H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
/some type court date on 9/22 is what Harris County site shows

GB1

O
O
The state is disclosing their experts they are calling to testify at trial. A Certified Fraud Examiner. They also secured a court order requiring Eustice's legal team to disclose experts he will be calling in his defense. There is a restricted "order permitting evaluation" that I suspect is an attempt by the defense to have him classified as mentally incapable of mounting a defense or unable to comprehend the laws he was violating. This is strictly a guess based on his "Correspondence from Defendant" submitted on June 24 where he wrote to the court: "Defendant Eustice has been left in an unsound state of mind and is not currently mentally competent to stand trial."

Looks like trial is still scheduled for Oct 6.

H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
Probably the effects of getting his ass beat on a regular basis while locked up

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
His damned website is still up and running...and yes..hes got what you are looking for...just send your card # etc...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ingwe
His damned website is still up and running...and yes..hes got what you are looking for...just send your card # etc...

I tried awhile back to conduct a transaction. The site won't take your $$ anymore. I think his bank has been shut down. The website is inert now. I too wish it were gone...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Originally Posted by OrgEffectiveness
The state is disclosing their experts they are calling to testify at trial. A Certified Fraud Examiner. They also secured a court order requiring Eustice's legal team to disclose experts he will be calling in his defense. There is a restricted "order permitting evaluation" that I suspect is an attempt by the defense to have him classified as mentally incapable of mounting a defense or unable to comprehend the laws he was violating. This is strictly a guess based on his "Correspondence from Defendant" submitted on June 24 where he wrote to the court: "Defendant Eustice has been left in an unsound state of mind and is not currently mentally competent to stand trial."

I hope the state can get better experts than what Eustice can get. Check out the reviews on the loser who will testify that Eustice has mental issues.
https://www.ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/3317440/Dr-KIT+W.-HARRISON-Houston-TX.html/

They appear to be a good match. Looks like this guy also makes claims he can't back up.

"He enjoys pedophilia in my opinion. I say this; because, of the faces he made as i disclosed the sexual abuse of my own children. Kit harrison seemed to be getting turned on by the abuse. When i looked him up he was documented by HBO in the "women on Trial"

"He is a rude and condescending individual who bragged on how rich he was instead of focus on what matters. Made inappropriate jokes as well as seemed to be intoxocated."

"This doctor is a crook and a liar who will lie in a corrupt court for whatever reason...I assume it's because money talks."

"Object to him being a witness without a report. Demand he prove his "diagnosis" HE CANT!! "

"He is slow to think and is easily flustered. Like every Narcisstic cluster"

https://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Kit_Harrison.html

"This individual is a loose cannon. He will turn on you at the drop of a hat. He has A very fragile ego that can be easily wounded in by even the most normal conversation. If he perceives that you have injured him in someway even if it was just a very Mundane comment about your own life , you are doomed."

"Run away from this man. Evil and greedy. He's not an ethical man Report to the Board"

Last edited by dustbin; 09/23/22.
H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
Harris Count Jail now shows new court date of 11/28

He will be in jail a little over a year before trail

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

O
O
New Felony charges for Mr Eustice filed yesterday.

“Prohibited item in state or juvenile facility.”

Did “unlawfully, intentionally, and knowingly possess a cellular telephone while an inmate.”

Oops.

You know one of the things he was doing was reading this thread.

Last edited by OrgEffectiveness; 10/20/22.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Did “unlawfully, intentionally, and knowingly possess a cellular telephone while an inmate.”

Oops.

LOL.

I hope so!

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H

Oops.

With the amount of contraband inside the jails that are just
confiscated , you have to think some guard or other inmates don't like him
and ratted him out

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Dang I wonder where he was hiding that phone. 😮

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Dang I wonder where he was hiding that phone. 😮

Might give a new meaning to a "dirty call" or "talking out of your azz"

I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have a shotgun so I have no need for a 30-06.....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by huntingdawg
Harris Count Jail now shows new court date of 11/28

He will be in jail a little over a year before trail

Wonder if this is on the docket?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
O
O
After years and years of court filings where he is declaring himself as a narcissistic personality disorder, his most recent letter to the judge suddenly declares himself free of that particular problem after being officially evaluated by his expert witness. Looks like court date is Tuesday of next week. Another pretrial hearing for all four cases.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
No word on this dirt bag??

Gun Owners of America
Escapee's RV Club
Elks
Moose
O
O
He had a hearing this morning for all four cases. I missed it. Despite having a (presumably well-paid) attorney representing him, he submitted another letter on his three theft cases to the court. Some gems:

"an expert witness will testify that Christopher Eustice suffers from Severe PTSD, Repressed Memories, and many physical ailments resulting from excessive violence in the jail and nearly nonexistant medical care."

"defendant will testify that he has been the victim of violence and has regularly witnessed violence including but not limited to: several inmates getting stabbed, many instances of inmates assaulted by 3 or more assailants and stomped on by their attackers with their heads being jumped on, an inmate almost bleeding out on the floor."

This sounds like a request for lower bail conditions. They would have nothing to do with the charges he is facing.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
They pushed out his court date for another week to review the "psych eval," which will likely suggest he is incompetent due to his mental state. Hopefully, that doesn't hold up.

Last edited by GreenArmyGuy; 11/29/22.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He had a hearing this morning for all four cases. I missed it. Despite having a (presumably well-paid) attorney representing him, he submitted another letter on his three theft cases to the court. Some gems:

"an expert witness will testify that Christopher Eustice suffers from Severe PTSD, Repressed Memories, and many physical ailments resulting from excessive violence in the jail and nearly nonexistant medical care."

"defendant will testify that he has been the victim of violence and has regularly witnessed violence including but not limited to: several inmates getting stabbed, many instances of inmates assaulted by 3 or more assailants and stomped on by their attackers with their heads being jumped on, an inmate almost bleeding out on the floor."

This sounds like a request for lower bail conditions. They would have nothing to do with the charges he is facing.

He just thinks he's witnessed violence in there.

He'd probably witness more if he were turned loose and the victims of his scams found him.

Originally Posted by GreenArmyGuy
They pushed out his court date for another week to review the "psych eval," which will likely suggest he is incompetent due to his mental state. Hopefully, that doesn't hold up.

I doubt that will fly in Texas. It's a way hard up hill battle.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thanks for the update fellows

Gun Owners of America
Escapee's RV Club
Elks
Moose
Page 50 of 59 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 58 59

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

617 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 1lessdog, 222Sako, 21, 2500HD, 65 invisible), 2,441 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,413
Posts18,470,470
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.