Leaked Pictures of the Duke's Vancouver Island Retreat
Copyright 2020 - Nelford Beardsley - exclusive to the Stumpville Nugget

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Newsflash! The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have chosen to live on Vancouver island!

There many reasons for this, but in no particular order, the climate is much like England; the Duchess adores totem poles; while not remote, being surrounded by water offers security advantages over the mainland; it is close to Hollywood and the western Canadian film scene; the Duke and Duchess like whales, and may buy some; there are also the scenic views.

Life long commoner and man servant to the Duke, Tommy Palooza, summed it up this way,

"'im and the missus wanna live somewhere cozy and easy to take care of. The Duke wasn't fussy, but she wanted a 'faux Tudor' look, whatever that is. They must 'ave been thinkin' of me! They also wanna be able to take their 'ome wif 'em when they travel to all the exotic Island places like Cathedral Forest, wail watchin', or shoppin' in Nanaimo and Victoria."

"I gots a few pix for your readers, and some info, if you're interested."

And we were!

Special order build - faux Tudor
180 sq. ft.

butcher block countertops - Meghan loves to cook!
two upstairs beds - cozy!
Ikea water fixtures - Meghan loves the accent of the Ikea guy on TV!
iron kitchen knobs - no splinters!
Secret compartments in the loft - to hide their memoirs

I asked Tommy where they will be setting up their new home.

"Oh well, that's very hush-hush. What I can say that they was lookin' at Tofino, but you didn't 'ear that from me. The Duke wants a garden, and said they was gonna drive until they ran out of motorway. I understand the end of the Trans Canada 'ighway is somewhere around there."

Thanks Tommy. It isn't the end of the highway, but that's okay. Let's call it the westernmost part of the Island.

So there you have it. They will be living in Tofino...but you didn't hear that from me...or Tommy!

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada