Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
In my opinion the VCDL and "Gun Owners of America" just bitch slapped the NRA. Wayne LaPierre is now a empty but expensive suit. Your thoughts?

I agree. They sat on their hands when they were needed.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No membership, no spending. I haven't sent em five cents. Sink or swim [bleep]--kers grin grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by watch4bear
W4B is right, it's not like any of us have been complaining about the NRA for say 2,3,4,5 years here.

Are you saying we would be better off without the NRA the last 5 years? I think you are.
We would definitely be better off without the NRA and all those members and money going to GOA or someplace that IS no compromise. There is a good possibility that some of the NRA leadership is sold out to Soros.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W4B is right, it's not like any of us have been complaining about the NRA for say 2,3,4,5 years here.

Are you saying we would be better off without the NRA the last 5 years? I think you are.

Heller is the biggest win gun owners have had in a long time. NRA was against it.

NRA has produced more, and more effective political ads than anyone else.

Both were very important, but the NRA Spent many millions more... There is room for all, but NRA needs to make their expenses transparent and to see money will be allocated by donors based on what they are doing, not what they have done.

Wayne has to go.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

We would definitely be better off without the NRA and all those members and money going to GOA or someplace that IS no compromise. There is a good possibility that some of the NRA leadership is sold out to Soros.

Did you eat paint chips as a kid? Everything seems to be a Soros related conspiracy with you. grin

MOLON LABE

IC B2

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
W4B must be a union guy. Seems many want someone else to do the talking/work for them.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ScottBrad
W4B must be a union guy. Seems many want someone else to do the talking/work for them.

Do you believe yourself a Supreme Court justice?

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let Don Jr. replace WLP. At least he can afford his own phuqqing suits and can tell the difference between a caulk gun and a shot gun.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 16bore
Let Don Jr. replace WLP. At least he can afford his own phuqqing suits and can tell the difference between a caulk gun and a shot gun.

Wonder why he, or thousands like him haven't stepped up? Its a paradox isn't it?

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Did you eat paint chips as a kid? Everything seems to be a Soros related conspiracy with you. grin
I could've ate the shixt out of paint chips when I was a kid and I'd still have you shaded by like 30 IQ points.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
by like 30 IQ points.

Whoa! You're a fart smeller. grin

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Off to hunt some fur. Don't lose your gun rights while I'm gone girls.

MOLON LABE

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's not in the NRA's benefit to win any major victories against the anti Second Amendment destroyer's.

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by arkypete
It's not in the NRA's benefit to win any major victories against the anti Second Amendment destroyer's.

Exactly.

Keep the pot stirred and the money rolls in. That's all it is, like so much in DC. Keep the crisis going and money will forever flow.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ScottBrad
Originally Posted by arkypete

Exactly.

Keep the pot stirred and the money rolls in. That's all it is, like so much in DC. Keep the crisis going and money will forever flow.

VCDL showed up and brought toilets, NRA asked for money.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let’s look at the title of this post.

ef·fec·tive
/əˈfektiv/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
successful in producing a desired or intended result.

in·ef·fec·tive
/ˌinəˈfektiv/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
not producing any significant or desired effect.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
I think it's time we find another horse to ride.

Brilliant I say, brilliant. Shoot the horse when the Comanche's are on top of you grin

No sense fixing chit after your outa sight. Kill the horse now. Sun Tzu

I hear ya.

What if that horse is gonna get you killed anyway by those same Comanche's...

What ya gonna do?

Now, I wouldn't shoot him until I found a new horse... But I wouldn't be caught riding that same horse in Comanche territory again. One close call should be enough...

Agree, not a good place to be right now, but we can't ignore the spot we now find ourselves in...

DF

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
In my opinion the VCDL and "Gun Owners of America" just bitch slapped the NRA. Wayne LaPierre is now a empty but expensive suit. Your thoughts?

I think everyone that is the least bit pro gun helps everyone, and being against them is what the leftists want. If you don't like the NRA, don't join or contribute.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The illegal shenanigans of the NRA vice president WLP has put us in the position to have our nuts cut out which the anti-gun mafia was only too happy to do. Now donations from the finally aware membership have fallen off to critical levels. There is now apparently only enough funding for lawyers defending malfeasance and of course salaries for WLP and his toadies. I'm through until Wayne is gone and his goons with him. That is what I tell the fund raisers every time they call. I sent Wayne two very polite emails asking him to resign but got no reply.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
I was told that the NRA was scared to tie itself to an event where there might be a violent incident. That was the excuse anyway. Now it appears tha they have a bit of egg on their face.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (12344mag, 02bfishn, 1234, 1lessdog, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 64 invisible), 2,460 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,573
Posts18,491,918
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.