Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 18 19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by DBT
Morality is a human construct. Nature cares not in the slightest about suffering, whether a lion eats a lamb while it's still alive, or a child is left to die of starvation.

Wrong. You justify your animal like nature.
God gave a spirit and made the difference between human and animals.
Many elect to reject that and remain as lower class animals, as you do. You hardened your heart, not the hearts of others. You hardened your heart, not Him.
Others know what's inside them. A God given spirit.

So, here you are, a base animal, yet you will be a mind reader and tell others what's in them? Take your pick, dumb animal or psychiatrist.

If most humans were dumb animals like you, they wouldnt have the ability to form moral constructs.

You disprove your own words. Here you are, an unmoraled animal trying to push your amorality on others, that in itself is an attempt at building a social construct.
What drive do you have that forces you to do that? Hummm.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/22/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by DBT
Morality is a human construct. Nature cares not in the slightest about suffering, whether a lion eats a lamb while it's still alive, or a child is left to die of starvation.

Many elect to reject that and remain as lower class animals, as you do. You hardened your heart, not the hearts of others. You hardened your heart, not Him.

So, here you are, a base animal, yet you will be a mind reader and tell others what's in them? Take your pick, dumb animal or psychiatrist.

If most humans were dumb animals like you, they wouldnt have the ability to form moral constructs.

You disprove your own words. Here you are, an unmoraled animal trying to push your amorality on others, that in itself is an attempt at building a social construct.

Yet another hate filled insulting post by Jag... lol, the most christian man ever hahahaha

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hanco
This is proof

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Well, He did indeed create woman for man. He did a good job too.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Oldman3
For the life of me, I cant understand how anyone can look at all the wonders of nature and not believe in God. To believe that all of nature is nothing more than an accident is beyond my comprehension. As for the bad things in life, I believe man, as a whole, has brought that on himself. As man continues to turn away from God, things will continue to get worse, and it effects all of mankind, not just who we think should be punished or effected.

The Bible says my job is to witness and bear fruit, not to judge. So, I'm not judging those that don't believe, the Bible says that's God's job. I have a hard enough time, just doing what I'm suppose to do.

Good post. Whenever I have had my doubts, I just look around and realize how perfect things are, and it all goes together like pieces to a puzzle. Anyone who can't see that must be blind.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ringman
For years I have been pondering the ultimate proof of creation. I found it. Whether one accepts it or not does not change the fact any more than saying gravity doesn't exist. The proof is that Absolute morality exist.

Just the fact that we are conscious and self-aware seems an adequate proof that more than mere nature was involved.

IC B2

Ringman Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Really? In your mind, perhaps. Not in the world.

You say that only because you have not given it enough thought.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Oh Hanco you have such a way with pictures.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
For years I have been pondering the ultimate proof of creation. I found it. Whether one accepts it or not does not change the fact any more than saying gravity doesn't exist. The proof is that Absolute morality exist.

Your point?

By the way, in case you missed it, Jeremiah was a bullfrog.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by hanco
Well, He did indeed create woman for man. He did a good job too.

Proof that God has an incredible sense of humor. Kind of a "look but don't touch" type of directive if you are a true disciple.

Last edited by Reloder28; 01/22/20.

By the way, in case you missed it, Jeremiah was a bullfrog.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I

Well, creation obviously happened because we (and other stuff) are here.

But if you are referring to the Genesis creation story, there is overwhelming scientific evidence that it didn't happen that way, and no evidence that it did.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B3

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

An education might help. There must be adult courses on science, sociology
psychology, erc, available in your town or city? Just a suggestion.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For the life of me, I cant understand how anyone can look at all the wonders of nature and not believe in God. To believe that all of nature is nothing more than an accident is beyond my comprehension. As for the bad things in life, I believe man, as a whole, has brought that on himself. As man continues to turn away from God, things will continue to get worse, and it effects all of mankind, not just who we think should be punished or effected.

The Bible says my job is to witness and bear fruit, not to judge. So, I'm not judging those that don't believe, the Bible says that's God's job. I have a hard enough time, just doing what I'm suppose to do.

This is very good !!

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

All morality is retaliative. Absolute morality is as much a myth as your god.

You say "All morality is retaliative". I think that statement to be fundamentally flawed.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter

I think a lot more people could believe in a GOD. Not the man made religious "God". But if it gives you comfort that is great.

Religions are man made.

Yes they are! Look how many religion's there are and look at when they were basically accepted as founded. Every person in each of those religions swears it is the only true religion. Believe whatever gives you comfort.

Making that statement is like saying, "If you shoot a gun, you are a murderer." Sounds like something a democrat would say.

Not every religion/denomination believes what you stated. I'm not going to preach a sermon, but I will say that I dont believe you should paint everyone the same, just because they believe in God.

No it is not even close to the same thing. I didn't paint them all the same. They being different religions invented by man, each thinks their religion is the correct one. If they didn't they would not have faith now would they?

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Perhaps the most compelling evidence for creation is that man is completely locked out of it. This can be readily disproven by creating a hydrogen atom from nothing. A photon?

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Pope John Paul II (1996) affirmed evolutionary theory in his message to the Pontifical Academy of Sciences, but rejected it for the human soul, which he saw as the result of a separate, special creation.

The Church of England publicly endorsed evolutionary theory (e.g., M. Brown 2008), including an apology to Charles Darwin for its initial rejection of his theory.

That was very condescending.

What did your garbage collector say?

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by DBT

Yet another hate filled insulting post by Jag... lol, the most christian man ever hahahaha

July

I Dindo Nuffin
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Pope John Paul II (1996) affirmed evolutionary theory in his message to the Pontifical Academy of Sciences, but rejected it for the human soul, which he saw as the result of a separate, special creation.

The Church of England publicly endorsed evolutionary theory (e.g., M. Brown 2008), including an apology to Charles Darwin for its initial rejection of his theory.

That was very condescending.

What did your garbage collector say?

He said, would you rather take info from a doofus like jag, or an article published by stanford on a 10yr collection of studies from theologists, scientists, mythologist, and religious figures...

I took the accredited college, just an fyi.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

An education might help. There must be adult courses on science, sociology
psychology, erc, available in your town or city? Just a suggestion.

People are alive who were blind like you, and now some can see. But, geniuses, like you, can be blind and still tell people who have learned to see, what things really look like? Right. wink

You just keep on telling folks who have seen both sides of life that both sides of the coin look the same as the only side you have seen. You dont even have the intelligence to comprehend what I'm saying.

Go ask a deaf person what a meadowlark sounds like.

A Christian has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. If there were no Jesus Christ it would be impossible for a relationship to exist.

Youre too stupid to realize some on this earth experience things you dont, or you're pissed off about it and attack Believers and Christ because you aren't so blessed.

You're too stupid to consider some people may have prayers answered, regardless whether you do or not.

HE said the prayer of a righteous man availeth much. You lie. Not Him.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/22/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Page 4 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (270wsmnutt, 1Longbow, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 257 roberts, 219DW, 55 invisible), 1,909 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,276
Posts18,525,527
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.