-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Guys, guys, guys. Just like in real estate, it is location, location, location. Before I was married without a ring on my finger, going over seas you had the pick of the litter. What you guys don't realize is that your US passport and citizenship counts for way more than anything else and women over there want to get over here real badly. That Mrs. title cuts through all the red tape. Closer to home I've seen the same thing up in Canada. Even closer to home down here in our little gated retirement community of 5,000 houses, single women out number men at least three to one. Then too lots of the guys are so feeble that they are out of the running. I walk every day and the fact that I can still see my feet past my belt gets me offered golf cart rides as a starting point rather regularly and Sweetness won't even let me go to the pool by myself..

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Windfall
Guys, guys, guys. Just like in real estate, it is location, location, location. Before I was married without a ring on my finger, going over seas you had the pick of the litter. What you guys don't realize is that your US passport and citizenship counts for way more than anything else and women over there want to get over here real badly. That Mrs. title cuts through all the red tape. Closer to home I've seen the same thing up in Canada. Even closer to home down here in our little gated retirement community of 5,000 houses, single women out number men at least three to one. Then too lots of the guys are so feeble that they are out of the running. I walk every day and the fact that I can still see my feet past my belt gets me offered golf cart rides as a starting point rather regularly and Sweetness won't even let me go to the pool by myself..

I heard all you have to have to be king of the nursing home is be able to walk, have your own teeth, and some hair left on your head! laugh holy-hellfire that's going to suck!

Trump Won!
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by Windfall

I heard all you have to have to be king of the nursing home is be able to walk, have your own teeth, and some hair left on your head! laugh holy-hellfire that's going to suck!

Wife is nurse in nursing home. th ed stories sh ed ccx as n tell you...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
In the land of the blind, the cyclops shall reign.
Works the same way with the old dudes. The women outlive us by a whole bunch.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Old ...dear Abby i had read...had a guy in his late 60's tellin abby that ...he just wanted to talk and be friends with the ladys in his age group, but when they found his woody still worked , the ladys told each other and they all wanted to ride..... and not yap ! What could abby do to clam the ho's down ! Lol

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
All you have to do is not be afraid to talk to a nice looking woman. lot of nice looking woman don't get many guys asking them out because the guys are afraid too. All she can do is say no, but if you are polite you will get more yes's than no's.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Also you can use a decoy.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Is a 70 year old cooter still good? Need buckets of lube, scrub brush?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Old ...dear Abby i had read...had a guy in his late 60's tellin abby that ...he just wanted to talk and be friends with the ladys in his age group, but when they found his woody still worked , the ladys told each other and they all wanted to ride..... and not yap ! What could abby do to clam the ho's down ! Lol

Freudian slip?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
If I laid anymore pipe I'd need a plumbers license.

Camp is where you make it.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by tzone
If I laid anymore pipe I'd need a plumbers license.

i need to give myself a day or two for the nut juice to replenish.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by JOG
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Just my interesting anecdote for the day. Never underestate the power of a nice hat.

Not so fast. A pretty young gal at the bait shop was smiling at my brother and staring. Like you, brother was feeling good. When he got in his truck as saw his reflection in the rearview mirror he saw the two wood ticks stuck to his face.

Schit that made me laugh.

Camp is where you make it.
I
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by cisco1

She was probably needing a ride to the eye Doc.

Laughing here. That is a good one. Only surprised I did not hear it from my beloved.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 4winds
Is a 70 year old cooter still good? Need buckets of lube, scrub brush?

I know for a fact, that 66 year old cooter can be very very good indeed! As in incredibly good...

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Like Benjamin Franklin said in his "Advice To A Young Man"- - - - - - - - -"They are so grateful!"

Benjamin Franklin, Advice to a Young Man on the Choice of a Mistress (1745).

June 25, 1745
My dear Friend,
I know of no Medicine fit to diminish the violent natural Inclinations you mention; and if I did, I think I should not communicate it to you. Marriage is the proper Remedy. It is the most natural State of Man, and therefore the State in which you are most likely to find solid Happiness. Your Reasons against entering into it at present, appear to me not well-founded. The circumstantial Advantages you have in View by postponing it, are not only uncertain, but they are small in comparison with that of the Thing itself, the being married and settled. It is the Man and Woman united that make the compleat human Being. Separate, she wants his Force of Body and Strength of Reason; he, her Softness, Sensibility and acute Discernment. Together they are more likely to succeed in the World. A single Man has not nearly the Value he would have in that State of Union. He is an incomplete Animal. He resembles the odd Half of a Pair of Scissars. If you get a prudent healthy Wife, your Industry in your Profession, with her good Economy, will be a Fortune sufficient.
But if you will not take this Counsel, and persist in thinking a Commerce with the Sex inevitable, then I repeat my former Advice, that in all your Amours you should prefer old Women to young ones. You call this a Paradox, and demand my Reasons. They are these:
i. Because as they have more Knowledge of the World and their Minds are better stor'd with Observations, their Conversation is more improving and more lastingly agreable.
2. Because when Women cease to be handsome, they study to be good. To maintain their Influence over Men, they supply the Diminution of Beauty by an Augmentation of Utility. They learn to do a 1000 Services small and great, and are the most tender and useful of all Friends when you are sick. Thus they continue amiable. And hence there is hardly such a thing to be found as an old Woman who is not a good Woman.
3. Because there is no hazard of Children, which irregularly produc'd may be attended with much Inconvenience.
4. Because thro' more Experience, they are more prudent and discreet in conducting an Intrigue to prevent Suspicion. The Commerce with them is therefore safer with regard to your Reputation. And with regard to theirs, if the Affair should happen to be known, considerate People might be rather inclin'd to excuse an old Woman who would kindly take care of a young Man, form his Manners by her good Counsels, and prevent his ruining his Health and Fortune among mercenary Prostitutes.
5. Because in every Animal that walks upright, the Deficiency of the Fluids that fill the Muscles appears first in the highest Part: The Face first grows lank and wrinkled; then the Neck; then the Breast and Arms; the lower Parts continuing to the last as plump as ever: So that covering all above with a Basket, and regarding2 only what is below the Girdle, it is impossible of two Women to know an old from a young one. And as in the dark all Cats are grey, the Pleasure of corporal Enjoyment with an old Woman is at least equal, and frequently superior, every Knack being by Practice capable of Improvement.
6. Because the Sin is less. The debauching a Virgin may be her Ruin, and make her for Life unhappy.
7. Because the Compunction is less. The having made a young Girl miserable may give you frequent bitter Reflections; none of which can attend the making an old Woman happy.
8thly and Lastly They are so grateful!!
Thus much for my Paradox. But still I advise you to marry directly; being sincerely Your affectionate Friend.

LOL!
Jerry

Last edited by Hotrod_Lincoln; 01/24/20.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Got a couple bar hounds after me at work. About 50.
They aint held up well either.

Couple around 40, good looking....think theyre just looking to trade up. Married to dweebs.

But married is married and I take a rather dim view of those who change horses mid stream.

So.....I ignore women pretty much across the board.
Bang one often, the ex. Nothing else worth the risk of more hassle.

But ya never know. One w big boobs and good hunting ground might come along

Last edited by hookeye; 01/24/20.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 222Sako, 59 invisible), 2,598 guests, and 1,261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,931
Posts18,498,662
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.