D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Must be an epidemic. Just today I was in an inservice with a new teacher from another school, first year here, been here since August. Hired from up north, 23 years old.

So I asked how she was adjusting to life away from family, she said she was going crazy with loneliness, not knowing anyone, working long hours coming home to an empty apartment. She said I was the first one to ask her about this. Said the bar scene no longer appealed to her.

Soooo.... I’m prob’ly gonna try and show her around, get her started on breaking ice here in San Antone, she said she would be grateful. No idea if this is gonna work.

Starting to feel like Roger 🙂

Birdie, You're in Texas. Good Stetsons and boots probably grow on trees down there. Buy a set and seal the deal.

He better buy a bed first.

Does the bed of your pickup count?

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
GB1

I
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Must be an epidemic. Just today I was in an inservice with a new teacher from another school, first year here, been here since August. Hired from up north, 23 years old.

So I asked how she was adjusting to life away from family, she said she was going crazy with loneliness, not knowing anyone, working long hours coming home to an empty apartment. She said I was the first one to ask her about this. Said the bar scene no longer appealed to her.

Soooo.... I’m prob’ly gonna try and show her around, get her started on breaking ice here in San Antone, she said she would be grateful. No idea if this is gonna work.

Birdie, You're in Texas. Good Stetsons and boots probably grow on trees down there. Buy a set and seal the deal.

What the hell B? I am sure she has a bed.

Hell, back in the day, I always let the girls take me home. They are a lot more fun when they are playing on the home field.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Glad you are enjoying the hat.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by ribka
Ive noticed dating women in late 40's and 50's complain they don't get enough sex. Maybe they get hornier after 60?

But maybe its just my pheromones

You talking age, or years there, bubba? smile

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

What the hell B? I am sure she has a bed.

Hell, back in the day, I always let the girls take me home. They are a lot more fun when they are playing on the home field.

Plus ya don’t gotta pick up your dirty laundry and stuff off of the floor first.

I figure it would play out like this.....

Girl invites BW into her little apartment.....

<sounds of heavy breathing, rustling clothes and bedsheets>

<sudden stillness, sound of contented snoring>

Young woman’s voice, sounding shocked......

“WHAT!!!! That’s IT?”

Ain’t no call-your-doctor-if-it-lasts-more-than-four-hours erections around these parts 🙂

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Guess it was about four or five years back in the Walmart parking lot. I'd just gotten out of my truck to pick up some groceries when a fifty something woman walked up to me and told me she loved my beard. Well, I thanked her and then she told she would love to feel it between her legs. Told her that if I wasn't married it would have been a pleasure to oblige her, especially if she reciprocated the motion. I hated to disappoint her as she was a pretty good looking old gal.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tzone
Should have had her make you a sammich.
Don't be gettin' crazy here. You know if you have such unrealistic expectations you will only end up getting hurt.

Politics is War by Other Means
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
She only went to the doctor to see if she was healthy enough to get laid. Then she went huntin'.

She is beyond cougar age. More like saber tooth age.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Me and Fireball. I even repelled 'em in my 20's. Some guys just don't make their little hearts go pitty-pat. When my wife proposed, I couldn't get to the courthouse quick enough.

Same here. With a face made for radio, it was a lot of work. Thankfully my wife dated a few pretty boys and saw the light. We really do look like beauty and a beast. At 60 she gets an occasional hits. She doesn't even know it's happening.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Had to lie to my wife about my looks, to get her to marry me!

Some mornings, it just does not feel worth it to chew through the straps!~
IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Only time younger gals seem to notice me is when I'm licking my eyebrows.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Blackheart
She obviously thought you had money. Don't matter how old and fat or fugly you are if you got money.

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Here is more info on this story.. They should have went home or found a room.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Water heater too.
Chicks like taking showers after getting railed.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Just glad I got mine done for the week, wont mess up my weekend

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I have high hopes for tonight!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by renegade50

Water heater too.
Chicks like taking showers after getting railed.

I’m gonna have to start dating illegal immigrant chicks; they grew up bathing out of a bucket, and they don’t mind riding in the trunk.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
L
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
L
I guess I never knew.

I went to town yesterday in my brand new cowboy hat, new boots, and a new jacket. Standing in the checkout line behind a pretty darned attractive, and well put together female, when she turns and starts chatting me up.

She tells me, "I am 66 years old, just came from Dr. BP is great, glucose is great, kidneys and liver are good. etc, etc"

I am just nodding and saying Yeah, That's nice, all the while. Heck, if she had kept her mouth shut, she could have easily passed for fifty.

She finished checking out and went out the door. I thought she was gone.

But after I went through the checkout, and proceeded to the doors with my cart, there she was, holding the door open. "Uh, uh, thankyou Ma'am."

Her hands were empty. She had obviously gone to her truck, unloaded her packages, and come back.

I went home and told Momma, I ain't dressing up for town anymore, unless she goes along to protect me.

Just my interesting anecdote for the day. Never underestate the power of a nice hat.

Great story!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Have hat! Will travel!

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

She was probably needing a ride to the eye Doc.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

668 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 007FJ, 16penny, 70 invisible), 3,307 guests, and 1,342 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,484
Posts18,471,837
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.