Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
Remsen Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
[Linked Image from static.pjmedia.com]

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
GB1

A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
Grab a baseball bat and go get some batting practice in as they fall.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Serious question, do they taste like chicken?

PS: That bird is the coolest mofo on the block.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I just walked across the street for my nightly run and picked up 7 of them. I’m currently staying in a spot that has literally thousands of iguanas, and the city here (Davie) will not allow any hunting. Had a buddy with me and he tossed them into the canal. Sank right to the bottom they did. It’s not only chilly here, but windy as hell, so they might have some fun trying to hold on to their perches tonight. I’ll check on them in the morning and see if any others want a swim too.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They actually do eat well. Rear haunches and upper tail. Much like gators.

Last edited by Mannlicher; 01/22/20.

Sam......

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
I've got a guy that works for me from El Salvador and he says they're good eatin'.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Serious question, do they taste like chicken?

PS: That bird is the coolest mofo on the block.

I know a Panamanian that loves them. I just give him the cleaned iguana and he saves them until they do a big cook. Then he gaves me however much I want.

I describe it as a cross between pork and chicken in both flavor and consistency.

It's good. My kids eat them too.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Capt_Craig
I just walked across the street for my nightly run and picked up 7 of them. I’m currently staying in a spot that has literally thousands of iguanas, and the city here (Davie) will not allow any hunting. Had a buddy with me and he tossed them into the canal. Sank right to the bottom they did. It’s not only chilly here, but windy as hell, so they might have some fun trying to hold on to their perches tonight. I’ll check on them in the morning and see if any others want a swim too.

I've killed a bunch along Orange on the north side of Griffin. I just do it in stealth mode.

Been using blowguns lately. It's a blast.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Back home we get a blizzard warnings. Down here we get a lizard warning. What a country!

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
I can hear Freddie Mercury singing "Fat Bottomed Girls" saying, "Ride 'em cowboy,".

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I've killed a bunch along Orange on the north side of Griffin. I just do it in stealth mode.

That’s right where I’m at, between University and Davie Rd. Got 37 this morning, and took them down to the boat. Gave them to a guy for stone crab trap bait, and will get some claws in return. I need to try the blow gun option, as the police presence here is pretty strong and I won’t be able to get away with carrying an air rifle without getting stopped and anal probed.

Last edited by Capt_Craig; 01/22/20.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

Curare?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from ]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Curare?

No. I like hunting them.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

That’s right where I’m at, between University and Davie Rd. Got 37 this morning, and took them down to the boat. Gave them to a guy for stone crab trap bait, and will get some claws in return. I need to try the blow gun option, as the police presence here is pretty strong and I won’t be able to get away with carrying an air rifle without getting stopped and anal probed.

Bro! We're practically neighbies!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
And 37 is a schit ton of iguana.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Pellet gun would be a blast.

“Factio democratica delenda est"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

No kidding. Our crab trapper friend was happy to get them as free bait. We kept a couple to rig and drop for swordfish, to see if we can get a bite. I was playing around experimenting with a few different rigging methods today, trying to make them streamlined to keep them from spinning while heading down to 1800’ or so. I had one rigged and swimming like a mini Godzilla and looked really good, until one of the dock tarpon crashed the party and sucked him down. Wish I had video of that one.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

No kidding. Our crab trapper friend was happy to get them as free bait. We kept a couple to rig and drop for swordfish, to see if we can get a bite. I was playing around experimenting with a few different rigging methods today, trying to make them streamlined to keep them from spinning while heading down to 1800’ or so. I had one rigged and swimming like a mini Godzilla and looked really good, until one of the dock tarpon crashed the party and sucked him down. Wish I had video of that one.

Haha. That's hilarious.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (12344mag, 1936M71, 160user, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 55 invisible), 2,492 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,408
Posts18,470,229
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.