Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by 5thShock
Sounds like good advice from the shaman. Why show your hand in a conversation that slips so quickly into an ad hominum feeding frenzy and then falls all the way down to No!You'reMuchQueererThanMe!.

It's time to use the law. We either have rule of law to protect us from traitors or we don't.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by shaman
One thing that worries me in all this is the combination of deliberately incendiary laws being proposed and the advent of red flag laws at the same time.

Look, I'm not singling out anyone in particular. However, what would happen if these "sensible" red flag laws get passed, and then all these ranting anti-gun control postings are used as evidence of unstable behavior to go about confiscating your firearms? Sure, you say that they'll have to come and pry them out of your cold dead hands, but that may be just what they do. That may just be what they want to do. Siehst du?

I'm just saying to everyone: keep your powder dry and watch what y'all say in online forums.

I had experience with this somewhat about a decade ago when my ex-wife, Satan, took me to court. One of her complaints was that I was calling her "Satan" on this august forum. The magistrate threw it out; the best defense against libel is that the allegation is true. However, it cost me a bunch of lawyer fees to beat her back under the rock. I'm just saying.

I once had an old German brandish a shotgun at me that he'd brought from the old country. He was all fired up. "Not ze Nazi's, not anybody take this avay from me. No one! No one I tell you!" You can bet that he never took out a classified ad in the local paper telling the Nazi's where and when to come pick it up. Siehst du?

This ^^^

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

It's time to use the law to make arrests, and have military trials for these enemy combatants attempting to enslave the people, and destroy the nation. It's time for the people to find their backbones, and make citizen arrests if forced to if D.C. and local LEO fail to uphold their oaths.

Force (arrests) and/or burning gun powder is the only road back to freedom when it has been removed to this point. It is the only language tyrants / communists understand.

LOL. we got a Barney Fife here, gonna make some "Citizens Arrests."

What would the charges be, Barney?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
On the other hand, when things get bad and the law turns dark and you don't have enough Elkslayers, you get on your knees or you're done.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Elk91....Would you post a picture of a piece of paper that says Elk91 on it, and post it here?

I’ve read some of the posts you’ve written over the past year or so, and it seems you’re an “Agitator” that is either working for a foreign government or a home based group that trolls certain forums in an attempt to stir and flame people and issues.

I just happen to have a pile of money, and I would be willing to buy you a first class airplane ride to Virginia where JackMountain can pick you up, and drive your directly to the gates of the State Capital.

You can then walk right in the front entrance, up to the metal detectors, and before stepping through, pull your smokers and get yourself some love all while you’re screaming for “Merica and her Revolution”.

I’m just saying, that since you’re so gung-ho for gun play...Virginia seems ripe for the sort of behavior you claim you’re willing to administer...Free plane ticket and a ride to the gates...Of course there’s no need for a hotel or return flight cuz you’re gonna Martyr yourself anyway for our cause.

Good Speed....😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

So live in fear is your response, and afraid to talk? No thank you.

It's time to use the law to make arrests, and have military trials for these enemy combatants attempting to enslave the people, and destroy the nation. It's time for the people to find their backbones, and make citizen arrests if forced to if D.C. and local LEO fail to uphold their oaths.

Force (arrests) and/or burning gun powder is the only road back to freedom when it has been removed to this point. It is the only language tyrants / communists understand.

I don't get where you get this "live in fear" crap. I had a great uncle that flipped off Hitler (true story-- look it up on the Campfire.)

No, this is about not shooting your mouth off online in an irresponsible way such that you not only get put on the list, but also end up near the top.

We all get the point about all this. Nobody has to run their mouths off about watering the Tree of Liberty. It's all well understood. I'm just saying-- to quote an old German saying-- "Die Mücke, die am lautesten summt, wird zuerst geschlagen." The mosquito that buzzes the loudest gets swatted first.

There's another old German Saying: "Am besten lassen Sie die Schweine im Minenfeld wurzeln, bevor Sie Ihre Kartoffeln pflanzen" So for you, my friend, have at it and enjoy.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I really, really, REALLY hate to say this. It turns my stomach to even acknowledge that I remember this “quote”

But......

The Texas version of anything is hilarious.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 16bore
I really, really, REALLY hate to say this. It turns my stomach to even acknowledge that I remember this “quote”

But......

I miss Travis....😞😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Elk91....Would you post a picture of a piece of paper that says Elk91 on it, and post it here?

I’ve read some of the posts you’ve written over the past year or so, and it seems you’re an “Agitator” that is either working for a foreign government or a home based group that trolls certain forums in an attempt to stir and flame people and issues.

I just happen to have a pile of money, and I would be willing to buy you a first class airplane ride to Virginia where JackMountain can pick you up, and drive your directly to the gates of the State Capital.

You can then walk right in the front entrance, up to the metal detectors, and before stepping through, pull your smokers and get yourself some love all while you’re screaming for “Merica and her Revolution”.

I’m just saying, that since you’re so gung-ho for gun play...Virginia seems ripe for the sort of behavior you claim you’re willing to administer...Free plane ticket and a ride to the gates...Of course there’s no need for a hotel or return flight cuz you’re gonna Martyr yourself anyway for our cause.

Good Speed....😎

So, I’m supposed to go to another state, and put my life on the line for 30,000+ “citizen protestors” who won’t put their lives on the line to take back their God given inalienable right to bear arms, when they have the FULL WEIGHT OF THE LAW BACKING THEM to make citizens arrests, and prosecute these traitors occupying their capital under present BLACK LETTER LAW on the books?

What does that say about the 30,000+ “citizen protestors” of that state?

I’ll tell you what the Founders are saying from their graves:

“You deserve to live enslaved to the tyrants you fear, for your actions plainly show our lives had no value to you, and our blood was wasted for nothing” – dead Founders

You use Saul Alinsky’s (Communist) “Rules for Radicals” tactics by accusing me of being a troll, when all you’ve done is troll me for over a year, and you emulate all communists like you, by asking others to do what you’re not willing to do yourself.

You’re just another broke dic on a forum attempting to be a badazz.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 01/18/20.

"He is far from Stupid"

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 16bore

But......

ROLMFAO!!
That had to be tough to type......

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Good Speed....😎

I figured the same thing about a month ago. Few others on here that are more than likely the same. All hat, no ranch.
I wouldn't let the POS in my truck Beav.....

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Elkskayer,
you've taken your own advice and done this in your own county/state and it worked? You're able to own a rifle or shotgun with a barrel under 16" and full autos? Show me how you stood up against confiscation and registrations brought on by the NFA.
Please post up where this constitutional Utopia exists elkslayer...I gotta move there.
You need to lead by example and show us stupid, lazy Virginians how it's done. Maybe the Minnesota mental midget can show us how to get out the vote too?

Elkslayer and Steve once again with their whiny, pretentious, defeatist, bullshit giving advice they don't have the balls to take themselves.

Since cockslayer never answered this I'm assuming he hasn't ever taken his own advice and shown all of us how it's done. All hat, no ranch.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.files.wordpress.com]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Elkskayer,
you've taken your own advice and done this in your own county/state and it worked? You're able to own a rifle or shotgun with a barrel under 16" and full autos? Show me how you stood up against confiscation and registrations brought on by the NFA.
Please post up where this constitutional Utopia exists elkslayer...I gotta move there.
You need to lead by example and show us stupid, lazy Virginians how it's done. Maybe the Minnesota mental midget can show us how to get out the vote too?

Elkslayer and Steve once again with their whiny, pretentious, defeatist, bullshit giving advice they don't have the balls to take themselves.

Since cockslayer never answered this I'm assuming he hasn't ever taken his own advice and shown all of us how it's done. All hat, no ranch.

"He is far from Stupid"

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Elkskayer,

So you haven't done [bleep] except run that big mouth....
Big surprise. Let's see some action in Texas, citizens arrests some ATF agents and show us how it's done. Until then [bleep] off because you're looking like a big mouth, hypocritical bitch.

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Elkskayer,

Big surprise. Let's see some action in Texas, citizens arrests some ATF agents and show us how it's done. Until then [bleep] off because you're looking like a big mouth, hypocritical bitch.

Your governor shoved his hand up your backside to his wrist…and all you’ll do is march in protest.

Your Virginia Supreme Court just pulled your governor’s hand out, and shoved their forearm up your backside to their elbow…and all you’ll do is march in protest.

Your Federal government sits silent (NO INDICTMENTS) on this assault on your liberty, while they put on “SHOULDER LENGTH” cleaning gloves in preparation of pulling the Virginia Supreme Court’s arm out, so they can shove their whole arm in, all the way to their shoulder, so they can yank your windpipe out…

At what point do Virginians need to stop marching, and start fighting?

The Colonists didn’t let the enemy get close enough to even touch them, much less get a hand in...

"He is far from Stupid"

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Some folks just run their mouths but do nothing substantive in their lives

Elkskayer,

Your governor shoved his hand up your backside to his wrist…and all you’ll do is march in protest.

Your Virginia Supreme Court just pulled your governor’s hand out, and shoved their forearm up your backside to their elbow…and all you’ll do is march in protest.

Your Federal government sits silent (NO INDICTMENTS) on this assault on your liberty, while they put on “SHOULDER LENGTH” cleaning gloves in preparation of pulling the Virginia Supreme Court’s arm out, so they can shove their whole arm in, all the way to their shoulder, so they can yank your windpipe out…

At what point do Virginians need to stop marching, and start fighting?

The Colonists didn’t let the enemy get close enough to even touch them, much less get a hand in...

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Usually, the dude talking up violent action is drawing a tax-funded paycheck. Or trying to keep themself out of prison by snaring others. Funny watching a guy ripping folks who are doing what can be done right now, from his keyboard half a country away from the action. You wanna holler at folks for lagging, you need to be out ahead of them, or it rings a little hollow...

As far as differences of opinion on what ought to be done, if we don’t learn to stand together, we will absolutely hang or burn separately. I have no enemies in those who believe in our rights. All mine are on the other side of the field. Makes target ID less confusing that way...

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Usually, the dude talking up violent action is drawing a tax-funded paycheck. Or trying to keep themself out of prison by snaring others. Funny watching a guy ripping folks who are doing what can be done right now, from his keyboard half a country away from the action. You wanna holler at folks for lagging, you need to be out ahead of them, or it rings a little hollow....

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...asures-says-rights-under-at#Post14479346

Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Northam needs a nighttime visit from a William Wallace, with that big spiked ball on a chain. A few of those with nobody to parade in front of the cameras after, would cool the tyrannic fervor a bit.

The above is enough to show you’re nothing but a mouthy hypocrite, and not worth the bandwidth to debate, being you’re nothing but a troll with your attempt to gaslight me, a common tool used by the left.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by ribka
Some folks just run their mouths but do nothing substantive in their lives

Yeah, starting a thread 3 weeks ago, in the hope it might inspire Virginians, while they still had time, to make an actual LEGAL stand to shut these communists down with arrests, before it gets a footing, is “nothing substantive in their lives”.

Thanks for the laugh.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 01/18/20.

"He is far from Stupid"

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

288 members (204guy, 16penny, 219 Wasp, 17CalFan, 257robertsimp, 1_deuce, 38 invisible), 2,323 guests, and 1,221 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,240
Posts18,485,869
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.