Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
A documentary is coming out about her, it will air in March. Isn't that a coincidence, with all the chaos in the Dem primaries, suddenly she is seeing to it that a national spotlight will shine on her again. You can bet that she is the one who cooked this show up.
Here is the promo for the documentary. About one minute.

WARNING CONTAINS CLOSE UPS OF HILLARY CLINTON!! WARNING!! ACHTUNG!! VERBOTEN!!! VORSICHT!!!!!

VIEWING THIS MAY CAUSE SPIRAL FRACTURE of the FEMUR, ACUTE DISSECTING AORTIC ANEURYSM, LOU GHERIG DISEASE, MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS, and OTHER MEDICAL MALADIES!!! WARNING!!!

https://www.hulu.com/series/hillary...uZDuSaf8UQaAgUZEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is merely a trip down memory lane, shadows of what once were and what shall never be.

HRC still dreams of being President, but she struck out twice, and the money people won't back here again. As we get closer to the election, the signs of Trump's strength will become more obvious, and the Dem Party will want to focus on keeping the House and grabbing the Senate as their goal. If they do that, then they really can thwart Trump in his second term.

Biden, Bernie, Liz and even Bloomberg are going to resist s Hillary challenge. They want their shot, she's had her's.

Lastly, this little docudrama is put out to remind voters that they could have picked someone kinder and gentler (yeah right) than Trump. Someone more experienced and diplomatic (yeah, right).

I hope HULU didn't invest too much in this flop. Maybe 25 will watch it.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You just know that she is still pizzed at losing. Does anyone seriously believe she wouldn't allow herself to be "drafted."

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
If 8 years of obummer didn’t wake up the American electorate nothing will. Happy Trails

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Damn ! Why in hell did I click on that link ? I didn't even click on the video in it but just the link was more than I needed to see.

Excuse me while I go take my eyeballs out & soak them in acetone , this will take a while......

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
HRC is running, you can bank on it. For one thing, it will immunize her against criminal charges by Durham.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Yes Hillary is running. From the law! Has been for years.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hatari
T As we get closer to the election, the signs of Trump's strength will become more obvious, and the Dem Party will want to focus on keeping the House and grabbing the Senate as their goal. If they do that, then they really can thwart Trump in his second term.

They could thwart Trump just by losing the House and the Senate to Republicans too afraid of losing it to do anything with their control of the government. We got to see two years of that already.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Is Hillary Running?

Leaky Depends? sick

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I hope HULU didn't invest too much in this flop. Maybe 25 will watch it.[/quote]

Really? I canceled my HULU account weeks ago when I read about this. I hope they spent a fortune on Clinton propaganda. I also canceled Netflix after they hired the Obamas too. I've been reading a lot more....

Please don't feed the trolls!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Probably not, but she certainly wants potential donors to her potential campaign and the Clinton Crime Family Slush Fund to think she is.

The tubby old drunk can't even walk to her car without a squad of wranglers keeping her upright. How's she going to run a national campaign? That's probably why she lost last time. Never mind how she'd be able to handle the rigors of office.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Borchardt
HRC is running, you can bank on it. For one thing, it will immunize her against criminal charges by Durham.

Interesting take on it. She can run but she can't hide after November.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Is Hillary Running?

Leaky Depends? sick

Do they make "magnum" Depends...??

My reaction to that piece was BARF... sick

Lipstick doesn't really do that much for a pig.

They uesd a lot. Probably not enough... frown

DF

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Look for a brokered convention. Hillary for the steal.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Hillary running? Most days it's enough of a challenge for her to stand up, she's a has been in denial of having been a two time loser.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Hillary running? Most days it's enough of a challenge for her to stand up, she's a has been in denial of having been a two time loser.

Denial....?

She’ll claim that’s just a big river in Africa. Not something that affects her.

DF

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Look for a brokered convention. Hillary for the steal.

Don't think Bernie and his fans are going to let that happen without a fuss. He got the Pink Pickle last time and they bought him a house on a lake. Even if he was willing to take, say, a beachfront place this time, the True Believers would still likely be lost. I think only Hollywood, the abortion crowd, and maybe the NEA really want the Fat Bitch. Most everyone else has had enough of the whole clan.

No more Clintons, Bushes, Cuomos, Kennedys, Rockefellers ever again. And no Romney either.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'd like to see her run. 100 yards, fast as she can.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Borchardt

It won’t happen. Hell will freeze over first.

But I’d love to see the debate.

This time Trump would tell her:

“You’re going to JAIL. Put the handcuffs on her boys!”

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 58 invisible), 2,263 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,261
Posts18,486,431
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.