-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Have one side done. If it isn't too bad, go in and have the other one done.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by gsganzer
I had a vasectomy, but it didn't work. It just changed the color of the kids. The last two have been black..

Musta got the wires crossed or something.

I am MAGA.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Hernia repair and aching nuts....for 3 yrs

Of course i got the kidney xray after.....allergic to dye.
Told them allergic to shellfish....fugging cluster fork

Like being lit on fire and wrapped in fiberglass
On top of nuts un frying pan hit w hammer every 10 mins.

Good times

Last edited by hookeye; 01/20/20.
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
More than worth it. Have it done on a Friday afternoon, ice it and drink a few beers that night. You will be back in the saddle on Sunday. Just remember it takes a while to flush all them little bastards out.

Yep, no big deal. I drove myself an hour to the Dr. and then home afterwards. Even though it's tempting to take a peak during the surgery, I recommend you do not.

Hell, my wife was looking over Doc's shoulder, "Tie ANOTHER knot in that son of a bitch".

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good friend and his wife had their 2nd girl. Wifey talked him into getting snipped. Marriage started getting rocky, so they went to a counselor, where she admitted to not loving him when the 2nd was born, knew the bliss was over, and getting him snipped was out of spite.....ouch.....

After the divorce, he married a gal, and they wanted a kid. He went back in for surgery and they managed to get one nut working. So after several in vetro attempts and 60 grand, they had a bouncing baby boy.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by aalf
Good friend and his wife had their 2nd girl. Wifey talked him into getting snipped. Marriage started getting rocky, so they went to a counselor, where she admitted to not loving him when the 2nd was born, knew the bliss was over, and getting him snipped was out of spite.....ouch.....

After the divorce, he married a gal, and they wanted a kid. He went back in for surgery and they managed to get one nut working. So after several in vetro attempts and 60 grand, they had a bouncing baby boy.

Moral of the story?

Don't do it.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
White men are receiving vasectomies at over twice the rate of blacks and Hispanics.

Nearly three times the rate during certain years.

Just sayin.

I am MAGA.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
God forbid anything catastrophic should ever happen to your family....but at your age you are young enough to start over if the unforeseen worst would happen. Don't rush into this decision.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Made my kids.
Still paying too.

No more from this prick.

Shoulda got clipped way back. Could retire.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I've had one, No issues,

Both brothers had 'em too and had issues, One didn't wear underwear, the other didn't let it heal before he was up and about.

I had mine on a Thursday and was back at work - slowly and easy - Monday. By Friday I was fine and better than new.

Get TWO jock straps and wear OUTSIDE your briefs, You'll have some leakage and stuff, keep the area clean,
When you wash one, you'll have the 2nd one for support, keep it tight for 2-3 days and you'll be fine.

And these zombies line up and eat from the media’s trough

Cowards CANNOT be free. Nor should they be.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by KFWA
I guess it depends on your lifestyle.

I considered it , god knows there were days when my kids were 3/4 years old terrorizing the house and getting on my last nerve I would have done it if I could get in that day.

Around 35 my wife got an IUD? Its lasts for 5 years and eliminated her having a monthly period. It was a godsend to our marriage.

If you are married and the vasectomy seems like a last resort, I would ask my wife to consider the IUD. I know several married couples that have them and no issues.

My wife got an IUD when she 28 because she was having problems with birth control pills (sore boobs). I didn't like it because there a piece of the IUD sticking out of her uterus (I guess so the Doc could tell it was still in place) and it poked me when I was fully engaged. She went back on the birth control pills after about 6 months and I ended getting a vasectomy a few years later.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Oh, I gotta do this....
Go anal, and dont worry about it !!
You may get her pregnant, and have a Democrat tho !

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gsganzer
I had a vasectomy, but it didn't work. It just changed the color of the kids. The last two have been black..

ok that made me laugh

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by victoro
Originally Posted by KFWA
I guess it depends on your lifestyle.

I considered it , god knows there were days when my kids were 3/4 years old terrorizing the house and getting on my last nerve I would have done it if I could get in that day.

Around 35 my wife got an IUD? Its lasts for 5 years and eliminated her having a monthly period. It was a godsend to our marriage.

If you are married and the vasectomy seems like a last resort, I would ask my wife to consider the IUD. I know several married couples that have them and no issues.

My wife got an IUD when she 28 because she was having problems with birth control pills (sore boobs). I didn't like it because there a piece of the IUD sticking out of her uterus (I guess so the Doc could tell it was still in place) and it poked me when I was fully engaged. She went back on the birth control pills after about 6 months and I ended getting a vasectomy a few years later.

is this some kind of I have a big dick humble brag thing? (joking)

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by flintlocke
God forbid anything catastrophic should ever happen to your family....but at your age you are young enough to start over if the unforeseen worst would happen. Don't rush into this decision.

God forbid!

But in that situation, there are millions of kids out there needing homes and parents. Does it really matter what DNA they carry?

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
The only downfalls are a slight loss in trajectory and payload.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I

I never heard of anything protruding through the cervix but a little bit of string. I thought it was there for increased stimulation.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
White men are receiving vasectomies at over twice the rate of blacks and Hispanics.

Nearly three times the rate during certain years.

Just sayin.

We plan ahead. They don't. They make up for that with increased abortion rates.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
It aint enough.

Go forth and populate.

I am MAGA.
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (1OntarioJim, 1minute, 12344mag, 1936M71, 1Longbow, 06hunter59, 61 invisible), 2,121 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,054
Posts18,482,295
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.