
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.