Home
I guess I never knew.

I went to town yesterday in my brand new cowboy hat, new boots, and a new jacket. Standing in the checkout line behind a pretty darned attractive, and well put together female, when she turns and starts chatting me up.

She tells me, "I am 66 years old, just came from Dr. BP is great, glucose is great, kidneys and liver are good. etc, etc"

I am just nodding and saying Yeah, That's nice, all the while. Heck, if she had kept her mouth shut, she could have easily passed for fifty.

She finished checking out and went out the door. I thought she was gone.

But after I went through the checkout, and proceeded to the doors with my cart, there she was, holding the door open. "Uh, uh, thankyou Ma'am."

Her hands were empty. She had obviously gone to her truck, unloaded her packages, and come back.

I went home and told Momma, I ain't dressing up for town anymore, unless she goes along to protect me.

Just my interesting anecdote for the day. Never underestate the power of a nice hat.
Should have had her make you a sammich.
I have a pair of glasses that make me look like a a throwback to the Kennedy era - think Woody Hayes or every guy that worked at NASA in 1963

Its a long way from getting propositioned but it does get me free fountain drinks at convenience stores from older women working behind the counter all the time. Like maybe 6 in the past year.

I figure they either like the glasses or they take pity on me knowing I'm never gonna get laid looking like Woody Hayes - but I'll happily take my free big gulp!

Its the damnedest thing, I'll come out to the car with a schit eating grin on my face and my wife will be like "lemme guess, you didn't have to pay for that coke"
She only went to the doctor to see if she was healthy enough to get laid. Then she went huntin'.
You must shine up like a new penny.

Strut around the house a bit and brag about how "I still got it!". Maybe momma noticed too. Good luck!
Fish taco was on the menu.

Originally Posted by tzone
I know exactly how you feel - I'm a 75 year old chick-magnet!
Made you feel good! Admit it!!!
Let's see the cowboy hat.
all hat and no di...never mind
Don't know how to post image or hot links via Android.

Google American Hat Co. It is the 7X self buckle in Pecan. Good luck with it.

Well sure it made me feel good, at this age, every ego boost is appreciated.
My buddy Bob used to tell me that chicks started going nuts for him after he turned 45.

He looked like a cross between Chester the Molester and Santa Claus.

Shortly after I turned 45, chicks started getting jiggy with me. I had a couple embarrassing situations at work and elsewhere. I finally asked KYHillChick about it. She said that after a certain age, women stop liking bad boys and start getting turned on by stability. Me? I guess I was the most stable guy around.

I don't know if it was the hat, but be happy for whatever it is.
Just a ho.

wink
Originally Posted by FatCity67

laugh
She obviously thought you had money. Don't matter how old and fat you are if you got money.
Originally Posted by RS308MX
Just a ho.

wink

Oh Maaaaaan. frown
Originally Posted by shaman
. Me? I guess I was the most stable guy around.

Remind me to stay out of Kentucky. laugh
Originally Posted by Blackheart
She obviously thought you had money. Don't matter how old and fat you are if you got money.

Come to think of it, she might have looked a bit disappointed when I started tossing my purchases into the back of the beat up old 92 2WD Toyota which I use as a commuter.

Dot da da. Da. Da

Deliverance if you know what i mean!
Didn't you take a pic of this chick....so we could see how hot/not hot she was?

She probably would have obliged.
Well hey now! Good is the day those gals get worked up over a guy wearing a Stormy Kromer eh!

Osky
You will have to take my word for it. She looked damned nice for 66, no makeup, T-shirt, and jeans.

Plus she drove a 4x4 Chevy pickup.

My prey of choice, were I hunting. But I have pursued only one sample of such game since August 1982. Others ain't even on the menu.
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Didn't you take a pic of this chick....so we could see how hot/not hot she was?

She probably would have obliged.

Excellent point.

Don't get us all worked up like Burgess Meredith in "Grumpy Old Men".
The stories people tell....

Appearances can be deceiving.

My last real experience like this was back before deer season. I was on my way out to deer camp to scout after work. I stopped at the little grocery on the way. The lady that sold me a bucket of fried chicken told me her kids weren't due back home for two hours, and she was going to have the trailer all to herself. I replied that if she was smart, she'd go home and take a nap-- that was what I was planning as soon as I got where I was going.

She frowned. I never saw her again.
Haha! Helluva man! I'm a world level bench presser, passable artist, former classical singer, quite a package. Unfortunately I'm also about 3' tall, 3' wide, funny looking, and broke. Oddly enough, I've never been propositioned, except by my present wife. Present, indeed!
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Come to think of it, she might have looked a bit disappointed when I started tossing my purchases into the back of the beat up old 92 2WD Toyota which I use as a commuter.

She saw all of those new cloths and saw $$$$$'s.
Ive noticed dating women in late 40's and 50's complain they don't get enough sex. Maybe they get hornier after 60?

But maybe its just my pheromones
Hard to pass it when it might be the best you ever had. But you did the right thing! 😕
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

She saw all of those new cloths and saw $$$$$'s.

Yep!

You gots a p---y, you can get money.
You have money, you gets the p---yy.

Universal algebra!
Probably had to go home, jump on wifey!
Had a buddy, Roy, who always wanted a pair of fancy cowboy boots. One day he was out and saw just the right pair, so he bought them and wore them home.

He walks in the house and says to his wife "Notice anything different?"

She looks at him and says "Nope, same old Roy."

So, he dances a bit of a jig and says "Notice anything now?"

She says "Nope, Same today as yesterday."

So Roy goes into the bedroom and strips down naked except for his boots. He goes back out and asks his wife again.

She says "Nope. Hangin' down yesterday, hangin' down today."

Roy says "It's lookin' at my new boots!"

His wife says "Shoulda bought a hat, Roy, shoulda bought a hat."
Originally Posted by hanco
Probably had to go home, jump on wifey!

Ha, Ha Not till after Feb 21 when she gets that new hip installed. I guess I done wore out the old one. :grin :

Seriously, this woman, my wife, in her mid to late thirties, just to amaze our kids would grab either ankle and place it behind her head.

I told her last night that I was going to ask the orthopedic surgeon if she would again be able to put her ankles behind her ears after surgery.

The sauce pan narrowly missed my head, only because I ducked.
Originally Posted by ribka
Ive noticed dating women in late 40's and 50's complain they don't get enough sex. Maybe they get hornier after 60?

Not your pheromones, been my experience too.... and yes, quite into their 60's.

My GF is always saying God has played a very mean joke on us.
Originally Posted by FatCity67

Or koi enchilada?
Should have had her make you a CLAM sammich.

Originally Posted by benchman
Haha! Helluva man! I'm a world level bench presser, passable artist, former classical singer, quite a package. Unfortunately I'm also about 3' tall, 3' wide, funny looking, and broke. Oddly enough, I've never been propositioned, except by my present wife. Present, indeed!

You're lucky.
Eh, its just Valentines day coming up.
Suckers
I guess I never knew.

I went to town yesterday in my brand new cowboy hat, new boots, and a new jacket. Standing in the checkout line behind a pretty darned attractive, and well put together female, when she turns and starts chatting me up.

She tells me, "I am 66 years old, just came from Dr. BP is great, glucose is great, kidneys and liver are good. etc, etc"

I am just nodding and saying Yeah, That's nice, all the while. Heck, if she had kept her mouth shut, she could have easily passed for fifty.

But after I went through the checkout, and proceeded to the doors with my cart, there she was, holding the door open. "Uh, uh, thankyou Ma'am."

Her hands were empty. She had obviously gone to her truck, unloaded her packages, and come back.

I went home and told Momma, I ain't dressing up for town anymore, unless she goes along to protect me.

Just my interesting anecdote for the day. Never underestate the power of a nice hat.

That was my grandma. She said she forgot her glasses at the checkout counter, and was going back in to get them when some old guy coming out gave her the once over. Really made her daygrin

Maybe your zipper was down....... grin
You old dog you--- good onya
Originally Posted by benchman

You need to borrow that hat......
My dad told me when I was 20,why eat hamburger when you have steak at home.In my 60's on the third wife.
If you remeber, I told you American Hats are nice hats.
Maybe I need a new 🎩 hat??

Probably wouldn’t help
Originally Posted by Bullhead
My dad told me when I was 20,why eat hamburger when you have steak at home.In my 60's on the third wife.
I say nothing like a good greasy hamburger....
Originally Posted by 45_100
If you remeber, I told you American Hats are nice hats.

I remember.
I could be buried in f'n new hats and chicks would walk a 1/2 mile circle around me.
Me and Fireball. I even repelled 'em in my 20's. Some guys just don't make their little hearts go pitty-pat. When my wife proposed, I couldn't get to the courthouse quick enough.
I live up on top of a mountain in NC. Down at the bottom of my driveway, the guy has a house, and he has a trailer and a yurt in his yard that he rents out.
Four years ago, a cute young college gal was living in the yurt. About 22 years old.
I had seen her in the driveway several times, and waved at her etc.
One day, I met her at the mailbox, she was chatting me up. She asked me if I could go to lunch with her, and she asked what I was doing that night.

I didn't just fall off the turnip truck, this gal was hitting on me. I was 65 years old! Now I am in good shape etc, but old enough to be her grandfather.
Also, I live with my girlfriend, and this gal knew it! She didn't even ask me if Shirley was at home. Turned out, Shirley was out of town on that day.
No doubt in my mind I could have gotten her up to my place and banged her that night.

Problem would have been a few night later, when the college gal knocked on my door, when Shirley was at home. I could envison a rabbit cooking in a stew pot on my stove.
Of course I would have loved to bang this young gal but it was just too weird. Too close to home. I told her I was busy and I went off on my own.

Not so fast. A pretty young gal at the bait shop was smiling at my brother and staring. Like you, brother was feeling good. When he got in his truck as saw his reflection in the rearview mirror he saw the two wood ticks stuck to his face.
Were you wearing the hat inside the store?
Woman, 68, and younger lover, 49, arrested after being caught having sex in Florida retirement community’s town square

[Linked Image from nydailynews.com]
Margaret Ann Klemm, 68, was wearing no pants and had her shirt pulled down when cops interrupted her.

A fornicating pensioner and her younger lover were arrested after being caught having sex in the usually sedate town square of a Florida retirement community.

Cops found 68-year-old Margaret Ann Klemm, pantless in the pavilion with her shirt pulled down with David Bobilya, 49, whose trousers and underwear were dropped around his ankles.

Police had been called to The Villages – a 50,0000-strong community for the over 55's in Florida's Sunter County - at 10.30 p.m. on June 2.

Officers ordered the pair to get dressed and arrested them for indecent exposure.

Klemm, who resides in The Villages, and Bobilya, of nearby Summerfield, were booked and later released on $1,500 bail. They are set to appear in court on July 2.

Four days before Klemm's arrest she'd pleaded guilty to the reckless driving of a golf cart and sentenced to a year's probation after being arrested for DUI in April.

The Villages describes itself as 'Florida's Friendliest Retirement Hometown'. Its three town squares offer shopping, dining, and theater along with free nightly entertainment that finishes at a tame 9 p.m.
I guess I never knew.

LOL, Yessir, you gotta watch that, a lot of lonesome women out there these days, I do like you did, smile and keep moving!
Must be an epidemic. Just today I was in an inservice with a new teacher from another school, first year here, been here since August. Hired from up north, 23 years old.

So I asked how she was adjusting to life away from family, she said she was going crazy with loneliness, not knowing anyone, working long hours coming home to an empty apartment. She said I was the first one to ask her about this. Said the bar scene no longer appealed to her.

Soooo.... I’m prob’ly gonna try and show her around, get her started on breaking ice here in San Antone, she said she would be grateful. No idea if this is gonna work.

Starting to feel like Roger 🙂
Originally Posted by JeffA
Woman, 68, and younger lover, 49, arrested after being caught having sex in Florida retirement community’s town square

[Linked Image from nydailynews.com]
Margaret Ann Klemm, 68, was wearing no pants and had her shirt pulled down when cops interrupted her.

A fornicating pensioner and her younger lover were arrested after being caught having sex in the usually sedate town square of a Florida retirement community.

Cops found 68-year-old Margaret Ann Klemm, pantless in the pavilion with her shirt pulled down with David Bobilya, 49, whose trousers and underwear were dropped around his ankles.

Police had been called to The Villages – a 50,0000-strong community for the over 55's in Florida's Sunter County - at 10.30 p.m. on June 2.

Officers ordered the pair to get dressed and arrested them for indecent exposure.

Klemm, who resides in The Villages, and Bobilya, of nearby Summerfield, were booked and later released on $1,500 bail. They are set to appear in court on July 2.

Four days before Klemm's arrest she'd pleaded guilty to the reckless driving of a golf cart and sentenced to a year's probation after being arrested for DUI in April.

The Villages describes itself as 'Florida's Friendliest Retirement Hometown'. Its three town squares offer shopping, dining, and theater along with free nightly entertainment that finishes at a tame 9 p.m.

I'm thinking he must have been doggy f****** her at come and go with her head stuck in the microwave
I guess I never knew.

You sure her name wasn't Bru...er, Kaitlyn?
Originally Posted by Theeck
Were you wearing the hat inside the store?

Absolutely, It weren't a church or a lady's home.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Must be an epidemic. Just today I was in an inservice with a new teacher from another school, first year here, been here since August. Hired from up north, 23 years old.

So I asked how she was adjusting to life away from family, she said she was going crazy with loneliness, not knowing anyone, working long hours coming home to an empty apartment. She said I was the first one to ask her about this. Said the bar scene no longer appealed to her.

Soooo.... I’m prob’ly gonna try and show her around, get her started on breaking ice here in San Antone, she said she would be grateful. No idea if this is gonna work.

Birdie, You're in Texas. Good Stetsons and boots probably grow on trees down there. Buy a set and seal the deal.

Birdie, You're in Texas. Good Stetsons and boots probably grow on trees down there. Buy a set and seal the deal.

He better buy a bed first.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Does the bed of your pickup count?

What the hell B? I am sure she has a bed.

Hell, back in the day, I always let the girls take me home. They are a lot more fun when they are playing on the home field.
Glad you are enjoying the hat.
Originally Posted by ribka

You talking age, or years there, bubba? smile

What the hell B? I am sure she has a bed.

Hell, back in the day, I always let the girls take me home. They are a lot more fun when they are playing on the home field.

Plus ya don’t gotta pick up your dirty laundry and stuff off of the floor first.

I figure it would play out like this.....

Girl invites BW into her little apartment.....

<sounds of heavy breathing, rustling clothes and bedsheets>

<sudden stillness, sound of contented snoring>

Young woman’s voice, sounding shocked......

“WHAT!!!! That’s IT?”

Ain’t no call-your-doctor-if-it-lasts-more-than-four-hours erections around these parts 🙂
Guess it was about four or five years back in the Walmart parking lot. I'd just gotten out of my truck to pick up some groceries when a fifty something woman walked up to me and told me she loved my beard. Well, I thanked her and then she told she would love to feel it between her legs. Told her that if I wasn't married it would have been a pleasure to oblige her, especially if she reciprocated the motion. I hated to disappoint her as she was a pretty good looking old gal.
Paul B.
Don't be gettin' crazy here. You know if you have such unrealistic expectations you will only end up getting hurt.
She only went to the doctor to see if she was healthy enough to get laid. Then she went huntin'.

She is beyond cougar age. More like saber tooth age.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Me and Fireball. I even repelled 'em in my 20's. Some guys just don't make their little hearts go pitty-pat. When my wife proposed, I couldn't get to the courthouse quick enough.

Same here. With a face made for radio, it was a lot of work. Thankfully my wife dated a few pretty boys and saw the light. We really do look like beauty and a beast. At 60 she gets an occasional hits. She doesn't even know it's happening.
Had to lie to my wife about my looks, to get her to marry me!
Only time younger gals seem to notice me is when I'm licking my eyebrows.
She obviously thought you had money. Don't matter how old and fat or fugly you are if you got money.

Here is more info on this story.. They should have went home or found a room.

Water heater too.
Chicks like taking showers after getting railed.

Just glad I got mine done for the week, wont mess up my weekend
I have high hopes for tonight!
Originally Posted by renegade50

Water heater too.
Chicks like taking showers after getting railed.

I’m gonna have to start dating illegal immigrant chicks; they grew up bathing out of a bucket, and they don’t mind riding in the trunk.

I guess I never knew.

Great story!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Have hat! Will travel!

She was probably needing a ride to the eye Doc.
Guys, guys, guys. Just like in real estate, it is location, location, location. Before I was married without a ring on my finger, going over seas you had the pick of the litter. What you guys don't realize is that your US passport and citizenship counts for way more than anything else and women over there want to get over here real badly. That Mrs. title cuts through all the red tape. Closer to home I've seen the same thing up in Canada. Even closer to home down here in our little gated retirement community of 5,000 houses, single women out number men at least three to one. Then too lots of the guys are so feeble that they are out of the running. I walk every day and the fact that I can still see my feet past my belt gets me offered golf cart rides as a starting point rather regularly and Sweetness won't even let me go to the pool by myself..
Originally Posted by Windfall
Guys, guys, guys. Just like in real estate, it is location, location, location. Before I was married without a ring on my finger, going over seas you had the pick of the litter. What you guys don't realize is that your US passport and citizenship counts for way more than anything else and women over there want to get over here real badly. That Mrs. title cuts through all the red tape. Closer to home I've seen the same thing up in Canada. Even closer to home down here in our little gated retirement community of 5,000 houses, single women out number men at least three to one. Then too lots of the guys are so feeble that they are out of the running. I walk every day and the fact that I can still see my feet past my belt gets me offered golf cart rides as a starting point rather regularly and Sweetness won't even let me go to the pool by myself..

I heard all you have to have to be king of the nursing home is be able to walk, have your own teeth, and some hair left on your head! laugh holy-hellfire that's going to suck!
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by Windfall

I heard all you have to have to be king of the nursing home is be able to walk, have your own teeth, and some hair left on your head! laugh holy-hellfire that's going to suck!

Wife is nurse in nursing home. th ed stories sh ed ccx as n tell you...
In the land of the blind, the cyclops shall reign.
Works the same way with the old dudes. The women outlive us by a whole bunch.
Old ...dear Abby i had read...had a guy in his late 60's tellin abby that ...he just wanted to talk and be friends with the ladys in his age group, but when they found his woody still worked , the ladys told each other and they all wanted to ride..... and not yap ! What could abby do to clam the ho's down ! Lol
All you have to do is not be afraid to talk to a nice looking woman. lot of nice looking woman don't get many guys asking them out because the guys are afraid too. All she can do is say no, but if you are polite you will get more yes's than no's.
Also you can use a decoy.
Is a 70 year old cooter still good? Need buckets of lube, scrub brush?
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Old ...dear Abby i had read...had a guy in his late 60's tellin abby that ...he just wanted to talk and be friends with the ladys in his age group, but when they found his woody still worked , the ladys told each other and they all wanted to ride..... and not yap ! What could abby do to clam the ho's down ! Lol

Freudian slip?
If I laid anymore pipe I'd need a plumbers license.
If I laid anymore pipe I'd need a plumbers license.

i need to give myself a day or two for the nut juice to replenish.
Originally Posted by JOG

Not so fast. A pretty young gal at the bait shop was smiling at my brother and staring. Like you, brother was feeling good. When he got in his truck as saw his reflection in the rearview mirror he saw the two wood ticks stuck to his face.

Schit that made me laugh.
Originally Posted by cisco1

She was probably needing a ride to the eye Doc.

Laughing here. That is a good one. Only surprised I did not hear it from my beloved.
Originally Posted by 4winds
Is a 70 year old cooter still good? Need buckets of lube, scrub brush?

I know for a fact, that 66 year old cooter can be very very good indeed! As in incredibly good...
Like Benjamin Franklin said in his "Advice To A Young Man"- - - - - - - - -"They are so grateful!"

Benjamin Franklin, Advice to a Young Man on the Choice of a Mistress (1745).

June 25, 1745
My dear Friend,
I know of no Medicine fit to diminish the violent natural Inclinations you mention; and if I did, I think I should not communicate it to you. Marriage is the proper Remedy. It is the most natural State of Man, and therefore the State in which you are most likely to find solid Happiness. Your Reasons against entering into it at present, appear to me not well-founded. The circumstantial Advantages you have in View by postponing it, are not only uncertain, but they are small in comparison with that of the Thing itself, the being married and settled. It is the Man and Woman united that make the compleat human Being. Separate, she wants his Force of Body and Strength of Reason; he, her Softness, Sensibility and acute Discernment. Together they are more likely to succeed in the World. A single Man has not nearly the Value he would have in that State of Union. He is an incomplete Animal. He resembles the odd Half of a Pair of Scissars. If you get a prudent healthy Wife, your Industry in your Profession, with her good Economy, will be a Fortune sufficient.
But if you will not take this Counsel, and persist in thinking a Commerce with the Sex inevitable, then I repeat my former Advice, that in all your Amours you should prefer old Women to young ones. You call this a Paradox, and demand my Reasons. They are these:
i. Because as they have more Knowledge of the World and their Minds are better stor'd with Observations, their Conversation is more improving and more lastingly agreable.
2. Because when Women cease to be handsome, they study to be good. To maintain their Influence over Men, they supply the Diminution of Beauty by an Augmentation of Utility. They learn to do a 1000 Services small and great, and are the most tender and useful of all Friends when you are sick. Thus they continue amiable. And hence there is hardly such a thing to be found as an old Woman who is not a good Woman.
3. Because there is no hazard of Children, which irregularly produc'd may be attended with much Inconvenience.
4. Because thro' more Experience, they are more prudent and discreet in conducting an Intrigue to prevent Suspicion. The Commerce with them is therefore safer with regard to your Reputation. And with regard to theirs, if the Affair should happen to be known, considerate People might be rather inclin'd to excuse an old Woman who would kindly take care of a young Man, form his Manners by her good Counsels, and prevent his ruining his Health and Fortune among mercenary Prostitutes.
5. Because in every Animal that walks upright, the Deficiency of the Fluids that fill the Muscles appears first in the highest Part: The Face first grows lank and wrinkled; then the Neck; then the Breast and Arms; the lower Parts continuing to the last as plump as ever: So that covering all above with a Basket, and regarding2 only what is below the Girdle, it is impossible of two Women to know an old from a young one. And as in the dark all Cats are grey, the Pleasure of corporal Enjoyment with an old Woman is at least equal, and frequently superior, every Knack being by Practice capable of Improvement.
6. Because the Sin is less. The debauching a Virgin may be her Ruin, and make her for Life unhappy.
7. Because the Compunction is less. The having made a young Girl miserable may give you frequent bitter Reflections; none of which can attend the making an old Woman happy.
8thly and Lastly They are so grateful!!
Thus much for my Paradox. But still I advise you to marry directly; being sincerely Your affectionate Friend.

LOL!
Jerry

Got a couple bar hounds after me at work. About 50.
They aint held up well either.

Couple around 40, good looking....think theyre just looking to trade up. Married to dweebs.

But married is married and I take a rather dim view of those who change horses mid stream.

So.....I ignore women pretty much across the board.
Bang one often, the ex. Nothing else worth the risk of more hassle.

But ya never know. One w big boobs and good hunting ground might come along

© 24hourcampfire