Hop To
Page 30 of 34 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Coming from you, I appreciate that.

Meaning you can see in my head and know I dont believe in Christ. Yeah. Liar.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/21/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Last edited by DBT; 01/21/20.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
PS., Thank you LORD for answering my prayer, and those of millions of other believers, and putting Trump in office even against 1 in 100 odds including over the rigged voting machines, crooked previous IRS, potus, Hillary, MSM, DOJ, NSA, FBI, CIA, Australia, Great Britain, France, Germany, Italy, EPA, Dept of State, Ukraine, Russia, Teachers Union, UAW, UMW,......

You did Good.

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx
PS., Thank you LORD for answering my prayer, and those of millions of other believers, and putting Trump in office even against 1 in 100 odds including over the rigged voting machines, crooked previous IRS, potus, Hillary, MSM, DOJ, NSA, FBI, CIA, Australia, Great Britain, France, Germany, Italy, EPA, Dept of State, Ukraine, Russia, Teachers Union, UAW, UMW,......

You did Good.

JFC Jag, you're a [bleep] whack job. crazy

Tarquin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
They said that about Jesus and Christopher Columbus.

Come on Tarq, educate me on up and down.

Oh, you can see how Trump got elected now cant you? You just couldnt see how before it happened now could you.
Sorry, gotta go clean some ducks and crane.

But, show me what up is, please. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx
They said that about Jesus and Christopher Columbus.

Come on Tarq, educate me on up and down.

Oh, you can see how Trump got elected now cant you? You just couldnt see how before it happened now could you.
Sorry, gotta go clean some ducks and crane.

But, show me what up is, please. grin

I can't fix crazy and you're truly whacked! laugh

Tarquin
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Well, I know Dr. Jag for having met him personally, bird hunting a few times, not "meeting" him via the airwaves. I know him to be very smart (he's a DOCTOR), reliable, trustworthy, and very knowledgeable about lots of subjects. He knows his way around shooting a shotgun too, big time. Does he have flaws? Of course.....he's human, and all humans have flaws, Christian humans included.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
We are to love one, another, the least we can do is respect.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Using logic and common sense seems to be a waste of time.

I used to have sympathy for the believers (I thought that there was something wrong with a person who had faith) but now am convinced that the foundation for a true believer is arrogance driven by fear leading to discrimination, intolerance, hatred etc - sourcing the sins that it is intented to protect against. True believers would have learned their lesson and would have stopped sinning - not continue and then whinging, opps...I meant praying.., to god for forgiveness.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by wabigoon
He, has moved mountains, and more. May HE move many hard hearts.

He moves mountains in our lives.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Thanks, JG.

A lot of the smartest religious experts at the time of Jesus couldnt understand Him.

I admit I'm a poor work in progress and a poor example. The unbelievers think the nice talking believers are stupid and those who dont talk so nice are crazy. grin

There are some real high IQ atheists out there who know the Bible real well, yet dont see themselves as making the mistake of learning on their own understanding.

They are so smart and know the Bible well, yet they have the inability to understand His words when He said, you can look around you and see when spring time is coming, the buds on the fig tree...

Well, the buds are on the fig tree.

Yet, they cant, because of the scales on their eyes. He told them, yet they persist in their unbelief when all they have to do is test Him (He is not yet their God) and ask Him to come into their heart.

If they did, HE would, and they would see. It's as if they dont want to see. They would rather keep their head in the sand and proclaim others crazy.

Yeah, stupid.

I Dindo Nuffin
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Hahahahahaha

I love watching an old kook put that much effort into defending himself by lashing out at others...

Jag is a prime example of digital low self esteem...

I also love reading his ridiculous rants about people being stupid because we cant prove something doesnt exist.... that has never ever been recorded as being physically seen or experienced hahahaha

Yeah.... we need to prove it to you hahahaha

Go back to ranting and raving, calling other people stupid and other various elementary insults Mr. Doctor hahaha...

Praise to the hey zuess...

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I used to have sympathy for the believers (I thought that there was something wrong with a person who had faith) but now am convinced that the foundation for a true believer is arrogance driven by fear leading to discrimination, intolerance, hatred etc - sourcing the sins that it is intented to protect against. True believers would have learned their lesson and would have stopped sinning - not continue and then whinging, opps...I meant praying.., to god for forgiveness.

Ignorance on parade.......

Romans 3:
9 What shall we conclude then? Do we have any advantage? Not at all! For we have already made the charge that Jews and Gentiles alike are all under the power of sin. 10 As it is written:“There is no one righteous, not even one

Jeremiah 17:9 (ESV)

9 The heart is deceitful above all things,
and desperately sick;
who can understand it?

Last edited by JGRaider; 01/21/20.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

I respectfully beg to differ. I agree many religious people display the negative traits you mention, (Exhibit A: our own Jag-off) but I've met more than a few who do not. Everyone of us has a belief system based on faith, including so called "rationalists" such as DBT and virtually every atheist on the planet. Religious folk are at least willing to admit the primacy of faith in their belief system, whereas materialists and atheists generally deny their reliance on faith (and I'm not talking sectarian faith here) even though the necessity of a certain kid of faith to their belief system is so obvious and axiomatic. The problem with people like Jag is that they are such obvious fakes and frauds. A person who purports to be religious who is sincere in their belief and strives to act consistent with it is generally an admirable person. Its the one's that wear it on their sleeves while spouting racism, out and out idiocy and dropping F-bombs left and right (like Jag-off) that are off-putting.

Last edited by Tarquin; 01/21/20.

Tarquin
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Something that has no evidence for its existence may prove to exist if evidence comes to light, or may not, but up until that point of evidence being presented, being certain of its existence is not a justified belief, it is a matter of faith.

Hindus, Muslims, Jews, Christians, etc, have faith in the teachings of their religion.

Last edited by DBT; 01/21/20.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Evolution takes as long, for me, longer leap than Creation to me Fact.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by DBT
Something that has no evidence for its existence may prove to exist if evidence comes to light, or may not, but up until that point of evidence being presented, being certain of its existence is not a justified belief, it is a matter of faith.

Hindus, Muslims, Jews, Christians, etc, have faith in the teachings of their religion.

And you have faith in your own metaphysics, all evidence to the contrary.

Tarquin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DBT
You can't see gravity, but you know it exists because you can see and feel its effects.
Originally Posted by DBT
Following Jesus isn’t ‘exclusively’ having faith in the teachings of a religion. For some, it’s having a vibrant, living relationship with a living, resurrected savior. For some, ‘religion’ has nuthin’ to do with it.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by DBT

Psalm 19

The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
Day after day they pour forth speech;
night after night they reveal knowledge.
They have no speech, they use no words;
no sound is heard from them.
Yet their voice[b] goes out into all the earth,
their words to the ends of the world.
In the heavens God has pitched a tent for the sun.
It is like a bridegroom coming out of his chamber,
like a champion rejoicing to run his course.
It rises at one end of the heavens
and makes its circuit to the other;
nothing is deprived of its warmth.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by DBT

And you have faith in your own metaphysics, all evidence to the contrary.

It's called basic logic and reason....

Page 30 of 34 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 22250rem, 1badf350, 2500HD, 1234, 66 invisible), 2,451 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,947
Posts18,519,179
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.