Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
This 12 handguns a year comment. Make sure I got this straight tha hit was just a comment or is that part of the law? You can only purchase 12 in a 12 month. Or one a month or??, never mind I found it.
So a guy can't even buy a decent collection from an individual even with the background check that's really asinine

Last edited by ldholton; 01/23/20.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I've said this for years. Probably have to pony up sooner than later.

I've never bought 12 handguns in a year. But I damn sure will start if they change the law.

I have no issue with anyone wanting to buy what they want and in whatever numbers anyway. But change the law, I'll pony up.

Stupid pluckers.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Whether it is 12 in a 12 month period or one per month, it is an infringement on the rights of the people.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
The Democrats do not understand human behavior. All these bills will do is create more legal gun purchasing in VA. Every guy that wants something now is going to psychologically feel pressure to purchase it when it is available. A lot of folks will be making sure to get there "monthly" purchase going now. Very similar to what ol' Zero effected for the entire industry when his failed attempt at administration was in office.

I would place a bet on 2020 having a record-high number of legal gun sales in VA.

Yep. Co-worker of mine who lived in VA used to say "I have to buy one handgun a month, it's the law" and he sure did!

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Was there any doubt that these laws would pass in the legislature? The fight continues.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by 16bore
quote from article: “Twelve handguns a year is more than enough, for most citizens,” Saslaw said. “If you need more than that, go to Texas. They don’t have any laws.”

That sumbitch is nearly as ignorant as some that post here.

Texas has always been a gun control state.

The funny part is, he thought he was slamming Texas when he said that.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Something like 80% of all murders are committed by 4% of the population: Young black males in the ghetto.

One handgun is enough to last someone like that a lifetime.

The one per month prohibition hurts and punishes only law abiding citizens.

Like someone else posted, it's like protecting motorists from drunk drivers by prohibiting sober drivers from driving on the roads.

Maybe the whole point of these laws is simply to punish conservative Republicans.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Maybe the whole point of these laws is simply to punish conservative Republicans.

The point is take guns away so government can feel safe when it seek rule with an iron fist.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
The ONLY chance to overturn these is the next election.
I bet not.. Once a law's in place - especially those that give more power TO the gov't, the odds of overturning that are similar to that of a lemon tree being found on Pluto..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
And contribute what you can afford to any conservative candidate with a chance of winning, starting with President Trump. Even the price of a box of shells helps. After all, Bernie is now the front runner (or close) of the democrats and his average contribution is only $15.

This is the closest thing to a solution I’ve read. You get the government you are willing to work for.
The assault against the second amendment needs to be stopped before it gets started. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
IC B3

16bore Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raeford
I agree 16B.
Little Mr. Hurst is getting after it down here with RU & VT student registrations along with general public registrations.
We as conservatives have to get the ball rolling on our side-starting now!

Newscaster gone Delegate. He’s OK with 12 a year. Sadly it only took one to kill his fiancé. And one at Va Tech that killed 32. 12 makes as much sense as 100 or as 2. Was Hurst’s loss tragic? Hell yes, but no more tragic than anything that happened in Detroit last night.

Go after the black market and underground stuff. They know these laws won’t stop anything. They also know their voters demand to feel good about fairy tales and pixie dust.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Quite honestly, any LEO that try's to enforce should die right there.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trump'll save us.

<sarcasm font off>

LOL
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I just bought another Colt, a 6940. Another one that won't be registered. Saslaw can come try and take it anytime he's feeling froggy. It'll be here next Wed. so anytime after that I'm available.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 16bore
Originally Posted by Raeford
I agree 16B.
Little Mr. Hurst is getting after it down here with RU & VT student registrations along with general public registrations.
We as conservatives have to get the ball rolling on our side-starting now!

Newscaster gone Delegate. He’s OK with 12 a year. Sadly it only took one to kill his fiancé. And one at Va Tech that killed 32. 12 makes as much sense as 100 or as 2. Was Hurst’s loss tragic? Hell yes, but no more tragic than anything that happened in Detroit last night.

Go after the black market and underground stuff. They know these laws won’t stop anything. They also know their voters demand to feel good about fairy tales and pixie dust.

From what I hear he's chomping at the bit to run against M. Griffith or for that seat should Griffith give the Governorship a go.
Doubt he can beat Griffith head-to-head but fear anyone else from here running against him.

Hurst has an agenda and the backing of Bloomberg.

FJB & FJT
16bore Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
.....and an ego to stroke. It’s all about him.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Their agenda is Agenda 21/30.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
The ONLY chance to overturn these is the next election.

How often, after being elected to repeal Democrat laws, do Republican actually do that?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Full court press against the Second Amendment across America. This is not an accident. National gin control is at a standstill, so the communists decided to go after guns State by State. There is real conspiracy and collusion here.

Conspiracy theorist!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The D's need ...a pox ....

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (1badf350, 17CalFan, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 62 invisible), 2,313 guests, and 1,292 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,703
Posts18,494,295
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.