Hop To
Page 11 of 17 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 16 17
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by Musicianized
I've heard a lot worse opinions than Rogans. He might not be the the best pro 2A spokesman but there's much worse.

I don't judge someone based on one of their opinions and I agree with him on more things than I don't.

Voting for Bernie sure is cringey though. Trump really needs to come out pro marijuana legalization. He'd win a lot more votes.

You don't base someone on their opinions? Well you as well as everyone else certainly make a connection with someone based on their personality, opinions, likes, and dislikes.

Out of context Shifty

I said based off "one" of their opinions.

One or more it's still an opinion and it has influence on you. But please carry on.

I bet you agree with him about just showing up at another guys hunting spot too right?

Please do enlighten me, I have no idea who's hunting spot he showed up at or why?

I have my own hunting spots lol. If he showed up at one I'd welcome him.

You can lead a horse...
GB4

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by bowmanh
Since this is a Joe Rogan thread, what do you Rogan fans think about his recent comment that he will be voting for Bernie Sanders?

Pretty sure that's been covered in this thread.

I don't think so since he made the Sanders comment a couple of days ago and most of this thread is months old.

I see you're from Oregon.

jeez you can get snarky.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Walter_Sobchak
Since this is a Joe Rogan thread, what do you Rogan fans think about his recent comment that he will be voting for Bernie Sanders?

I think that’s Rogans prerogative, and won’t greatly affect whether I like listening to him or agree with his opinions on other matters. I’m sure I’m in the minority here, I don’t have to agree with someone’s politics to enjoy entertainment content they provide.

I have a hard time listening to corksuckers who support commies.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I've heard a lot worse opinions than Rogans. He might not be the the best pro 2A spokesman but there's much worse.

I don't judge someone based on one of their opinions and I agree with him on more things than I don't.

Voting for Bernie sure is cringey though. Trump really needs to come out pro marijuana legalization. He'd win a lot more votes.

You don't base someone on their opinions? Well you as well as everyone else certainly make a connection with someone based on their personality, opinions, likes, and dislikes.

Out of context Shifty

I said based off "one" of their opinions.

One or more it's still an opinion and it has influence on you. But please carry on.

I bet you agree with him about just showing up at another guys hunting spot too right?

Please do enlighten me, I have no idea who's hunting spot he showed up at or why?

I have my own hunting spots lol. If he showed up at one I'd welcome him.

Listen to his cast with Dudley. Don't tell me you are one of those guys too!

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

I guess I could just as easily ask you what is right about Rinella?

I personally can't back and or support anyone that supports BHA. I think he is full of sh_t. He is a used car salesman.

Standby for Randy Newberg PM's.

Nah he's probably too busy beating his pecker while watching his own schitshow.

He has some pretty good real hunting shows. Too bad you arent interested in them.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

He'll win without pandering to the dopers.

Dopers ey?

Ever had cancer?

Tell me how it cured yours. I'm dying to hear it.

MAGA
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Yeah I dont have an hour and 40 minutes to listen for something I have no idea what you are talking about..

Assume whatever you want I guess. I dont give a [bleep].

You can lead a horse...
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Yeah I dont have an hour and 40 minutes to listen for something I have no idea what you are talking about..

Assume whatever you want I guess. I dont give a [bleep].

8 posts in 2 hours on a topic you don't give a shidt about.

lol

ok

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I had a chance to listen to about 7 of his podcasts last weekend in a row. It was the first time I've listened to him or maybe even a podcast for that matter. I may have listened to an odd one in the past to hear a specific person but I really don't remember.

at any rate, I don't dislike his style. I could live without his assistant googling random thoughts by Joe to validate stuff but that's part of his routine.

Sometimes he lets the person he is talking to take over the conversation, sometimes it seems like its Rogan that is getting interviewed and when you listen to them serially like I did, the story lines get very repetitive.

That said, there are a bunch - hundreds of podcasts out there to choose from and for him to have a regular following he has to be doing something right.

His ability to land serious "A" level guests and have real sponsors says he has the attention of alot of people out there.

I had forgot about Fear Factor, I never watched it but I do remember him from Newsradio.

I only listen to podcasts on long car trips. I'll probably try to move on to someone else as I have listened to just about everyone I care to hear from Rogan.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Dopers ey?

Ever had cancer?

I didn't say it cured [bleep]. I will say 5 months ago I had the right half of my colon and my gall bladder removed. A week later I had serious complications from surgery that I'm still dealing with. I missed archery season and most of firearm season.

If you want to act like an ignorant fuuck, go right ahead but until you've been through it you should probably shut your [bleep] and go back to your beer. Since you're obviously ignorant of the medicinal qualities it has.

I mean sure I could've kept pounding down the dilaudid but..

You can lead a horse...
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by KFWA
I had a chance to listen to about 7 of his podcasts last weekend in a row. It was the first time I've listened to him or maybe even a podcast for that matter. I may have listened to an odd one in the past to hear a specific person but I really don't remember.

at any rate, I don't dislike his style. I could live without his assistant googling random thoughts by Joe to validate stuff but that's part of his routine.

Sometimes he lets the person he is talking to take over the conversation, sometimes it seems like its Rogan that is getting interviewed and when you listen to them serially like I did, the story lines get very repetitive.

That said, there are a bunch - hundreds of podcasts out there to choose from and for him to have a regular following he has to be doing something right.

His ability to land serious "A" level guests and have real sponsors says he has the attention of alot of people out there.

I had forgot about Fear Factor, I never watched it but I do remember him from Newsradio.

I only listen to podcasts on long car trips. I'll probably try to move on to someone else as I have listened to just about everyone I care to hear from Rogan.

At least you listened to the Bill Maher one.

And thought he wasn't so bad.

Soooooooooo

MAGA
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The Joe Rogan/Mike Tyson podcast is good.

Tyson had recently smoked a frog and was trying to wrap his mind around the experience it resulted in.

Rogan was giving Tyson frog smoking advice.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I didn't say it cured [bleep]. I will say 5 months ago I had the right half of my colon and my gall bladder removed. A week later I had serious complications from surgery that I'm still dealing with. I missed archery season and most of firearm season.

If you want to act like an ignorant fuuck, go right ahead but until you've been through it you should probably shut your [bleep] and go back to your beer. Since you're obviously ignorant of the medicinal qualities it has.

I drink White Claw you stupid fugg.

Drop som CBD in your colostomy bag and chug it.

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Soooooooooo

yea I raved about how great Bill Maher was - that was the takeaway from that thread.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Member
Campfire Member

I drink White Claw you stupid fugg.

Drop som CBD in your colostomy bag and chug it.

Thats not a suprise you sound like a [bleep] pussy.

I dont have a colostomy bag pal but if I did Id mail it to ya.

You can lead a horse...
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Which part of the frog do you smoke?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Which part of the frog do you smoke?

The pole according to Billy.

You can lead a horse...
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Dopers ey?

Ever had cancer?

Sorry to hear of this fellow archer. God bless.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Soooooooooo

yea I raved about how great Bill Maher was - that was the takeaway from that thread.

I sense some sarcasm?

Not sure, because that was pretty much it.

Without the raving.

MAGA
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Frog pole?

Like a gig?

I am MAGA.
Page 11 of 17 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

690 members (17Hunter, 160user, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 153, 74 invisible), 2,977 guests, and 1,392 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,976
Posts18,480,799
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.