Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Matthew 7:6 (NKJV)

6 “Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.

A verse that tends to discourage reasonable discussion, questioning and healthy skepticism. Unless they are private, therefore nobody else's business, assumptions and beliefs are open to question.

It's pretty simple........Do not waste good things on people who will not appreciate them. This proverb is adapted from a saying of Jesus from the Gospels, “Cast not pearls before swine.” Jesus appears to be warning his disciples to preach only before receptive audiences.

That's one aspect to it. The other aspect being what I said. It can be both, unintended consequences, etc.

It's pretty easy to tell who is genuinely interested in the topic, or who is just here to antagonize, argue, ridicule, etc. The same cast of fools always show up on any thread related to Christianity.

Some may be just pointing out apparent inconsistencies and contradictions, as you normally would when claims are being made, yet some dismissed this as trouble making or ridicule. The verse ''casting pearls before swine'' then becomes a means of defense.

We'll agree to disagree then.

That's fair enough.

We don't have to agree. Yet something is either true or false regardless of whether we or anyone else happens to agree or disagree.

The physical world doesn't care in the slightest about who agrees or disagrees, or what they believe.

The World is what it is regardless of any of our beliefs.

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Couldnt be that God answers some prayers for me and none for thee I bet now could it?

I bet it has to be the same for BOFUS, right?

I mean like, ifn there is no God for you, there cant be GOD for me, huh?

HE said the prayers of a righteous man availeth much (meaning not so much for an righteous one).

Of course, you have to be right and Him wrong right.

Sheesh, no wonder HE dont answer prayer for you.

He said one mans meat is another mans poison. I know in medicine that's often a fact. I love peanut butter, but it's pure poison for some.

Now, He is a liar or you are. I got my ideas to which is.

I look around this world and I see evil and I see good. I know what you are, DBT.

Without there being a Him, there is no good and evil. Neither wolves nor dogs do evil or good.

People do. Its plain to see if you look around.

There is a Satan, purveyor of evil. God is the purveyor of good.

You serve Satan.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/21/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Couldnt be that God answers some prayers for me and none for thee I bet now could it?

I bet it has to be the same for BOFUS, right?

I mean like, ifn there is no God for you, there cant be GOD for me, huh?

HE said the prayers of a righteous man availeth much (meaning not so much for an righteous one).

Of course, you have to be right and Him wrong right.

Sheesh, no wonder HE dont answer prayer for you.

He said one mans meat is another mans poison. I know in medicine that's often a fact. I love peanut butter, but it's pure poison for some.

Now, He is a liar or you are. I got my ideas to which is.

I look around this world and I see evil and I see good. I know what you are, DBT.

Without there being a Him, there is no good and evil. Neither wolves nor dogs do evil or good.

People do. Its plain to see if you look around.

There is a Satan, purveyor of evil. God is the purveyor of good.

You serve Satan.

You may have your beliefs about me, but what you believe about me is probably false. False because you see me/what I say through the filter of faith.

And God - whatever that may be - either exists or does not exist regardless of your belief or my lack of belief.

My lack of belief/conviction is based on a lack of evidence to support a justified conviction.

Now you and other folks may see this as satanic or something, but really it's just a rational position.

Rational because should verifiable evidence for the existence of a God or gods come to light, it would be rational to accept that evidence.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
You may have your beliefs about God, but what you believe about GOD IS false.

HE said we can look around and see HIS handiwork. HE is right. Many of us can.

HE said HE has put scales on the eyes of many. Many of us can see that HE has.

HE says men lie. We see that's true, especially with regard to people like you.

HE was so smart to make it where we could not Prove HE exists. Otherwise people would prove it to you, then HIS word saying you have to have faith would not be true.

Bye, coffee is ready.

I see why HE said not to cast Pearl's to swine. You're a dumbass, too. I'll prove that too, later.

I Dindo Nuffin
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I just want to point out, again....

The last two posts from jag, on a thread about god and faith...

His posts are littered with personal insults, when not warranted as no one was personally lashing out at him...

Typically I would giggle at that....

But on a faith based thread, where non believers point out how we view a lot of christians.... this here is a prime example. Jag is the quintessential christian to what we have been describing, filled with hate and he despises anyone who sees or thinks differently, where as the true christian message is too love your fellow man in the name of god.

If there is such a place, which I do not believe, I would say most of the non believers would be granted access well before Mr. Rage. If what you say is true, since I dont believe... I guess I’ll be seeing you...

IC B2

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yes, the anger, intolerance and resentment comes through quite strongly.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If one is at war on the inside, one will often be at war on the outside.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by DBT

We'll agree to disagree then.

That's fair enough.

We don't have to agree. Yet something is either true or false regardless of whether we or anyone else happens to agree or disagree.

The physical world doesn't care in the slightest about who agrees or disagrees, or what they believe.

The World is what it is regardless of any of our beliefs.

Someday we'll see, won't we?

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

His posts are littered with personal insults, when not warranted as no one was personally lashing out at him...

But on a faith based thread, where non believers point out how we view a lot of christians.... this here is a prime example. Jag is the quintessential christian to what we have been describing, filled with hate and he despises anyone who sees or thinks differently, where as the true christian message is too love your fellow man in the name of god.

If there is such a place, which I do not believe, I would say most of the non believers would be granted access well before Mr. Rage. If what you say is true, since I dont believe... I guess I’ll be seeing you...

You're a lying dumbassed sucker, too.

I'm tired from a hard crane hunt this morning so I'll explain it later, though you're too stupid to comprehend, just like your bud Schumer is up now crying about the Senate not wanting to investigate Trump, too stupid to understand the Senate is to vote on the articles sent over by the house, though he had that explained to him also.

Ha, Schifty says the evidence against Trump is overwhelming. They are both, like you, too stupid to realize if the evidence is overwhelming, they dont really need to investigate for more evidence.

And, like you, they are too stupid to understand the articles they passed are not illegalities. They show no crime, much less high crimes.
Or, maybe they do understand and, like you, just willfully elect to lie. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
What's funny, Ejp is that you dont have to be stupid like DBT. You dont have scales on your eyes. You elect to be stupid.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Proof Jag’s Unstable

Remember what I told you about deflecting...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
On a lighter note:

According to the comments on the following video Jag filmed in Alaska,

Jesus Flies Airplanes...........

https://youtu.be/RwIQk8vuN1M the comments are epic...........

Comment example.....

James Mason
@Jonathan Tan They're a bunch of Texans who moved up to work in the oil patch. They're all like this.

PeterNGloor
Just about what I thought. Halleluja praise the Lord, God bless America.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
"Without there being a Him, there is no good and evil."

One of the craziest statements I have ever heard.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

You're a lying dumbassed sucker, too.

I'm tired from a hard crane hunt this morning so I'll explain it later, though you're too stupid to comprehend, just like your bud Schumer is up now crying about the Senate not wanting to investigate Trump, too stupid to understand the Senate is to vote on the articles sent over by the house, though he had that explained to him also.

Ha, Schifty says the evidence against Trump is overwhelming. They are both, like you, too stupid to realize if the evidence is overwhelming, they dont really need to investigate for more evidence.

And, like you, they are too stupid to understand the articles they passed are not illegalities. They show no crime, much less high crimes.
Or, maybe they do understand and, like you, just willfully elect to lie. grin

EJP, you said it very well. As a "Christian", jaq is a fake and a fraud. Plain and simple.

Tarquin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Man, religious threads bring out the crazies. This is my first view on this thread, I figured I would find what I found.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by JeffA
On a lighter note:

According to the comments on the following video Jag filmed in Alaska,

Jesus Flies Airplanes...........

https://youtu.be/RwIQk8vuN1M the comments are epic...........

Comment example.....

James Mason
@Jonathan Tan They're a bunch of Texans who moved up to work in the oil patch. They're all like this.

PeterNGloor
Just about what I thought. Halleluja praise the Lord, God bless America.

That there was damn funny. laugh

Tarquin
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I would not judge anyone. Not in my job description.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What's funny, Ejp is that you dont have to be stupid like DBT. You dont have scales on your eyes. You elect to be stupid.

Anger, intolerance at being questioned, lashing out in your frustration and inability to engage rationally, logically and impersonally. Sort of like reactionary Muslims do, only in a milder internet form. You don't do Christianity any credit.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Hahaha.

Well, guys like dbt and Ejp essentially hold that since we cant prove God exists, they are right and there is no God. They are too stupid to realize there are lots of truths that exist and have yet to be scientifically proven. Then, they are stupid enough to think they can convince Christians to accept that. The suckers dont know how many hairs are on their ass and they think they can convince us there is no God. That's pretty stupid.

They are too stupid to believe truthful people who say they know Christ because they have a personal relationship with the Lord but yet they believe in people like Hillary and Zero. Stoooopid.

Suckers dont know up from down and expect Christian's to believe them. Stooopid.

They cant disprove God but that's ok, they "know" HE doesnt exist but if Christians cant prove God exists

what they know is worthless.

Like I say, I dont think one of you unbelievers knows up from down. Any of you who want to try to prove me wrong is welcome to try.

You stupid suckers crow saying I am not a Christian when you dont believe in God. Ha. There can be no Christian's if there is no God.

You just admitted there are Christian's, which is to admit there is God. To Christians, there is God. Doesnt matter if they can prove Him to you. Christian's have a relationship with God. They can not have a relationship with something nonexistent.

Now, if there were no God and they thought there was, they could be wannabe Christian's and you could
ridicule wannabe Christian's, but they wouldnt really be Christian's. You have already admitted with your mouth there are Christian's.

Valsdad, show me what good is if there is no God.

Ejp, show me what up is.

There are a lot of people on this earth who never believed in God but had miserable lives until asking Him into their heart. They know He changed them. There are people like the pilot who saw a UFO, yet because many on this earth haven't, they believe they dont exist. They think that decorated officer is a liar. You know, a liar thinks others are liars like them and believe the liar and not the honest, just like the liars believe Zero but not Trump.

I pray for you liars because HE tells me to pray for my enemies. I'd just as soon you liars dont ever know Him.

Gee, I'm not a Christian I guess because I fall short and sin. Yeah, you better not be a believer. Then you too would be a sinner. Better to go to Hell than be a sinner.

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Hahaha.

Well, guys like dbt and Ejp essentially hold that since we cant prove God exists, they are right and there is no God. They are too stupid to realize there are lots of truths that exist and have yet to be scientifically proven. Then, they are stupid enough to think they can convince Christians to accept that. The suckers dont know how many hairs are on their ass and they think they can convince us there is no God. That's pretty stupid.

They are too stupid to believe truthful people who say they know Christ because they have a personal relationship with the Lord but yet they believe in people like Hillary and Zero. Stoooopid.

Suckers dont know up from down and expect Christian's to believe them. Stooopid.

They cant disprove God but that's ok, they "know" HE doesnt exist but if Christians cant prove God exists

what they know is worthless.

Like I say, I dont think one of you unbelievers knows up from down. Any of you who want to try to prove me wrong is welcome to try.

You stupid suckers crow saying I am not a Christian when you dont believe in God. Ha. There can be no Christian's if there is no God.

You just admitted there are Christian's, which is to admit there is God. To Christians, there is God. Doesnt matter if they can prove Him to you. Christian's have a relationship with God. They can not have a relationship with something nonexistent.

Now, if there were no God and they thought there was, they could be wannabe Christian's and you could
ridicule wannabe Christian's, but they wouldnt really be Christian's. You have already admitted with your mouth there are Christian's.

Valsdad, show me what good is if there is no God.

Ejp, show me what up is.

There are a lot of people on this earth who never believed in God but had miserable lives until asking Him into their heart. They know He changed them. There are people like the pilot who saw a UFO, yet because many on this earth haven't, they believe they dont exist. They think that decorated officer is a liar. You know, a liar thinks others are liars like them and believe the liar and not the honest, just like the liars believe Zero but not Trump.

I pray for you liars because HE tells me to pray for my enemies. I'd just as soon you liars dont ever know Him.

Gee, I'm not a Christian I guess because I fall short and sin. Yeah, you better not be a believer. Then you too would be a sinner. Better to go to Hell than be a sinner.

The problem isn't so much your profession of Christian piety. Its that you're such an obvious fraud that makes you objectionable.

Tarquin
Page 29 of 34 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 33 34

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

624 members (1badf350, 16gage, 1moredeer, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 58 invisible), 2,957 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,959
Posts18,519,447
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.