Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by Oldman3
For the life of me, I cant understand how anyone can look at all the wonders of nature and not believe in God. To believe that all of nature is nothing more than an accident is beyond my comprehension. As for the bad things in life, I believe man, as a whole, has brought that on himself. As man continues to turn away from God, things will continue to get worse, and it effects all of mankind, not just who we think should be punished or effected.

The Bible says my job is to witness and bear fruit, not to judge. So, I'm not judging those that don't believe, the Bible says that's God's job. I have a hard enough time, just doing what I'm suppose to do.

I think a lot more people could believe in a GOD. Not the man made religious "God". But if it gives you comfort that is great.

Religions are man made.

Yes they are! Look how many religion's there are and look at when they were basically accepted as founded. Every person in each of those religions swears it is the only true religion. Believe whatever gives you comfort.

Making that statement is like saying, "If you shoot a gun, you are a murderer." Sounds like something a democrat would say.

Not every religion/denomination believes what you stated. I'm not going to preach a sermon, but I will say that I dont believe you should paint everyone the same, just because they believe in God.

No it is not even close to the same thing. I didn't paint them all the same. They being different religions invented by man, each thinks their religion is the correct one. If they didn't they would not have faith now would they?

IMO, what you stated, does paint everyone that believes in a higher deity with the same brush. I'm not educated enough to discuss all the religions/denominations in the world, so I'm not going to judge and say 'your religion/denomination is wrong and mine is right'. Thus, that statement alone disproves your statement that 'Every person ...... swears it is the only true religion'. If you had said some people, then I would agree, but not every person. Call it being nit-picky, but you said it, I didn't.

This I can say, because it is what I believe..... I attend and am a member of the church that interprets/preaches the Bible as closely, as I interpret the Bible. I dont always agree with everything that's preached, but they are the closest to what I believe.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by Ringman
For years I have been pondering the ultimate proof of creation. I found it. Whether one accepts it or not does not change the fact any more than saying gravity doesn't exist. The proof is that Absolute morality exist.

Well, creation obviously happened because we (and other stuff) are here.

But if you are referring to the Genesis creation story, there is overwhelming scientific evidence that it didn't happen that way, and no evidence that it did.

Bingo! At least not literally. In other words, references to, such as, God molding Adam from the muck of the earth, are poetical ways of stating that it occurred in response with God's command and that man is composed of organic, earthly, matter.

Just like we are not meant to believe that the Hebrews were formed in a literal iron furnace, even though the Bible states that they were. Iron furnace is a metaphor for the trials and tribulations that formed the Hebrews in Egypt, just like molding from the muck is a metaphor for the processes (commanded by God) that resulted in Adam coming into existence.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Please lord, I’m praying too you with all sincerity... please fix Jag’s shift key, or gain him the knowledge of when it is to be pressed and when not...

Specifically in posts where he describes other posters as stupid multiple times...

Last edited by Ejp1234; 01/22/20.
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Morality is a human construct. Nature cares not in the slightest about suffering, whether a lion eats a lamb while it's still alive, or a child is left to die of starvation.

Wrong. You justify your animal like nature.
God gave a spirit and made the difference between human and animals.
Many elect to reject that and remain as lower class animals, as you do. You hardened your heart, not the hearts of others. You hardened your heart, not Him.
Others know what's inside them. A God given spirit.

So, here you are, a base animal, yet you will be a mind reader and tell others what's in them? Take your pick, dumb animal or psychiatrist.

If most humans were dumb animals like you, they wouldnt have the ability to form moral constructs.

You disprove your own words. Here you are, an unmoraled animal trying to push your amorality on others, that in itself is an attempt at building a social construct.
What drive do you have that forces you to do that? Hummm.

An education might help. There must be adult courses on science, sociology
psychology, erc, available in your town or city? Just a suggestion.

People are alive who were blind like you, and now some can see. But, geniuses, like you, can be blind and still tell people who have learned to see, what things really look like? Right. wink

You just keep on telling folks who have seen both sides of life that both sides of the coin look the same as the only side you have seen. You dont even have the intelligence to comprehend what I'm saying.

Go ask a deaf person what a meadowlark sounds like.

A Christian has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. If there were no Jesus Christ it would be impossible for a relationship to exist.

Youre too stupid to realize some on this earth experience things you dont, or you're pissed off about it and attack Believers and Christ because you aren't so blessed.

You're too stupid to consider some people may have prayers answered, regardless whether you do or not.

HE said the prayer of a righteous man availeth much. You lie. Not Him.

That's not a rational argument. You are preaching in a defensive manner. It only fools those who are of the same mind, defending their faith.

It's quite understandable.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
You just cant resist can you. What's the problem? You get nightmares if you dont do your civic duty and protect us from God? You are so worried we will go through life turning down married puzzy? You'd rather dimocraps screw us out of our church donation money. You're the masked avenger out to save the dumbassed suckers of the world? For what reason? Your pure benevolence? No pay, just love and concern for your fellow man?

What about, "Fug off and leave Christian's alone". Oh, you dont believe in freedom of choice? I'm ok, you're ok? Cant handle that? No, you cant. You're driven.

Now, just WTH hell would drive a dumbass like you?

Hummm. I think there's a clue in my above sentence. See if you are smart enough to find it. Of course, maybe you already know and dont need to figure it out. In which case you're, of course, too dishonest to admit it.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Wow...

There is a god... the raging old mans keyboard shift key didn’t malfunction for one whole post!!! He heard me, he listened, and he responded to my prayer!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What a cesspool.

LOL
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Wow...

There is a god... the raging old mans keyboard shift key didn’t malfunction for one whole post!!! He heard me, he listened, and he responded to my prayer!!!

laugh laugh laugh

Tarquin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A stopped clock is even correct twice a day,
jX maybe once a month if hes lucky.

The man thinks he is righteous and a guiding light
to a God.

Where would christianity be without his type?

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by JamesJr
For the life of me, I cant understand how anyone can look at all the wonders of nature and not believe in God. To believe that all of nature is nothing more than an accident is beyond my comprehension. As for the bad things in life, I believe man, as a whole, has brought that on himself. As man continues to turn away from God, things will continue to get worse, and it effects all of mankind, not just who we think should be punished or effected.

The Bible says my job is to witness and bear fruit, not to judge. So, I'm not judging those that don't believe, the Bible says that's God's job. I have a hard enough time, just doing what I'm suppose to do.

Good post. Whenever I have had my doubts, I just look around and realize how perfect things are, and it all goes together like pieces to a puzzle. Anyone who can't see that must be blind.

We are the mud-puddle in the pothole.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B3

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
You just cant resist can you. What's the problem? You get nightmares if you dont do your civic duty and protect us from God? You are so worried we will go through life turning down married puzzy? You'd rather dimocraps screw us out of our church donation money. You're the masked avenger out to save the dumbassed suckers of the world? For what reason? Your pure benevolence? No pay, just love and concern for your fellow man?

What about, "Fug off and leave Christian's alone". Oh, you dont believe in freedom of choice? I'm ok, you're ok? Cant handle that? No, you cant. You're driven.

Hummm. I think there's a clue in my above sentence. See if you are smart enough to find it. Of course, maybe you already know and dont need to figure it out. In which case you're, of course, too dishonest to admit it.

Typical display of anger, angst, resentment and bile. It's a discussion forum, people have different views and perspectives.

If you can't handle discussion or questioning, lashing out in your anger and grief, why do you do it? Why put yourself through the trauma?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Morality is a human construct. Nature cares not in the slightest about suffering, whether a lion eats a lamb while it's still alive, or a child is left to die of starvation.

Wrong. You justify your animal like nature.
God gave a spirit and made the difference between human and animals.
Many elect to reject that and remain as lower class animals, as you do. You hardened your heart, not the hearts of others. You hardened your heart, not Him.
Others know what's inside them. A God given spirit.

So, here you are, a base animal, yet you will be a mind reader and tell others what's in them? Take your pick, dumb animal or psychiatrist.

If most humans were dumb animals like you, they wouldnt have the ability to form moral constructs.

You disprove your own words. Here you are, an unmoraled animal trying to push your amorality on others, that in itself is an attempt at building a social construct.
What drive do you have that forces you to do that? Hummm.

An education might help. There must be adult courses on science, sociology
psychology, erc, available in your town or city? Just a suggestion.

People are alive who were blind like you, and now some can see. But, geniuses, like you, can be blind and still tell people who have learned to see, what things really look like? Right. wink

You just keep on telling folks who have seen both sides of life that both sides of the coin look the same as the only side you have seen. You dont even have the intelligence to comprehend what I'm saying.

Go ask a deaf person what a meadowlark sounds like.

A Christian has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. If there were no Jesus Christ it would be impossible for a relationship to exist.

Youre too stupid to realize some on this earth experience things you dont, or you're pissed off about it and attack Believers and Christ because you aren't so blessed.

You're too stupid to consider some people may have prayers answered, regardless whether you do or not.

HE said the prayer of a righteous man availeth much. You lie. Not Him.

That's not a rational argument. You are preaching in a defensive manner. It only fools those who are of the same mind, defending their faith.

It's quite understandable.

Doc went off the rails about 3 years ago.

That's about when he started loosing his ability to make rational arguments. He hasn't been the same since.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 01/22/20.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT

Typical display of anger, angst, resentment and bile.
... Why put yourself through the trauma?

jX will take that attitude to his grave only to find out
there is no other imagined heavenly world awaiting him
and that he wasted his life in such manner in this one.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
All I can prove is what I believe.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by wabigoon
All I can prove is what I believe.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

That's called making an unsupported assertion, and doesn't qualify as evidence, let alone proof.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I did not say it proves anything, just what I believe friend.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
The Reverend Mister Cash sang about this sort of thing.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I did not say it proves anything, just what I believe friend.

If your belief brings you comfort, gets you through life and harms no one, fine, it's nobody else's business.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Thank you Sir.

Page 5 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

198 members (264mag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 260Remguy, 2ndwind, 30Gibbs, 28 invisible), 2,127 guests, and 966 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,535
Posts18,531,039
Members74,038
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.