Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Had mine done at age 25, bout 1978. Literally had to provide a note from the wife, the doc thought I was to young for procedure. The worst part of the whole affair, was the semen check after a couple weeks. Went to hospital, gal gave me a little cup, and pointed to rest room in the waiting room. Tough to give up a sample when you can hear kids scurrying around the waiting room and the receptionists knew exactly what your job was.

GB1

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I had it done years ago. Day after I went out and cut a load of wood. Get it done after thinking it through. If something would happen to your wife and you would remarry, would she want kids? Other than that, it was local anesthesia and the doc and I joked through the whole procedure. Come to think about it, I hope he got it right :_)

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
"is this some kind of I have a big dick humble brag thing? (joking)"

Not really my wife was the only woman I had sex with in my that had an IUD and who occasionally complained about me "hitting bottom". Short vagina maybe?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Originally Posted by Ducksanddogs
Originally Posted by deerhunter5555
As others have said, have her get an IUD. Best of both worlds. It makes sex worry free and spontaneous. No way I’m getting my sack carved on

As I mentioned earlier, an IUD won’t work. We tried and she had health issues associated with it.

thats too bad. A woman without her monthly period makes life much easier

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Hell to the [bleep] no. 52 and still humpin like rabbits. I think it turns her on more knowing I aint shooting blanks.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by victoro

My wife got an IUD when she 28 because she was having problems with birth control pills (sore boobs). I didn't like it because there a piece of the IUD sticking out of her uterus (I guess so the Doc could tell it was still in place) and it poked me when I was fully engaged. She went back on the birth control pills after about 6 months and I ended getting a vasectomy a few years later.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

lmao

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by KFWA

Originally Posted by Ducksanddogs
Originally Posted by deerhunter5555
As others have said, have her get an IUD. Best of both worlds. It makes sex worry free and spontaneous. No way I’m getting my sack carved on

As I mentioned earlier, an IUD won’t work. We tried and she had health issues associated with it.

thats too bad. A woman without her monthly period makes life much easier

Thats happening naturally.

Buck up buttercup.

I am MAGA.
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

My wife got an IUD when she 28 because she was having problems with birth control pills (sore boobs). I didn't like it because there a piece of the IUD sticking out of her uterus (I guess so the Doc could tell it was still in place) and it poked me when I was fully engaged. She went back on the birth control pills after about 6 months and I ended getting a vasectomy a few years later.

I never heard of anything protruding through the cervix but a little bit of string. I thought it was there for increased stimulation.

It was stiff and sharp like the end of 50lb monofilament fishing line but I was able to work through the discomfort.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Never.

Ever.

Fugk & no.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
For a bunch of big tough he man hunters on this site, I never would have guessed the %age population scared schittless of a ten minute snip.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B3

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
But in that situation, there are millions of kids out there needing homes and parents. Does it really matter what DNA they carry?

Yes, it does matter. Not that adopting is bad, it certainly isn’t. But DNA matters. It isn’t just looks that are passed down. Mannerisms, personality, and more are affected by DNA. Your children are modern versions of you. Especially if you raise them right.

We need all the good men making more of themselves, not bringing foreign children with foreign DNA here to raise. The foreigners breed like rabbits with no plan for raising productive and moral children in many cases. They are changing America, and not for the better. And white Americans are not having children even at a rate to maintain the population. Many of them are adopting the children of foreigners. Still more have kids, but let them grow like weeds, with the school forming their thought processes. See a problem? Try adopting a white kid. It ain’t easy, or cheap. Easier to adopt a foreign child. Why is that?

Yes DNA, does matter. We need to be having all the kids we can raise. And raising them to understand their place, and their responsibilities to the family and the nation. Raising them to be good parents, and to continue the lineage and the culture.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Got mine done back in early '79 soon after our 3rd child was born. Three children was all we could provide a decent life for and raise properly.

The procedure itself was quick, for the most part pretty much painless and relatively quick recovery back to normal, whereas if my wife would have went with surgical sterilization it wouldn't have been so easy, longer recovery, possibly more complications with some potentially long term.

The downside to mine was once the initial anesthetic wore off I had pain that lasted longer than typical. Although I went back to work the very next scheduled work day any physical movement from the waist down was painful for about a week after. Simply stepping up or down as I normally would've hurt like the dickens. I quickly learned to move as slowly and gently as possible. Mine wasn't the norm, though.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Scared or macho, the kind of guy who won't use a c ondom.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

I am MAGA.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I was damaged....hernia from exploration during vasectomy. Stepson came over to push mow my yard.
Couldn't get mower started.

Vasectomy and nut/gut damage on Friday. This was Sat afternoon.

Pushed my guts in and mowed my own yard.
Hell, I couldnt feel any worse.

Last edited by hookeye; 01/20/20.
D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
But in that situation, there are millions of kids out there needing homes and parents. Does it really matter what DNA they carry?

Yes, it does matter. Not that adopting is bad, it certainly isn’t. But DNA matters. It isn’t just looks that are passed down. Mannerisms, personality, and more are affected by DNA. Your children are modern versions of you. Especially if you raise them right.

We need all the good men making more of themselves, not bringing foreign children with foreign DNA here to raise. The foreigners breed like rabbits with no plan for raising productive and moral children in many cases. They are changing America, and not for the better. And white Americans are not having children even at a rate to maintain the population. Many of them are adopting the children of foreigners. Still more have kids, but let them grow like weeds, with the school forming their thought processes. See a problem? Try adopting a white kid. It ain’t easy, or cheap. Easier to adopt a foreign child. Why is that?

Yes DNA, does matter. We need to be having all the kids we can raise. And raising them to understand their place, and their responsibilities to the family and the nation. Raising them to be good parents, and to continue the lineage and the culture.

With the exception of certain genotypic anomalies, most personality traits are acquired through environmental influence during the formative years, not a phenotypic expression of alleles that yield a predisposition to suck.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by JefeMojado
Had mine done at age 25, bout 1978. Literally had to provide a note from the wife, the doc thought I was to young for procedure. The worst part of the whole affair, was the semen check after a couple weeks. Went to hospital, gal gave me a little cup, and pointed to rest room in the waiting room. Tough to give up a sample when you can hear kids scurrying around the waiting room and the receptionists knew exactly what your job was.
Should have asked the receptionist to help a brother out...

Buy once, cry once.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
The way some kids act/ think has to be genetic.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I'm glad I had it done. Minimal discomfort. It cost me $25.99. $25 for the insurance co-pay and 99 cents for the bag of frozen peas.

"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet." - George Washington
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rooster7

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

lmao

Guy's got eyeballs like Achmed

"Chances Will Be Taken"

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

225 members (300_savage, 264mag, 1_deuce, 204guy, 260Remguy, 26 invisible), 1,873 guests, and 1,107 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,756
Posts18,476,362
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.