Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jackmountain

You're either willfully ignorant or completely unaware of the situation. It's been stated ad nauseum. Only 10,000 folks are asked to come unarmed and lobby on the capitol grounds that have been fenced off. The rest of us will be outside the fenced area, armed, if we so choose.
You're regurgitating bad information.

jimy had a great suggestion on another thread. If you really want to send the message that we are going to do what we want, not be unarmed, and exercise your 2nd Amendment rights, DO NOT go in the enclosure, but instead circle it with tens of thousands of armed people, armed and saying, Hell no, we won't be unarmed and told where we can and can't protest and under what circumstances.

THAT SENDS THE MESSAGE YOU WANT TO SEND. Allowing a proven tyrannical government to ILLEGALLY disarm 10,000 people and make sitting ducks of them sends exactly the wrong signal which is "We will alow you to dictate the rules of engagement and disarm us if you feel threatened".

THINK ABOUT IT!

LOL

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by 16bore
Originally Posted by smokinggun
ES91=troll

Texan Troll Ya’ll

So he Troll's from behind a high fence?

You’re not only a prima-donna troll jackmountain, you’re now PLAGERIZING my work from this thread written 3 weeks ago, and attempting to take credit for MY work, since you obviously don’t have the leadership, vision or balls to take back your freedom.

Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Send this thread to EVERY Sheriff in Virginia and call them. Go interview them on camera, and see who will back their oaths and who won’t. Demand each one deputize thousands of citizens to form militias to go arrest all who support this Treason, so they can stop this spread of Communism here, and now, WITH FORCE AND CRIMINAL TRIALS. Any Sheriff who refuses, remove them from their jobs immediately for failing to uphold their oath to the Constitution and the people. Their refusal to act is an act of TREASON, and enabling the enemy of this country, the Communists.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...lit-the-fire-and-its-spread#Post14481725

The best route for Virginia now, Is for the sherrif's to start deputizing law abiding gun owners and form county militias. A few already indicated they would do this if/when it would become necessary.

I started this thread to give the citizens of Virginia the ONLY legal way forward that would:

1 – Gain back their freedom.

2– Put them on the offense in FULL control and with the full weight of law behind them, so any act to subvert their legal authority would place the communists 100% in legal jeopardy.

3 – Position them to make non-violent arrests, and force the communists to be the guilty party of violence if it were to go there, while keeping the militia 100% legally protected in the case they would have to use deadly force to protect them selves.

4 – Stop this tyranny assault on freedom dead in its tracks, instead of allowing these traitors to remain in office and destroy the state of Virginia, while their unconstitutional laws took years to work through the system, before being overturned.

5 – Protect the citizens from wasting their time and endangering their lives in protests, where the communists would control the agenda and safety 100% on THEIR terms.

As normal on this site, posting facts brings out the trolls who use Saul Alinsky (Communist) “Rules for Radicals” tactics to silence the messenger providing facts.

These trolls pretend to be conservative lovers of freedom, but truth be told, only a hater of freedom would attempt to silence me with their commie debating tactics, on a thread like this.

Not one single person trolling me can refute one fact I’ve posted in the OP, and they completely ignore the facts I posted proving VCDL’s financials are borderline fraud, being they only expense 20% towards a cause, and pocket/sit on the remaining 80%.

The gauge for a non-profit running efficient and moral, is 80% paid out to the cause, and maximum 20% to support O/H. VCDL IS 100% REVERSED, and you don’t even know who they send money to through their VCDL-PAC (RED FLAG).

Their latest available 990 Report is only 2017. Where is 2018’s 990 Report?

Finally, what kind of gun organization would allow citizens to be confined into an enclosure, and 100% controlled by a TYRANNICAL BANANA REPUBLIC STATE GOVERNMENT, when videos are already coming out of them illegally harassing citizens?

Watch the below video of the harassment, and tell me I’m wrong in my OP.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 01/19/20.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Fireball2

You're either willfully ignorant or completely unaware of the situation. It's been stated ad nauseum. Only 10,000 folks are asked to come unarmed and lobby on the capitol grounds that have been fenced off. The rest of us will be outside the fenced area, armed, if we so choose.
You're regurgitating bad information.

jimy had a great suggestion on another thread. If you really want to send the message that we are going to do what we want, not be unarmed, and exercise your 2nd Amendment rights, DO NOT go in the enclosure, but instead circle it with tens of thousands of armed people, armed and saying, Hell no, we won't be unarmed and told where we can and can't protest and under what circumstances.

THAT SENDS THE MESSAGE YOU WANT TO SEND. Allowing a proven tyrannical government to ILLEGALLY disarm 10,000 people and make sitting ducks of them sends exactly the wrong signal which is "We will alow you to dictate the rules of engagement and disarm us if you feel threatened".

THINK ABOUT IT!

Lead the charge !!!!!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Clown the king elk slayer. Why don't you post some pics of elk you have slain the past few years?

You're the last idiot I would take any advice from

Originally Posted by 16bore
Originally Posted by smokinggun
ES91=troll

Texan Troll Ya’ll

So he Troll's from behind a high fence?

You’re not only a prima-donna troll jackmountain, you’re now PLAGERIZING my work from this thread written 3 weeks ago, and attempting to take credit for MY work, since you obviously don’t have the leadership, vision or balls to take back your freedom.

Send this thread to EVERY Sheriff in Virginia and call them. Go interview them on camera, and see who will back their oaths and who won’t. Demand each one deputize thousands of citizens to form militias to go arrest all who support this Treason, so they can stop this spread of Communism here, and now, WITH FORCE AND CRIMINAL TRIALS. Any Sheriff who refuses, remove them from their jobs immediately for failing to uphold their oath to the Constitution and the people. Their refusal to act is an act of TREASON, and enabling the enemy of this country, the Communists.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...lit-the-fire-and-its-spread#Post14481725

The best route for Virginia now, Is for the sherrif's to start deputizing law abiding gun owners and form county militias. A few already indicated they would do this if/when it would become necessary.

I started this thread to give the citizens of Virginia the ONLY legal way forward that would:

1 – Gain back their freedom.

2– Put them on the offense in FULL control and with the full weight of law behind them, so any act to subvert their legal authority would place the communists 100% in legal jeopardy.

3 – Position them to make non-violent arrests, and force the communists to be the guilty party of violence if it were to go there, while keeping the militia 100% legally protected in the case they would have to use deadly force to protect them selves.

4 – Stop this tyranny assault on freedom dead in its tracks, instead of allowing these traitors to remain in office and destroy the state of Virginia, while their unconstitutional laws took years to work through the system, before being overturned.

5 – Protect the citizens from wasting their time and endangering their lives in protests, where the communists would control the agenda and safety 100% on THEIR terms.

As normal on this site, posting facts brings out the trolls who use Saul Alinsky (Communist) “Rules for Radicals” tactics to silence the messenger providing facts.

These trolls pretend to be conservative lovers of freedom, but truth be told, only a hater of freedom would attempt to silence me with their commie debating tactics, on a thread like this.

Not one single person trolling me can refute one fact I’ve posted in the OP, and they completely ignore the facts I posted proving VCDL’s financials are borderline fraud, being they only expense 20% towards a cause, and pocket/sit on the remaining 80%.

The gauge for a non-profit running efficient and moral, is 80% paid out to the cause, and maximum 20% to support O/H. VCDL IS 100% REVERSED, and you don’t even know who they send money to through their VCDL-PAC (RED FLAG).

Their latest available 990 Report is only 2017. Where is 2018’s 990 Report?

Finally, what kind of gun organization would allow citizens to be confined into an enclosure, and 100% controlled by a TYRANNICAL BANANA REPUBLIC STATE GOVERNMENT, when videos are already coming out of them illegally harassing citizens?

Watch the below video of the harassment, and tell me I’m wrong in my OP.

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by ribka

Clown the king elk slayer. Why don't you post some pics of elk you have slain the past few years?

You're the last idiot I would take any advice from

I'm not in the habit of sharing my private life with little phaggot bitches like you.

You need to get a prescrip from your doc for the little blue pills, so you can go screw some sheep. You’re a little too high strung.

P.S. You have to have a brain to receive advice, and a brain to execute on good advice. You fail on both accounts.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 01/20/20.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Virginia is full of liberals. Gun toting white folks are in the minority.

That's called "progress" even by Firemen.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I love all the clowns that are ready for war. As long as it's performed by somebody else. LOL.

Kudos to you and yours jackmountain. I was going to fly up there but I can't leave Miami until after the SB.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

233 members (2500HD, 204guy, 16penny, 280shooter, 2ndwind, 338reddog, 31 invisible), 2,233 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,240
Posts18,485,889
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.